napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first cycle anavar? or primobolan

Thanks man. I agree completely to what you are saying. So I'm not running any cycle unless its test alone first from what you teach. Thank you btw. Idk my body % on fat but id guess between 10 and 14%. Waist is 30. Im 5/8 weighing 167 pounds at 26. I been working out since i was 21. At 22 i was experienced and trained. I didn't go to the gym dedicated though. At 23 i got a belly. Was on ketamine for a year and that tore me up. Got back in the gym at 24 and went from 205 to 160. Now I'm 167. I'll never stop working out in the gym. This is what i love to do. So yeah i want to be strong but have more definition. The only noticeable body fat on my body is my lower belly. its like you can see my top abs but not my bottom abs but I'm still sexy as hell for the ladies ;) My GOAL is to have all my muscles show, i want definition, I'm strong benching 240, lifting heavy weights an all but i want a little more mass / size and to show shred the fat so all my muscles show.

Bro... if you want all your muscles to show benching 240 ain't it bro. When my son was 16 I had him benching 280. My pr for bench press is 505x1 and I bench in the 400's just in regular training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro honestly I don't think you should use steroids quite yet. You have a lot more research to do, and you need to work on building a proper natural base first.

My best recommendation right now would be to run a sarms stack. That's going to be your best option. You can get steroid like results without the shutdown and side effcts of steroids. It's a good place to start.

For your goals, the ultra Recomp stack would be perfect for you

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thats kind of unbelievable but i herd of teens around that age with that immense amount of strength. I have muscles to show but i want more thats it. More strength, more mass, and everytime i go in the gym i guesss i reached my limit or idk what I'm not doing right.

I don't even know whats arms is. Your right i want to research a lot more because this is my life. You don't just go anywhere and get a tattoo. Im going to look into sarms. See what this stack is and its potential.

Can you send me links of videos describing this stack? Also where to see reviews?

Check out the articles here as well as all the sarms videos on the isarms channel. You'll get all the info you need there my friend

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom