napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle advice

Nick Ramos

Hey guys, just looking for some input from experienced enthusiasts. Here's my stats off the bat 22y/o, 5'8, 170 lb, 11-12% bf. I'm aware that it's not recommended to try compounds out at this age, I'm fully aware of the risks involved, ice educated myself since I was 15 in the gym, had a coach write out my first diet, and I've taken it from there on out. Recently had a blood panel done and everything checks out, except my CK. I tested 1500-1561 the first two blood tests, and was admitted until it was brought down. Was informed that I had Rhabdo and the amount of water (2gal/day) I was drinking was bringing my sodium levels to 119-121 when the bottom they should be is 135. Everything is back to normal and I've learned so much more, and feel as if I've come along way in this lifestyle. I only want to run test my first cycle as I feel anything more, will create a shock and damage my body. I would like to run
Test cyp 400mg (twice a week @ 200mg each pin) - week 1-10
HCG last 4 weeks of pinning test (not positive how much yet) 6-10

PCT- And this is where I'm stuck
PCT Nolva (clomid maybe?)
Day 1-3 @ 60mg
Day 4-11 @ 40mg
Day 12-21 @ 20mg

im lost... you already know its not recommended and if you've read here for just one day you already no NOONE is going to advise any such a thing to someone your age, why would you even ask? i certainly wont help you with this... im not contributing to something that is going to hurt you in the long run and noone here is going to do that either... see, the difference when your a family member here, we dont just tell people what they want to hear, we tell them what they need to hear because we care... you can say your doing this and that yadda yadda yadda but noone is going to advise it... trust me, the guys that come in and say they are "doing it anyway, so we might as well tell them" are gone just as quick as they come bro... you have other options but steroids are not one of them, at least not here but im sure you can go elsewhere and find some asshole that could care less about you and will definitely tell you what you want to hear, and likely incorrectly which will only hurt you worse

Hey guys, just looking for some input from experienced enthusiasts. Here's my stats off the bat 22y/o, 5'8, 170 lb, 11-12% bf. I'm aware that it's not recommended to try compounds out at this age, I'm fully aware of the risks involved, ice educated myself since I was 15 in the gym, had a coach write out my first diet, and I've taken it from there on out. Recently had a blood panel done and everything checks out, except my CK. I tested 1500-1561 the first two blood tests, and was admitted until it was brought down. Was informed that I had Rhabdo and the amount of water (2gal/day) I was drinking was bringing my sodium levels to 119-121 when the bottom they should be is 135. Everything is back to normal and I've learned so much more, and feel as if I've come along way in this lifestyle. I only want to run test my first cycle as I feel anything more, will create a shock and damage my body. I would like to run

Day 1-3 @ 60mg
Day 4-11 @ 40mg
Day 12-21 @ 20mg

I will give you credit for this post, you posted stats and aren't being incredibly vague (like most new guys)

I also like that you're thinking conservatively for a 1st cycle.

However, I will bump Dylan and say that you have plenty of potential to add quality pounds over then next couple years without AAS.

Well I do appreciate the input from both of you. I'm not in it to hurt myself, I'm in it to do what it takes to achieve the goals I wish to, and change the lives of many with mine. It's highly frowned upon to start using gear at such a young age and I understand that clearly. I've decided over these last 6 months of not growing further after drastic diet/training change, that I'm ready to try something to advance my daily lifestyle just enough to break from this plateau. I have educated myself highly on all the risk involved, but will continue my journey as not everyone learns the same way. Was really just looking for a piece of advice to further aid my recovery afterward. I'm an autodictat and will have further my education into this by further research I suppose. Once again, I respect both of your inputs on this thread and it's appreciated, as I've taken it into account considering you both sound like novices in this practice.

Day 1-3 @ 60mg
Day 4-11 @ 40mg
Day 12-21 @ 20mg

too young bro. youre fully aware of the risks involved? are you sure?
bro ive been in the gym since I was a Teen as well, that doesn't mean Piss.
I don't see a reason to use steroids right now at your age, that's unnecessary and reckless.

Not planning on running for life, just to see if it's for me, hence the reason I was trying to get advice on such a low dose. I do, and when I say I do, I mean I've spent months of research in all the dangers in running at such a low age. My body is very mature, at a plateau and I feel as if I need something to keep me seeing results after months of diet/routine change and no results. I either thin out, add on water weight, or stay the same. A low dosed test cycle holds a couple dangers and potentially a hell of a lot more, but I'm willing to take that risk as everyone does when doing any kind of anabolic.

bro,you have a LOT to learn... just hearing you say plateau at your age is craziness and absurd... your a MILLION miles from a plateau... if you only understood how ridiculous it sounds for you to say you've done everything you could over THE LAST SIX MONTHS... brother, im NOT trying to knock you or talk down to you... you sound like a pretty damn smart person however, your not in this area... thats the problem and your using your smarts to try to get around things that cannot be done... your nowhere near a plateau, thats a joke... ive been doing this, oh i dont know, more than half my life and i hear things like this and i want to pull my fucking hair out... if your intent, go for it but i guarantee you, your making a mistake... so what, you run one cycle, you make some decent gains, then over time they go away and your back to square one, then what? so you just fucked yourself internally for what? you will run more than one cycle and you will ruin your future so if its worth it to you to break an imaginary plateau, go for it but noone here is going to advise nor contribute to that whether you say your doing it or not... you do have other options other than steroids at your age... check out my articles on sarms if you want... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

otherwise, good luck to you bro

bro,you have a LOT to learn... just hearing you say plateau at your age is craziness and absurd... your a MILLION miles from a plateau... if you only understood how ridiculous it sounds for you to say you've done everything you could over THE LAST SIX MONTHS... brother, im NOT trying to knock you or talk down to you... you sound like a pretty damn smart person however, your not in this area... thats the problem and your using your smarts to try to get around things that cannot be done... your nowhere near a plateau, thats a joke... ive been doing this, oh i dont know, more than half my life and i hear things like this and i want to pull my fucking hair out... if your intent, go for it but i guarantee you, your making a mistake... so what, you run one cycle, you make some decent gains, then over time they go away and your back to square one, then what? so you just fucked yourself internally for what? you will run more than one cycle and you will ruin your future so if its worth it to you to break an imaginary plateau, go for it but noone here is going to advise nor contribute to that whether you say your doing it or not... you do have other options other than steroids at your age... check out my articles on sarms if you want... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

Noooo, don't pull out your perfect hair.

Well I do appreciate the input from both of you. I'm not in it to hurt myself, I'm in it to do what it takes to achieve the goals I wish to, and change the lives of many with mine. It's highly frowned upon to start using gear at such a young age and I understand that clearly. I've decided over these last 6 months of not growing further after drastic diet/training change, that I'm ready to try something to advance my daily lifestyle just enough to break from this plateau. I have educated myself highly on all the risk involved, but will continue my journey as not everyone learns the same way. Was really just looking for a piece of advice to further aid my recovery afterward. I'm an autodictat and will have further my education into this by further research I suppose. Once again, I respect both of your inputs on this thread and it's appreciated, as I've taken it into account considering you both sound like novices in this practice.

Here's a very hard truth for most guys to understand;

You 1,000% have NOT made the PROPER changes in diet and training FOR YOU.

Can you give us an idea of that changes you've made, what your nutrition protocol is?

This sums it all up perfectly. Nothing more needs said, and I hope what Dylan said sinks in

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Dylan, well I do again appreciate the feedback as this seems to be the best source for novices in consistent replying. I'm unsure of SARMS, as I have not well rounded myself around them. If I were to research and come out with a SARMS cycle, what would you recommend for a beginner like me? Does it need to be followed with a PCT? Just wondering an example of a SARMS cycle as I imagine it differentiates greatly than a 10-12 wk gear cycle followed by 4-8 wk pct.

Dylan, well I do again appreciate the feedback as this seems to be the best source for novices in consistent replying. I'm unsure of SARMS, as I have not well rounded myself around them. If I were to research and come out with a SARMS cycle, what would you recommend for a beginner like me? Does it need to be followed with a PCT? Just wondering an example of a SARMS cycle as I imagine it differentiates greatly than a 10-12 wk gear cycle followed by 4-8 wk pct.

My recommendation for someone like yourself for a sarms cycle to start would be the tried and true triple stack. It's a great beginner cycle. All sarms cycles require a pct as well

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

If you are willing to go in guns blazing with gear, then go guns blazing with stacked sarms

S4, LGD, Rad, GW,Osta, and MK677. Short of running gear, that 12w cycle will make you swole big time. Hell, I'm 59 and put on 12pds of muscle minus the S4.

Primeval Cardarine with Osterine

Dylan,

I just came off a 6 week cycle of Cardarine and have 2 weeks left on Ostarine from an 8 week cycle stacking the 2. This was my 1st try with a SARM and Cardarine and my goal was to loose weight but never dropped any just stayed at 240lbs when starting at 240lbs. My results are noticeable to me and I look a little more defined on my upper body and my legs. My love handles are my worst, i cant get rid of them so I think I started with the wrong cycle what should I do?

Thanks man

Dylan,

I just came off a 6 week cycle of Cardarine and have 2 weeks left on Ostarine from an 8 week cycle stacking the 2. This was my 1st try with a SARM and Cardarine and my goal was to loose weight but never dropped any just stayed at 240lbs when starting at 240lbs. My results are noticeable to me and I look a little more defined on my upper body and my legs. My love handles are my worst, i cant get rid of them so I think I started with the wrong cycle what should I do?

Thanks man

Start a new thread do not high jack this one.

Dylan,

Thanks man

You mostly likely have bunk stuff, if you didnt get it from sarmsx. Who knows what you actually wound up with. We'll cover that in your own thread when you post it

Well I'm not opposed to other options. The longevity of life is what your pay for with SARMS. But for the triple stack and mini pct your looking around nearly a thousand. Man, that's a house payment. The plus side is how they don't bind to all the receptors that the AAS do. I do find them very much interesting, but at that price difference, it's a big chunk of a wallet.

Top Bottom