napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle with Trenbalone !! Advise please

doitright

FIrst of all glad to join this forum...Very informative !!!

I'm looking to run a Trenbalone and test cycle. Can you please advise on the best way to run it and what else to stack it with. Also, what would be the best PCT. HCG, clomid and Novadex ? How much and how long ? I know tren is a strong steroid, looking to run it the safest way to minimize shut down.

Thanks

doitright said:

I'm looking to run a Trenbalone and test cycle. Can you please advise on the best way to run it and what else to stack it with. Also, what would be the best PCT. HCG, clomid and Novadex ? How much and how long ? I know tren is a strong steroid, looking to run it the safest way to minimize shut down.

Thanks

First we need your stats.
secondly whats your experience with steroids

My apologizes, I am 5'11, 171 lbs at 14 % body fat. Looking to get shredded and still gain some muscle.

I have done two cycles.

First cycle was for 8 weeks. Test=E and dbol (30mg a day). (gained a lot of water weight)

Second cycle also 8 weeks. Test-E with ANAVAR (40mg a day) and Winstrol (40 mg)

doitright said:
My apologizes, I am 5'11, 171 lbs at 14 % body fat. Looking to get shredded and still gain some muscle.

I have done two cycles.

First cycle was for 8 weeks. Test=E and dbol (30mg a day). (gained a lot of water weight)

Honestly your not ready for tren. Its for advanced users only. You need several more cycles with different compounds under your belt to prepare your body for such a compound. If you use it now there wont be much safety in it.your probably young too? You dont want to mess your body's natural testosterone levels up.also your cycles are pretty short. Typically cycles start at 12 weeks especially with long esters such as test E. If your looking for a good lean cycle do the test E with EQ. Run it for a 16 weeks. EQ has almost no estrogen side effects. Itll give u a nice lean bulk. With tren u will need to add caber. Which is very expensive to control prolactin issues. Its sides can be very rough for some users

doitright said:

I have done two cycles.

OK first off it is trenbolone. When we speak of trenbolone we usually specify what ester, or chemical form it is in. It comes in 3 forms so to abbreviate, we would say TrenA, TrenE or TrenHex. I am assuming you mean the ever popular trenA. You have not said how much TestE you have used. To progress from what you did...testE and dbol, would you not like that cycle again? So say you did not like dbol, then testE + Deca, or eq would be your next progression. Assuming your testE was 250mg, then add 200mg deca. Tell us how much test E you used and what did you not like about the dbol cycle. One thing for sure...your next step should not be any of the trens. Everybody...and I do mean everybody "wants to get shredded and still gain some muscle" Tren is not the magic wand for that. Assuming you are young..in your 20's, you still need to try others b4 tren. Primo, eq, deca, winny,tbol etc. The tren is going to come in like a hurricane, and will bring all of its hoodlum friends that you need to be ready to fight and brawl with them. When I was 25 I did tren for 3 days and stopped. My eyeballs felt like they were going to shoot out of their sockets, my heart was pounding , my face was red and I generally felt like I needed to be commited because I was nuts.
Many years latter like 35, I used it with great progress. So I would say that you need to work your way up to tren. There is a lot of progress and fun to have before you need tren. You can get shredded with just diet, heavy weights and 200mg test per week. So stop looking for the magic pill and get in the gym and put some slabs of muscle on. Maybe someone can give you a SARMS cycle to add with just some test.
Be cool, be healthy, eat right, lift heavy, sleep tight. Don't pick fights with guys that can whip your ass...like Mr Tren!! The day will come soon enough.

I wouldnt say he isnt ready for it. Bf is a bit high though. But he could run it low. But he needs to understand what it does first. A little more research.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I love the fact that you tell it like it is drb.. I was about to do TrenA on my 2nd cycle. What mistake that would have been. So glad I found this site and Dylan now has me on the right track so I can start having fun with some AAS. I may never do Tren in my life since im 38 and just getting started with this stuff but I will have some fun doing other AAS the right way. And if I ever do Tren it will be a few years down the road. Be careful my man and when Dylan responds to you. Listen to him and take it very serious. Dont hurt yourself now or down the road. Definitely not worth it. Just have fun w/o do cardio diet and keep the ladies happy :D

drb_iac said:
doitright said:

I have done two cycles.

OK first off it is trenbolone. When we speak of trenbolone we usually specify what ester, or chemical form it is in. It comes in 3 forms so to abbreviate, we would say TrenA, TrenE or TrenHex. I am assuming you mean the ever popular trenA. You have not said how much TestE you have used. To progress from what you did...testE and dbol, would you not like that cycle again? So say you did not like dbol, then testE + Deca, or eq would be your next progression. Assuming your testE was 250mg, then add 200mg deca. Tell us how much test E you used and what did you not like about the dbol cycle. One thing for sure...your next step should not be any of the trens. Everybody...and I do mean everybody "wants to get shredded and still gain some muscle" Tren is not the magic wand for that. Assuming you are young..in your 20's, you still need to try others b4 tren. Primo, eq, deca, winny,tbol etc. The tren is going to come in like a hurricane, and will bring all of its hoodlum friends that you need to be ready to fight and brawl with them. When I was 25 I did tren for 3 days and stopped. My eyeballs felt like they were going to shoot out of their sockets, my heart was pounding , my face was red and I generally felt like I needed to be commited because I was nuts.
Many years latter like 35, I used it with great progress. So I would say that you need to work your way up to tren. There is a lot of progress and fun to have before you need tren. You can get shredded with just diet, heavy weights and 200mg test per week. So stop looking for the magic pill and get in the gym and put some slabs of muscle on. Maybe someone can give you a SARMS cycle to add with just some test.
Be cool, be healthy, eat right, lift heavy, sleep tight. Don't pick fights with guys that can whip your ass...like Mr Tren!! The day will come soon enough.

Savage55 said:
I love the fact that you tell it like it is drb.. I was about to do TrenA on my 2nd cycle. What mistake that would have been. So glad I found this site and Dylan now has me on the right track so I can start having fun with some AAS. I may never do Tren in my life since im 38 and just getting started with this stuff but I will have some fun doing other AAS the right way. And if I ever do Tren it will be a few years down the road. Be careful my man and when Dylan responds to you. Listen to him and take it very serious. Dont hurt yourself now or down the road. Definitely not worth it. Just have fun w/o do cardio diet and keep the ladies happy :D

drb_iac said:
doitright said:

I have done two cycles.

Why do you say that about tren like its such a scary thing. Its just another tool in the toolbox of aas products. Nothing to be scared of. Onviously you dont run 600mg of tren ace your first time. That doesnt mean you cant introduce a small amount with a cycle. Everything in moderation isnt a problem. Dylan mostly advises against it because most people abuse products. Thats why its good to have a couple cycles under your belt before trying it. But its not like you have to go ten yrss of aas before using tren. Dont fear it. Embrace it

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I love tren and like to throw it in no matter the cycle. I never had really bad sides till I started running it at high mg's, just don't think you can or need to run 1g a week your first go around with it. I will say everyone is different and everyone has their go to but mine is tren and probably always will be lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doitright said:

Thanks

First of all welcome to AR! We re glad to have you here, and I hope you make yourself at home.

I have a couple things to say about your plan. You gave me stats, but what is your age? Based on your stats, you really shouldn't be touching any steroids right now, let alone Tren. You are absolutely positively not ready for Tren in any way. It's the harshest steroid out there, and I want to stress that it is NOT a fat burner! You want to get shredded? Diet and do cardio...it's that simple. It sounds to me like you need a lot of work in your diet for both gaining muscle and fat loss. You need a much better foundation, and need to lower your bodyfat. What is your current diet?

Just an FYI...Tren is not magic. It is not the unicorn steroid that people make it out to be. I don't get any more shredded on Tren than anything else. I have to work my ass off if I want to get shredded.

I want to help you reach your goals here, but I think there are better options. Just run some Test with some EQ and throw in sarms like GW, S4, and MK-2866 to further enhance the cycle.

The scary part for me is I was getting advice from someone (not on here) to do TrenA on my 2nd cycle at 25% body fat. Ive learned so much in the last 2 weeks and have realized how dangerous it would have been for me to do that. Goes to show how much bad advice is out there and how important it is to do research research and more research. I had a feeling I wasnt getting the best advice and my gut was right. I kept watching Dylans videos on youtube until I finally went to the forum that was right in front of my face in almost every video I watched.. LOL I must haved watched 20 vids or more and some of them 3-4 times b4 I decided to check this place out. Very glad I did and I feel so much more confident about what im doing. I hope to get to the point where I can try some TrenA. Just want to make sure my body can handle it even if its only small amounts. Im excited about the future

PHURIOUS said:
Savage55 said:

drb_iac said:
doitright said:

I have done two cycles.

Why do you say that about tren like its such a scary thing. Its just another tool in the toolbox of aas products. Nothing to be scared of. Onviously you dont run 600mg of tren ace your first time. That doesnt mean you cant introduce a small amount with a cycle. Everything in moderation isnt a problem. Dylan mostly advises against it because most people abuse products. Thats why its good to have a couple cycles under your belt before trying it. But its not like you have to go ten yrss of aas before using tren. Dont fear it. Embrace it

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Ya at 25% i would say not a good idea. More like around 10-12

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I have a cousin on tren. He's 6'4" 260lbs and is around 10% body fat. He's on of the toughest people I have ever seen in my life and I really look up to him. He's around 38 years old and he's been on and off aas for 15 years. He's one of those people who you look up to as a kid and want to be like. The first time he used tren was 2 years ago and even now he's at a low dose. I'm not trying to talk him up like he's a god or perfect, but he's just very strong in body and mind. After I saw this monster of a man fall to his knees with tears in his eyes pleading with God to make the Tren cough stop I had a whole new respect for the drug. I'm in it for the long haul and I have decided that eq is gonna be my method of getting there. I'm not saying not to do it because I can't and would never do that especially since I am fairly new myself. Just make sure that the benefits outweigh the risk before you start something. Of all the places to get expert advice from people who sincerely care about your health you're at the right place. If you do decide to go for it please please please be careful because I am terrified of it after I have seen first hand what can happen if it happens to not be for you. Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

deathbyduck87 said:
I have a cousin on tren. He's 6'4" 260lbs and is around 10% body fat. He's on of the toughest people I have ever seen in my life and I really look up to him. He's around 38 years old and he's been on and off aas for 15 years. He's one of those people who you look up to as a kid and want to be like. The first time he used tren was 2 years ago and even now he's at a low dose. I'm not trying to talk him up like he's a god or perfect, but he's just very strong in body and mind. After I saw this monster of a man fall to his knees with tears in his eyes pleading with God to make the Tren cough stop I had a whole new respect for the drug. I'm in it for the long haul and I have decided that eq is gonna be my method of getting there. I'm not saying not to do it because I can't and would never do that especially since I am fairly new myself. Just make sure that the benefits outweigh the risk before you start something. Of all the places to get expert advice from people who sincerely care about your health you're at the right place. If you do decide to go for it please please please be careful because I am terrified of it after I have seen first hand what can happen if it happens to not be for you. Good luck!

Good post brother. There are so many aas out there that increase well being rather than make you a pacing animal. The other problem is that the guy who is whacked out of his head on tren is the one that is going to advise you. He will say "I do 100mg ed" Even if he says 100mg eod that is still too much for a rookie. My problem with tren is that people who least need it are the ones doing it. It is usually hotheads that already have problems. I have a bud who played DE in the pros years ago who does tren ed.His eyes bulge and he is always red.He complains that he changes clothes three times per night. I say dude...football is over! Now if someone comes up to me and says hey dude..if you put on 15 lbs of lean hard muscle we got a 10 million dollar contract for you. I would come out of the shoot with trenHex..the most powerfull, and I would work the ace in there too. BUT..so that I can walk down the beach and show the girls my guns? Not a chance that I would use tren. The sides are too numerous to count, but someone who has done lots of cycles and has his act together, then fine..I will help them out with their tren cycle. It just should not be any rookie's choice. They guys who get the most magic from it are also the guys with the most sides and sides are numerous. I do not take lightly to loosing sleep, my heart pounding etc. Years ago I used a TrenA and Tren hex combo and yes the results were extrordinary, I had a ripped navel and was ripped to my pubes....but for what? To shake my biceps and navel? There are many guys who are "big at any cost..full beast mode" They love tren. My mindset is nowhere near that. Now give me some feel good sus,eq, primo, deca and even dbol. Life should be a kick in the ass not up the ass. And there is my rant on tren!

drb_iac said:
deathbyduck87 said:

Good post brother. There are so many aas out there that increase well being rather than make you a pacing animal. The other problem is that the guy who is whacked out of his head on tren is the one that is going to advise you. He will say "I do 100mg ed" Even if he says 100mg eod that is still too much for a rookie. My problem with tren is that people who least need it are the ones doing it. It is usually hotheads that already have problems. I have a bud who played DE in the pros years ago who does tren ed.His eyes bulge and he is always red.He complains that he changes clothes three times per night. I say dude...football is over! Now if someone comes up to me and says hey dude..if you put on 15 lbs of lean hard muscle we got a 10 million dollar contract for you. I would come out of the shoot with trenHex..the most powerfull, and I would work the ace in there too. BUT..so that I can walk down the beach and show the girls my guns? Not a chance that I would use tren. The sides are too numerous to count, but someone who has done lots of cycles and has his act together, then fine..I will help them out with their tren cycle. It just should not be any rookie's choice. They guys who get the most magic from it are also the guys with the most sides and sides are numerous. I do not take lightly to loosing sleep, my heart pounding etc. Years ago I used a TrenA and Tren hex combo and yes the results were extrordinary, I had a ripped navel and was ripped to my pubes....but for what? To shake my biceps and navel? There are many guys who are "big at any cost..full beast mode" They love tren. My mindset is nowhere near that. Now give me some feel good sus,eq, primo, deca and even dbol. Life should be a kick in the ass not up the ass. And there is my rant on tren!

Haha well said my man. I agree with you. Tren is definitely not for everyone, and a lot of guys run it that probably shouldn't. I'm one of the lucky ones. I honestly get zero noticeable side effects from Tren whatsoever at 400mg per week. When I go to 600mg per week, I do get some acid reflux and loss of appetite, but that's it and it's very manageable. If I did get bad side effects like a lot of people, I would not use it ever. Cycling should be fun and enjoyable. If you have to battle harsh side effects then what is the point? Find compounds that work well for you and stick to them. That's the name of the game. Everyone is going to be different and favor certain compounds over others

Top Bottom