napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd and Rad together?

Locman12

Is this not advised or is this ok? I don't think I saw a stack offered that had them both in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this not advised or is this ok? I don't think I saw a stack offered that had them both in it.

Yes, it is perfectly fine to stack them brother. They honestly would be the best two to put together if you were looking for more lean mass gains than anything.

There are a couple of the more extensive stacks that have both in there

Yes, it is perfectly fine to stack them brother. They honestly would be the best two to put together if you were looking for more lean mass gains than anything.

There are a couple of the more extensive stacks that have both in there

Sweet that's what I was hoping for. What about running sr and GW together? Shit while I'm at it what bout running all of em? That's what I'd really like to do. My next cycle will def include s4, MK, Lgd, and GW. Can I just add rad, sr, and MK677 to the mix?

Sweet that's what I was hoping for. What about running sr and GW together? Shit while I'm at it what bout running all of em? That's what I'd really like to do. My next cycle will def include s4, MK, Lgd, and GW. Can I just add rad, sr, and MK677 to the mix?

You absolutely can bro. That's basically the Superman stack with LGD,GW, S4, MK, SR, MK677, and RAD. Absolutely nothing better than that

yep lol, as rick pointed out thats the whole shebang, Superman Stack.

or as i like to call it, the "What the heck are all these bottles doing on the counter?" Stack

i already requested this exact stack be added to the website and it will be hopefully tomorrow... its the superman stack and here's what it looks like

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the evening
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

SEND A PM TO PUREESSENCESARMS SO YOU CAN GET IT WITH THE HOLIDAY DISCOUNT...

Top Bottom