napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle opinion

walltoners

Howdy Dylan,

I am trying to get my first cycle put together; a few guys at my gym that have a few cycles under their belt, recommended this to me for my first run. 500mg of Testosterone Enanthate a week for 12 weeks, ran with 25mg of dianabol a day for 12 weeks, and 400mg of Nandrolone Decanoate for the first 4 weeks only. I've done quiet a bit researching only to find tons of contradicting information, however I have to impression this may be to much for a first cycle. I am 18 and weigh in at 200. would greatly appreciate it if you gave me your opinion.

Howdy Dylan,

I am trying to get my first cycle put together; a few guys at my gym that have a few cycles under their belt, recommended this to me for my first run. 500mg of Testosterone Enanthate a week for 12 weeks, ran with 25mg of dianabol a day for 12 weeks, and 400mg of Nandrolone Decanoate for the first 4 weeks only. I've done quiet a bit researching only to find tons of contradicting information, however I have to impression this may be to much for a first cycle. I am 18 and weigh in at 200. would greatly appreciate it if you gave me your opinion.

https://youtu.be/1JGvrqErX8g

Top Bottom