napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle notes and PCT

ibleedoranbla

As most people on here know I recently ran my first aas cycle. I started my PCT last Thursday. I wanted to start this thread and give my feedback, pointers, lessons learned, gains made, and all other notes. I want to do this for any other noobs on the board that are either about to start their first cycle, on their first cycle, or just here learning and researching before they decide to start their first cycle.

Ok, so my cycle originally consisted of

1-12 LGD 10mg/day
1-12 S4 100mg/day
1-12 GW 20mg/day
1-21 Proviron 75mg/day
8-13 tbol 60mg/day
8-19 test e 500mg/week
16-21 winstrol 50mg/day
16-21 S4 100mg/day
8-21 Aromasin 15mg eod
8-23 cycle assist
PCT
23-26 Aromasin 15mg eod
23-26 GW 20mg/day
23-26 MK 25mg/day
23-26 Clomid 50mg/day
23-26 nolva 40/40/20/20
24-26.cycle assist
Now, my cycle did get tweaked some as it went on. It more than likely didn't need any tweaking but I got inpatient, too high of expectations, and I'm a bit of an experimenter. I don't recommend any other noobs tweaking the doses like I did. I'm a fairly large guy at 6'3 260#s at the time of the cycle and I usually need larger doses of just about everything, so I felt at the time it was the right move and I still don't think I would have done it differently looking back at it now.

After 2 weeks on tbol I upped the dose to 80mg. I upped the tbol from there on every week until the last week where I ended at 110mg. I never really felt like I got anything from tbol and I probably won't use it again. This is my experience and plenty of people love tbol. During this time though, I made my first mistake which could have been disastrous. I stopped my aromasin and lowered my proviron dose from 75mg to 50mg. I thought that the aromasin and proviron had killed my estrogen because the 4th week in I started to feel like complete shit, moody, lack of motivation, angry at everything and everyone, making no gains, and my bones and joints were hurting. I almost instantly within a couple of days started feeling much better after dropping the aromasin. My mid cycle blood work proved that I was wrong and aromasin wasn't the culprit. My theory, looking back at it now is, the high dosages of tbol caused me to shutdown before my test had a chance to really get going and just coincidentally enough, my test stated to get kicking right as I stopped the aromasin, which is why I felt better.

Six weeks in I dropped my tbol and I was beginning to get very aggravated because I was just not seeing the gains that I thought I was going to. I should mention that my diet pretty much the entire time was a recomp style diet. So, I wasn't expecting to turn into the hulk but I thought I was eating enough to at least see some strength gains and I wasn't. So, at this point was when I decided to up my test dose from 500/week to 625mg/week. Over the course of the following two weeks I did notice that I started to feel better but I still was just not seeing any strength gains.

During this time I was looking through the remainder of my gear just to make sure that I still had enough to finish my cycle at my new dose of 625 and lo and behold I noticed some brown sludge floating in the bottom of one of my unopened vials. That turned out to be a whole fiasco and ultimately kicked off what turned out to be the beginning of evo banning all their sources to implement their ugl, berd. Long story short, they sent me a new vial and I threw the nasty one away and then I placed an order with phurious because I needed another vial to finish my cycle at that dose.

By week 8 I was very fed up because I was making no gains. I didn't feel bad and I had 0 side effects. I felt extremely full, had an awesome 24/7 pump like I've never experienced before in my life. I mean a pump like I felt like I was going to freaking bust out of my clothes all day long, it was awesome. I also looked great but no strength gains. So, the no strength gains were really taking a toll on me mentally. At this point I decided to get my bloods taken. My test came back at 4500, my liver enzymes were perfect, and my estrogen was at like 115 or something crazy like that. Whoaaaa big red flag. I consulted with the boys here and immediately got back on my aromasin. Let this be another lesson for you, even if you have 0 symptoms of high estrogen it doesn't mean you don't have high estrogen. Take your aromasin and don't make any rash decisions without blood work. I cannot stress enough the importance of blood work.

Obviously, now I was pumped because I thought that, now I've found the culprit to my strength gains. It had to be because of my such high estrogen. Well, the next couple of weeks my strength didn't really increase any and at this point I just gave up on strength gains. I still had an awesome pump all the time and I was looking massive and awesome.

Week 9 I added the winstrol. By the end of week 9, beginning of week 10 HOLY SHIT. My strength started to go through the roof. My aggression was out of this world and my endurance in the gym was crazy. I was finally loving this cycle. The winstrol took things to a completely new level. I upped the winstrol to 60mg during the second week and then upped it again to 70mg at the start of week 3 and I kept it there the rest of the time. I also added S4 in at this time, which is one of my favorite sarms. I'm pretty much only covering the aas portion of this cycle in this because like I said, I want to give noobs something that they might be able to relate with or at least have something they can refer to if they start to experience any of the same things as I did. However, the combination of the winstrol and S4 was unbelievable. I was getting more vascular, stronger, and harder by the day. At about 4 weeks into the winstrol my gains kind of leveled off. Week 5 with winstrol is when I quit taking my test. I continued the winstrol and S4 right up to my pct. I should also add that at week 5 on winstrol I added MK and GW to the mix. I decided to start those then and run them all the way through my pct. Week 5 my gains were basically at a standstill and week 6 I began to feel lethargic. So, my conclusion with this portion of the cycle is that, I absolutely love winstrol and as of now it's my favorite aas ever, lol. Also, I will probably just run winstrol in the future at 70mg the entire time and for only 4 weeks after seeing how my gains stalled after the 4th week.

Now, for some important stuff. Week 5, when I quit my test I didn't notice any difference. Starting at the end of week 5 I started to feel flat and by the beginning of week 6 I just felt and looked tiny. It sucked bad, I completely deflated and got soft. Also, during the two weeks that I was off my test I was pissing like a racehorse during the night. I mean like 5-10 times a night I was waking up to piss. It was very obvious I was dumping water like crazy. I got very nervous because I was beginning to think that I made no gains and I was losing everything.

Now, I'm almost a week into my pct and my pissing at night has almost returned back to normal. I am no longer feeling soft like I was, my muscles have actually completely hardened back up. While I am quite a bit smaller than what I was 4 weeks ago, it's very obvious that the only thing I lost was water. It just took my eyes and mind some adjustment time to get used to the way I looked without all the water. Which leads me to another point. I really did not think that I was retaining water. It wasn't until now, that I look back at how I looked during cycle, compared to how I look now and I can see the difference. Even though I lost all that size and water I still look a ton better than I did before the cycle. It's very easy to see that I put on some quality lean mass and leaned down at the same time. I'm happy with my results as it stands now. Obviously, I still have 3 more weeks of pct to get through without losing anymore gains but only time will tell.

Now for the good stuff. The dreaded question that everyone wants to know but there is just simply not an answer to. The question that Dylan hates the most, lol. What will my gains be like, how much will I keep? Well, just like everyone else tells you, it's always different for everyone but all I can do is tell you what happened for me. Hopefully, that can at least give you some kind of insight.

At the start of the cycle I weighed 260#s right at about 15% bf. During the cycle I got up to 280-285#s. I felt like my bf increased but now I know it was just water. Now 1 week into pct and I weigh 270-275#s depending on the day. I'm back to where I would say that I'm around 15% bf maybe 16%. I gained 50-60#s on all my major lifts and so far haven't really lost any of that. The only thing that I've lost is the aggression and intensity. So, as long as everything stays the way it is, I'll be happy. That would be a total of 10#s of quality lean mass and a ton of strength. I imagine I'll lose some of the strength but hopefully not too much.

I'm sorry, I know this is a ton of reading and I'm sure that I've probably missed something on this post because it was a lot to type and it has taken me all morning. So, if I missed something or you have any other questions, please ask away. Obviously I don't have the experience level as the vets when it comes to aas but like I said this is for those that are looking to start their first cycle, or who are currently on their first cycle. I hope it helps somebody out.

Thorough post bro. Now u learned some do's n don't s so Ur next cycle will b even better..can't wait till Ur next one and see how it goes

It helps a lot ibleedoranbla Love reading people's experiences as I am quite new to this and on my first cycle so thanks for taking the time and sharing your experience

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yes by looking at that. i would have said you should have started the test earlier.i would have used it from the start actually

It helps a lot ibleedoranbla Love reading people's experiences as I am quite new to this and on my first cycle so thanks for taking the time and sharing your experience

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Awesome, I'm glad you took the time to read it.

yes by looking at that. i would have said you should have started the test earlier.i would have used it from the start actually
Well, the reason I didn't start it from week 1 is because my bf was too high, so I spent all the time leading up to the cycle trying to cut my bf. I was at about 18-19% when I started at week 1 and by the time I started the test I was at about 15-16%

As most people on here know I recently ran my first aas cycle. I started my PCT last Thursday. I wanted to start this thread and give my feedback, pointers, lessons learned, gains made, and all other notes. I want to do this for any other noobs on the board that are either about to start their first cycle, on their first cycle, or just here learning and researching before they decide to start their first cycle.

1-12 LGD 10mg/day
1-12 S4 100mg/day
1-12 GW 20mg/day
1-21 Proviron 75mg/day
8-13 tbol 60mg/day
8-19 test e 500mg/week
16-21 winstrol 50mg/day
16-21 S4 100mg/day
8-21 Aromasin 15mg eod
8-23 cycle assist
PCT
23-26 Aromasin 15mg eod
23-26 GW 20mg/day
23-26 MK 25mg/day
23-26 Clomid 50mg/day
23-26 nolva 40/40/20/20
24-26.cycle assist
Now, my cycle did get tweaked some as it went on. It more than likely didn't need any tweaking but I got inpatient, too high of expectations, and I'm a bit of an experimenter. I don't recommend any other noobs tweaking the doses like I did. I'm a fairly large guy at 6'3 260#s at the time of the cycle and I usually need larger doses of just about everything, so I felt at the time it was the right move and I still don't think I would have done it differently looking back at it now.

After 2 weeks on tbol I upped the dose to 80mg. I upped the tbol from there on every week until the last week where I ended at 110mg. I never really felt like I got anything from tbol and I probably won't use it again. This is my experience and plenty of people love tbol. During this time though, I made my first mistake which could have been disastrous. I stopped my aromasin and lowered my proviron dose from 75mg to 50mg. I thought that the aromasin and proviron had killed my estrogen because the 4th week in I started to feel like complete shit, moody, lack of motivation, angry at everything and everyone, making no gains, and my bones and joints were hurting. I almost instantly within a couple of days started feeling much better after dropping the aromasin. My mid cycle blood work proved that I was wrong and aromasin wasn't the culprit. My theory, looking back at it now is, the high dosages of tbol caused me to shutdown before my test had a chance to really get going and just coincidentally enough, my test stated to get kicking right as I stopped the aromasin, which is why I felt better.

Six weeks in I dropped my tbol and I was beginning to get very aggravated because I was just not seeing the gains that I thought I was going to. I should mention that my diet pretty much the entire time was a recomp style diet. So, I wasn't expecting to turn into the hulk but I thought I was eating enough to at least see some strength gains and I wasn't. So, at this point was when I decided to up my test dose from 500/week to 625mg/week. Over the course of the following two weeks I did notice that I started to feel better but I still was just not seeing any strength gains.

During this time I was looking through the remainder of my gear just to make sure that I still had enough to finish my cycle at my new dose of 625 and lo and behold I noticed some brown sludge floating in the bottom of one of my unopened vials. That turned out to be a whole fiasco and ultimately kicked off what turned out to be the beginning of evo banning all their sources to implement their ugl, berd. Long story short, they sent me a new vial and I threw the nasty one away and then I placed an order with phurious because I needed another vial to finish my cycle at that dose.

By week 8 I was very fed up because I was making no gains. I didn't feel bad and I had 0 side effects. I felt extremely full, had an awesome 24/7 pump like I've never experienced before in my life. I mean a pump like I felt like I was going to freaking bust out of my clothes all day long, it was awesome. I also looked great but no strength gains. So, the no strength gains were really taking a toll on me mentally. At this point I decided to get my bloods taken. My test came back at 4500, my liver enzymes were perfect, and my estrogen was at like 115 or something crazy like that. Whoaaaa big red flag. I consulted with the boys here and immediately got back on my aromasin. Let this be another lesson for you, even if you have 0 symptoms of high estrogen it doesn't mean you don't have high estrogen. Take your aromasin and don't make any rash decisions without blood work. I cannot stress enough the importance of blood work.

Obviously, now I was pumped because I thought that, now I've found the culprit to my strength gains. It had to be because of my such high estrogen. Well, the next couple of weeks my strength didn't really increase any and at this point I just gave up on strength gains. I still had an awesome pump all the time and I was looking massive and awesome.

Week 9 I added the winstrol. By the end of week 9, beginning of week 10 HOLY SHIT. My strength started to go through the roof. My aggression was out of this world and my endurance in the gym was crazy. I was finally loving this cycle. The winstrol took things to a completely new level. I upped the winstrol to 60mg during the second week and then upped it again to 70mg at the start of week 3 and I kept it there the rest of the time. I also added S4 in at this time, which is one of my favorite sarms. I'm pretty much only covering the aas portion of this cycle in this because like I said, I want to give noobs something that they might be able to relate with or at least have something they can refer to if they start to experience any of the same things as I did. However, the combination of the winstrol and S4 was unbelievable. I was getting more vascular, stronger, and harder by the day. At about 4 weeks into the winstrol my gains kind of leveled off. Week 5 with winstrol is when I quit taking my test. I continued the winstrol and S4 right up to my pct. I should also add that at week 5 on winstrol I added MK and GW to the mix. I decided to start those then and run them all the way through my pct. Week 5 my gains were basically at a standstill and week 6 I began to feel lethargic. So, my conclusion with this portion of the cycle is that, I absolutely love winstrol and as of now it's my favorite aas ever, lol. Also, I will probably just run winstrol in the future at 70mg the entire time and for only 4 weeks after seeing how my gains stalled after the 4th week.

Now, for some important stuff. Week 5, when I quit my test I didn't notice any difference. Starting at the end of week 5 I started to feel flat and by the beginning of week 6 I just felt and looked tiny. It sucked bad, I completely deflated and got soft. Also, during the two weeks that I was off my test I was pissing like a racehorse during the night. I mean like 5-10 times a night I was waking up to piss. It was very obvious I was dumping water like crazy. I got very nervous because I was beginning to think that I made no gains and I was losing everything.

Now, I'm almost a week into my pct and my pissing at night has almost returned back to normal. I am no longer feeling soft like I was, my muscles have actually completely hardened back up. While I am quite a bit smaller than what I was 4 weeks ago, it's very obvious that the only thing I lost was water. It just took my eyes and mind some adjustment time to get used to the way I looked without all the water. Which leads me to another point. I really did not think that I was retaining water. It wasn't until now, that I look back at how I looked during cycle, compared to how I look now and I can see the difference. Even though I lost all that size and water I still look a ton better than I did before the cycle. It's very easy to see that I put on some quality lean mass and leaned down at the same time. I'm happy with my results as it stands now. Obviously, I still have 3 more weeks of pct to get through without losing anymore gains but only time will tell.

Now for the good stuff. The dreaded question that everyone wants to know but there is just simply not an answer to. The question that Dylan hates the most, lol. What will my gains be like, how much will I keep? Well, just like everyone else tells you, it's always different for everyone but all I can do is tell you what happened for me. Hopefully, that can at least give you some kind of insight.

At the start of the cycle I weighed 260#s right at about 15% bf. During the cycle I got up to 280-285#s. I felt like my bf increased but now I know it was just water. Now 1 week into pct and I weigh 270-275#s depending on the day. I'm back to where I would say that I'm around 15% bf maybe 16%. I gained 50-60#s on all my major lifts and so far haven't really lost any of that. The only thing that I've lost is the aggression and intensity. So, as long as everything stays the way it is, I'll be happy. That would be a total of 10#s of quality lean mass and a ton of strength. I imagine I'll lose some of the strength but hopefully not too much.

I'm sorry, I know this is a ton of reading and I'm sure that I've probably missed something on this post because it was a lot to type and it has taken me all morning. So, if I missed something or you have any other questions, please ask away. Obviously I don't have the experience level as the vets when it comes to aas but like I said this is for those that are looking to start their first cycle, or who are currently on their first cycle. I hope it helps somebody out.
Very nice read for anyone looking to do their first cycle bro. I'm sure you learned a lot from this first experience, and I'm glad you are sharing it with everyone.

that is why you need to keep a diary. Ten years from now you may not remember all of this. Good post.

Very nice read for anyone looking to do their first cycle bro. I'm sure you learned a lot from this first experience, and I'm glad you are sharing it with everyone.
Thanks man, I learned some very invaluable experience. I do hope that some of my mistakes and my successes can help someone else out.

that is why you need to keep a diary. Ten years from now you may not remember all of this. Good post.
You are absolutely correct. I have all of this information saved to my computer and I plan on logging every cycle I do. I definitely know the huge amounts of importance this kind of information provides for me later down the road.

Great post brother. Very informative for noobs and also should remind us all that everyone reacts differently to compounds.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

Great post brother. Very informative for noobs and also should remind us all that everyone reacts differently to compounds.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
Thanks man, I'm not like a vet like a lot of you around here, so I try to put my input in as much as I can to help as many as I can. It also helps me. I got to reflect back on my cycle while I was writing this.

thank for taking the time to provide all this insight on your experience... it really helps others to see your experience, to learn from it, do the good things you did, avoid the bad, etc... it also does wonders for yourself so you can always go back and see what you did right, where you went wrong and just constantly improve...

the next 3-4 months DO NOT have to be long at all.. you can make them even better than your cycle if you do it right... you just let me know anytime and we will set up the entire protocol.. i know your starting sr9009 and thats a damn good start for you... your going to have a great bridge brother, trust me

1-12 LGD 10mg/day
1-12 S4 100mg/day
1-12 GW 20mg/day
1-21 Proviron 75mg/day
8-13 tbol 60mg/day
8-19 test e 500mg/week
16-21 winstrol 50mg/day
16-21 S4 100mg/day
8-21 Aromasin 15mg eod
8-23 cycle assist
PCT
23-26 Aromasin 15mg eod
23-26 GW 20mg/day
23-26 MK 25mg/day
23-26 Clomid 50mg/day
23-26 nolva 40/40/20/20
24-26.cycle assist

Amazing read...I'm gonna be starting my first cycle soon. Great info! Thank you.

thank for taking the time to provide all this insight on your experience... it really helps others to see your experience, to learn from it, do the good things you did, avoid the bad, etc... it also does wonders for yourself so you can always go back and see what you did right, where you went wrong and just constantly improve...

the next 3-4 months DO NOT have to be long at all.. you can make them even better than your cycle if you do it right... you just let me know anytime and we will set up the entire protocol.. i know your starting sr9009 and thats a damn good start for you... your going to have a great bridge brother, trust me
Oh believe me, I'm very excited for my time off. It's going to be nice to just take a chill pill. I'm also very excited to log my SR. I'm ready to cut down some to get ready for my next cycle.

Oh believe me, I'm very excited for my time off. It's going to be nice to just take a chill pill. I'm also very excited to log my SR. I'm ready to cut down some to get ready for my next cycle.

I'm going to be logging SR as well bro. I can't wait to see the similarities and differences we have as time goes on. You coming right off a cycle and me being free and clear for a while. Should be fun brother!...and plus, I think I'm half your size!

Top Bottom