napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle... Interesting Observation and Question

musclemetal

2 weeks into my first cycle with AAS currently running:

400mg Test E per week
12.5 mg Aromasin EOD
25mg MK677 ED

I have always been socially confident. But I was out last night and found that I was holding eye contact better with people. Could this be from the test? Just curious!

2 weeks into my first cycle with AAS currently running:

400mg Test E per week
12.5 mg Aromasin EOD
25mg MK677 ED

I have always been socially confident. But I was out last night and found that I was holding eye contact better with people. Could this be from the test? Just curious!

I believe so man. It's part of the libido boost. When i start a cycle, the first thing i notice in myself is more confidence and energy. I also become much more tolerant to daily bullshit.

I believe so man. It's part of the libido boost. When i start a cycle, the first thing i notice in myself is more confidence and energy. I also become much more tolerant to daily bullshit.

Yeah I definitely have noticed some energy. I don't really think that it's high enough in my system yet to notice a lot of the other effects. I'm still only 2 weeks in. Monday will be my 5th pin!

you are just going to notice you will have more confidence in what you do and feel a more social or more so confident in yourself which resonates to others... that's why many always say that women can "smell" when your on testosterone...

you are just going to notice you will have more confidence in what you do and feel a more social or more so confident in yourself which resonates to others... that's why many always say that women can "smell" when your on testosterone...

Absolutely brother! I feel like I'm just starting to see the effects since I'm on a longer ester

Me and my buddies had this conversation. It's definitely the test. It's kind of funny, but it does seem to boost your confidence and the ladies tAke notice in my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely brother! I feel like I'm just starting to see the effects since I'm on a longer ester
just wait because you really dont start to truly feel it in a larger way until around the 4 week mark... plenty more to come for you bro

Yeah I definitely have noticed some energy. I don't really think that it's high enough in my system yet to notice a lot of the other effects. I'm still only 2 weeks in. Monday will be my 5th pin!

Honestly man as much as i love the strength and size gains i might equally love the libido boost. My first cycle I really thought the libido boost was something that was overplayed when people talk about it but it is very very noticeable.

I swear this is true... I don't know if it's partly because I may subconsciously carry myself differently or something but they can definitely tell something is different

I swear this is true... I don't know if it's partly because I may subconsciously carry myself differently or something but they can definitely tell something is different

You guys are making me very excited... gains and even more confidence to come!!

absolutely bro, they fucking smell it out and can sense it... its about how you carry yourself though and many don't even realize it that they are just more confident because it shows in movements, expressions, personality etc..

Ur first cycle is great...looks like u def did ur research man👌💪👍

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Ur first cycle is great...looks like u def did ur research man👌💪👍

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Absolutely did! Did my pre cycle blood work. Can't wait for my mid cycle bloods to see how everything is going. PCT will be legit as well

Absolutely did! Did my pre cycle blood work. Can't wait for my mid cycle bloods to see how everything is going. PCT will be legit as well
i love the fact you have strong accountability and understanding on what you are doing... man, i have such a large amount of respect for you for that and for discussing it so others can see how it is supposed to be done... i really like that bro

i love the fact you have strong accountability and understanding on what you are doing... man, i have such a large amount of respect for you for that and for discussing it so others can see how it is supposed to be done... i really like that bro

Thanks Dylan! It's a no brainer for me. I've seen a lot of people I know do many many cycles and not once have blood work done... How is our health something to play with? That's how I see it!

Thanks Dylan! It's a no brainer for me. I've seen a lot of people I know do many many cycles and not once have blood work done... How is our health something to play with? That's how I see it!
well, i just wish more people had this outlook but its always refreshing to see someone that does so i had to make sure to let you know bro

Top Bottom