napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle Question! (I'm Already Jacked) - PIC attached!

supertroy

Hey Isarms Family!

I'm super grateful for this Forum as it helped me transition into my 1st Cycle after 10 plus years of training. Fitness and aesthetics is part of my job and i'm an Online fitness personality so making sure everything goes PERFECT on this 1st cycle is super important to me.

I attached my current physique at peak conditioning (my body fat is a tiny bit higher right now, but i still have a solid six pack)

6 ft. 1 - 195 lbs. - 31 years old for anyone who is planning to ask!

I plan on Running TEST E at 400 MG PER WEEK (injecting twice per week @ 200 Mg) for 12 - 16 total weeks.

1st question: (Which do you guys recommend, 12 or 16 weeks?)

My first injection was on Sunday, and will do my 2nd injection on Wednesday.

Question 2 - As part of my "Bro Science" - i decided it was best to take my first Aromasin pill on Wednesday after my 2nd injection. (Anything wrong with this approach?)

I plan on taking 12.5 MG of Aromasin EOD after wednesday, and will get Blood Work done around week 4 and Week 8.

3rd question: My big question - What should my blood-work look like around week 4 and week 8 Ideally for Test and Estro?

4th question: Best time of the day to take Aromasin? Take with or without food?

LAST but not least - I'm really shocked at how shitty some of the physiques are on here of some of the major users, and how some "aren't even motivated to train without steroids) - I'm so grateful i have maximum heart, drive, and work ethic going into this and have NOT taken the easy way out... I also have a perfect diet and incorporate HIIT and plyometrics to naturally raise my TEST (Will this give me even better results on cycle if i do sprints and HIIT training?)

Anyone else tried dialing in the diet and x factors 100 percent for maximum aesthetic results on Cycle?

Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 3.21.50 PM.jpg

'LAST but not least - I'm really shocked at how shitty some of the physiques are on here of some of the major users, and how some "aren't even motivated to train without steroids...'

1. Same pic of another thread with almost the same title.
2. You threw in an insult towards the end. People are at all different stages and as with any forum you will find all kinds of variables in it's users physiques-wise. I'd prefer to see members less in shape, or jacked being honest and working at it than a forum full of liars catfishing the fuck outta here giving advice they know nothing of. This forum is a positive one, no we don't bullshit one another because anyone can see in a mirror that they are smaller, or bigger, fatter, or leaner than the next guy, but you my friend managed to post the one comment I've seen on here that cries out "dick head" by insulting some of the fellow members. I'll be sure to never offer my two cents on anything you might ask as you've obviously got it all under control. SMH...

'LAST but not least - I'm really shocked at how shitty some of the physiques are on here of some of the major users, and how some "aren't even motivated to train without steroids...'

1. Same pic of another thread with almost the same title.
2. You threw in an insult towards the end. People are at all different stages and as with any forum you will find all kinds of variables in it's users physiques-wise. I'd prefer to see members less in shape, or jacked being honest and working at it than a forum full of liars catfishing the fuck outta here giving advice they know nothing of. This forum is a positive one, no we don't bullshit one another because anyone can see in a mirror that they are smaller, or bigger, fatter, or leaner than the next guy, but you my friend managed to post the one comment I've seen on here that cries out "dick head" by insulting some of the fellow members. I'll be sure to never offer my two cents on anything you might ask as you've obviously got it all under control. SMH...

I'm simply trying to motivate people that you can get amazing results without GEAR, and its best to start after getting awesome results in the first place instead of a "short cut" to lazyness... You obviously took my post the wrong way - and my questions are completely different than my last post as ive already started my cycle.

1- 12 weeks
2- start aromasin now
3- no one knows because everyone responds different

And u can take aromasin anytime of day...most take it at night because of possible lethargy..with or without food

I'm simply trying to motivate people that you can get amazing results without GEAR, and its best to start after getting awesome results in the first place instead of a "short cut" to lazyness... You obviously took my post the wrong way - and my questions are completely different than my last post as ive already started my cycle.

Hey bro thanks for insulting us, i appreciate it! If it werent for you being so condescending and arrogant i would have never gotten my lazy aas abusing ass up off the couch and in the gym. To hell with personal trainers, my health, my doctor, kids, etc etc trying to motivate me. It was seeing your back handed inspirational quotes that moved me.

-says nobody

Your first sentence is quite ignorant. Physiology, age, and genetics will limit what and how far you can go naturally. But... in that same sentence is somethng you will find everyone on this board agrees with, and that any sort of gear is not a lazy persons shortcut to shredsville.

But, you are on a forum thats dedicated to SARMS and steroids use. We get dedicated people, looking for that extra help, as well as people that are so fucking lazy, looking for the easy way, it makes board vets shake their heads.

You'd be well served to keep the above in mind.

Alright, simple misunderstanding thanks for taking the time to clarify.

The 44

When you first posted back in November I had respect for you, your conditioning, and enthusiasm. But now you just seem like a douche.

Why do you think i never bothered tonpost in this... just seeing "im already jacked" said it all...

Why is he asking questions? He is an ONLINE FITNESS PERSONALITY. ooooooohhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if your coming here saying our members have shit physiques, you are insulting our brothers because we are a brotherhood here, for that reason, i'm not going to help you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't possibly expect any type of help or advice with those kind of comments. It's quite laughable honestly, and you have no business being arrogant at all. This is the WRONG place for that type of attitude and pompous arrogance. That's not how we roll here. We all support each other, and our family is at different levels of fitness and goals. Everyone here has mutual respect for one another....period

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You can't possibly expect any type of help or advice with those kind of comments. It's quite laughable honestly, and you have no business being arrogant at all. This is the WRONG place for that type of attitude and pompous arrogance. That's not how we roll here. We all support each other, and our family is at different levels of fitness and goals. Everyone here has mutual respect for one another....period

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Exactly why I really enjoy it here, great bunch of people no matter on gear, natty, fat skinny, short, tall were all here for a reason.

Sorry Dylan ahead of time.

Dude you're a narcissistic jackass!

feel free to speak freely!! i mean as free as you want... most of the time i try to refrain or tell others to hold back, but in this circumstance, say whatever you want and that goes for anyone!

Hey Isarms Family!

I'm super grateful for this Forum as it helped me transition into my 1st Cycle after 10 plus years of training. Fitness and aesthetics is part of my job and i'm an Online fitness personality so making sure everything goes PERFECT on this 1st cycle is super important to me.

I attached my current physique at peak conditioning (my body fat is a tiny bit higher right now, but i still have a solid six pack)

6 ft. 1 - 195 lbs. - 31 years old for anyone who is planning to ask!

I plan on Running TEST E at 400 MG PER WEEK (injecting twice per week @ 200 Mg) for 12 - 16 total weeks.

1st question: (Which do you guys recommend, 12 or 16 weeks?)

My first injection was on Sunday, and will do my 2nd injection on Wednesday.

Question 2 - As part of my "Bro Science" - i decided it was best to take my first Aromasin pill on Wednesday after my 2nd injection. (Anything wrong with this approach?)

I plan on taking 12.5 MG of Aromasin EOD after wednesday, and will get Blood Work done around week 4 and Week 8.

3rd question: My big question - What should my blood-work look like around week 4 and week 8 Ideally for Test and Estro?

4th question: Best time of the day to take Aromasin? Take with or without food?

LAST but not least - I'm really shocked at how shitty some of the physiques are on here of some of the major users, and how some "aren't even motivated to train without steroids) - I'm so grateful i have maximum heart, drive, and work ethic going into this and have NOT taken the easy way out... I also have a perfect diet and incorporate HIIT and plyometrics to naturally raise my TEST (Will this give me even better results on cycle if i do sprints and HIIT training?)

Anyone else tried dialing in the diet and x factors 100 percent for maximum aesthetic results on Cycle?

View attachment 3375

I normally stay civil and won't really feed into negative Bullshit like this but I just gotta say... youre not that impressive. Definitely have no place coming here and throwing out your misguided motivation. Like going up to a girl and telling her she's gained some weight and then askin for her number. Not the best way to go about things.

With that being said, I am glad to see you're confident and happy but it's too bad you already started your cycle. I would've urged you to compete naturally... see what people who really have it dialed in look like. See where you'd end up in the medals. Got a good base. At 195 and 6'1 those legs are probably tiny. Let's see em since we are critiquing here. Why not put yourself all on the table since you're so jacked and knowledgeable

You mean you worded it wrong. You can't honestly believe he took your dickhead comment out of context, right?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Top Bottom