napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle. What are your thoughts?

whitecombing

Hi Dylan I have been watching your videos for awhile now and I feel like I have grasped a decent amount of information on the use of steroids. I'm 25 currently 5'9" 185 lbs and around 13-14% body fat. I have been lifting since about the age of 16 and have taken short breaks from lifting from time. Currently been on my longest break from lifting of about 4 month(was down 2 months with a broken wrist) I'm going to start lifting again and was thinking about doing my first cycle but I want to do it safely. I eat clean and would like to put on some significant gains while also cutting. I would like to run 400mg/w of test cyp + 600mg/w of eq for roughly 18 weeks. With week 17-18 starting my hcg. Now one question I had was I heard you right by saying take aromasin as needed during cycle? Only if gyno starts to appear? I'm not currently very familiar with hcg but I'll definitely do some more research before ordering anything. And then obviously when hcg is complete 2 weeks prior to last injection I would start my pct. I found your pct package on your website and the (sweet spot) dosages and I will for sure go with your product.
I guess what the point of this email is to find out what your thoughts are on this cycle and if you had any suggestions for me. I'm always willing to learn and obviously I want be safe about it. Btw keep up with the great videos and we all appreciate all your knowledge. I can't imagine how many people you have saved by guiding them down the proper way to go about this. Thanks again Dylan and I hope to hear back from you soon.

Also I have no sign of gyno, never had any sign of acne and I have a full head of hair with no family members with any sign or hair loss

I think you need to give the gym and diet a little more time before jumping in to a cycle especially if you have been out for some time. Second if your going to cycle you need to do some more research especially in aromasin. Your body trys to balance itself so if you add alot of Testosterone it wants to balance with estrogen. Third your first cycle should be one compound so you can see how body reacts to and how it responds how will you know what compound is doing what positive or negative. Just so you know to much estrogen sucks balls and if you crash it ( not enough) it's sucks balls. If you fuck around and rush into this without serious research you could fuck your body. Sarms would be a better option for you right now.

thinking about doing my first cycle but I want to do it safely.
I would like to run 400mg/w of test cyp + 600mg/w of eq for roughly 18 weeks.
you say you want to be safe:
So....
first cycle..multiple compounds.. no no....test only 350mg per week
18 weeks....no no..12 weeks max
you are already boarderline being 25yo and 13-14%bf

as the others have pointed out..you don't cycle until you are back in top shape..not when you start back to the gym after being off 4 months

Last edited:
Hi Dylan I have been watching your videos for awhile now and I feel like I have grasped a decent amount of information on the use of steroids. I'm 25 currently 5'9" 185 lbs and around 13-14% body fat. I have been lifting since about the age of 16 and have taken short breaks from lifting from time. Currently been on my longest break from lifting of about 4 month(was down 2 months with a broken wrist) I'm going to start lifting again and was thinking about doing my first cycle but I want to do it safely. I eat clean and would like to put on some significant gains while also cutting. I would like to run 400mg/w of test cyp + 600mg/w of eq for roughly 18 weeks. With week 17-18 starting my hcg. Now one question I had was I heard you right by saying take aromasin as needed during cycle? Only if gyno starts to appear? I'm not currently very familiar with hcg but I'll definitely do some more research before ordering anything. And then obviously when hcg is complete 2 weeks prior to last injection I would start my pct. I found your pct package on your website and the (sweet spot) dosages and I will for sure go with your product.
I guess what the point of this email is to find out what your thoughts are on this cycle and if you had any suggestions for me. I'm always willing to learn and obviously I want be safe about it. Btw keep up with the great videos and we all appreciate all your knowledge. I can't imagine how many people you have saved by guiding them down the proper way to go about this. Thanks again Dylan and I hope to hear back from you soon.

Also I have no sign of gyno, never had any sign of acne and I have a full head of hair with no family members with any sign or hair loss
hey bro... im really glad that you wrote because you need my help and you seem like a genuinely very good person so i really want to make sure you do not hurt yourself... the first major issue is running a cycle that long on a first cycle... there is no way i could nor would ever advise that... the second issue is running multiple anabolics on a first cycle, which is also a very very bad idea... you should only use ONE anabolic on a first cycle... you can add sarms to it if you like but only one steroid... next... i would not advise starting a cycle when you have been out of the gym that long... you need consistency and discipline in everything you do... you could start with a sarms only stack or just wait until you have a good six months consistent again at the minimum.. .you are on the younger side to start steroids as well... i would prefer you wait a few more years but thats up to you... its not the worst age to start but definitely not the best... my advice is as i said... either a sarms only cycle to start or just wait a good six months... let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack...

First cycle should always be test only, and I don't recommend going over 350mg or 12 weeks either. That is more than plenty for a first cycle. You can throw some sarms in, but no other steroids. Here is a good cycle for you

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Top Bottom