napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence Research Is Now Online!

$109 for a sarm. that shit better give me God mode, after taking it,But yes Love the New Layout, Looks Amazing, an some of the Prices are Great, Keep it up PE.
They are brand new and just like anything else, when something is newer it costs more to make and there is going to be a premium but don't forget there is a big sale starting at midnight, so this is a perfect opportunity to give them a try at a good price!

$109 for a sarm. that shit better give me God mode, after taking it,But yes Love the New Layout, Looks Amazing, an some of the Prices are Great, Keep it up PE.

Some of the new sarms are priced higher because of them being new to the market, but everything is priced very competitive at pure essence, and better yet everything is 100% LEGIT and accurately dosed. Then when you take in the 25% off it really makes everything one awesome deal all the way around

Ordered my stack Friday morning and received it today. Can't wait to be able to take it.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Ordered my stack Friday morning and received it today. Can't wait to be able to take it.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Now that's what you call customer service... make sure to keep us updated on your progress!

love the buy 4 and get 3 free deal! with mix and match amazing

how does it work? some items are $30+ more then others

Yes sir. With the price differential in the following three: SR9009, RAD-140 and MK-677, we have to accommodate the costs but yet provide the best deal possible. So anytime these three are added to the bundle, there is a slight increase but there is still a significant discount provided.

the redirect is now set up so there is no issue getting between the two sites as the new site is now complete and so everything is all on the new site!

Yes sir. With the price differential in the following three: SR9009, RAD-140 and MK-677, we have to accommodate the costs but yet provide the best deal possible. So anytime these three are added to the bundle, there is a slight increase but there is still a significant discount provided.

Very nice deal. Still gives a lot of options and variety for purchasing different bundles, to save quite a bit.

Top Bottom