napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Bridge New SARMs

Thanks man! That means a lot especially from somebody who has been there with wanting to make change. Appreciate it bro!

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

It's been a few days since I have done a log. I have been training really hard. I have been able to push because of increased endurance. This is by far the most strength and stamina I have ever had. When I started here, I was in decent shape. Now I'm in great shape. Do I need to be in much better shape? Of course! So with about 7 weeks to go for this bridge here are the things I have noticed:

1st- heres a quick reminder of my bridge right now
MK677, RAD, SR, LGD, Proviron, Raloxiphene, Test cyp (150 mg per week)

Supplements-
Promasil Protein Powder and Cytosport Monster Blend Protein Powder
Creatine 5 mg with Pre-workout (shatter by muscle tech)
Helthy n fit anabolic amino
d-test power chews
Fish Oil
Multi vitamin
vitamin d3

Now my observations over the last 5 weeks-
1. Strength is increasing rapidly
2. Stamina is increasing
3. Hunger with MK is definitely still there, but significantly less
4. Sense of well being is in a really good place as well as confidence
5. Acne is starting to increase everywhere, but mainly on my shoulders
6. Very focused and intense, but a good sense of calm too
7. In terms of appearance, I'll put up some pics soon... but I feel like I'm definitely bigger and veins are becoming more prominent
8. Thank god that my chest fat is finally starting to decrease (I've been working the shit out of it) and BTW Rick you told me at some point that you thought the chest fat would start to fade so great call and thanks for keeping hope alive. I was feelin a little discouraged bc I hadnt seen much progress in those fatty areas of the chest.
9. Love handles and stomach still an issue
10. Enjoying life

I feel really lucky. I have a wonderful family, awesome friends, and my confidence and stability restored. So thank you Dylan, Rick and everyone else who has been so kind to offer invaluable advice and support. I'm truly humbled. This forum and the people on it have been a huge huge virtually immeasurable factor as to where I am and how I feel today. Thank you all truly.

hell yes I cannot wait might have to get a pocket pussy, or a flesh light hahaha might wear the old lady's hatchet gash out

It's been a few days since I have done a log. I have been training really hard. I have been able to push because of increased endurance. This is by far the most strength and stamina I have ever had. When I started here, I was in decent shape. Now I'm in great shape. Do I need to be in much better shape? Of course! So with about 7 weeks to go for this bridge here are the things I have noticed:

1st- heres a quick reminder of my bridge right now
MK677, RAD, SR, LGD, Proviron, Raloxiphene, Test cyp (150 mg per week)

Supplements-
Promasil Protein Powder and Cytosport Monster Blend Protein Powder
Creatine 5 mg with Pre-workout (shatter by muscle tech)
Helthy n fit anabolic amino
d-test power chews
Fish Oil
Multi vitamin
vitamin d3

Now my observations over the last 5 weeks-
1. Strength is increasing rapidly
2. Stamina is increasing
3. Hunger with MK is definitely still there, but significantly less
4. Sense of well being is in a really good place as well as confidence
5. Acne is starting to increase everywhere, but mainly on my shoulders
6. Very focused and intense, but a good sense of calm too
7. In terms of appearance, I'll put up some pics soon... but I feel like I'm definitely bigger and veins are becoming more prominent
8. Thank god that my chest fat is finally starting to decrease (I've been working the shit out of it) and BTW Rick you told me at some point that you thought the chest fat would start to fade so great call and thanks for keeping hope alive. I was feelin a little discouraged bc I hadnt seen much progress in those fatty areas of the chest.
9. Love handles and stomach still an issue
10. Enjoying life

I feel really lucky. I have a wonderful family, awesome friends, and my confidence and stability restored. So thank you Dylan, Rick and everyone else who has been so kind to offer invaluable advice and support. I'm truly humbled. This forum and the people on it have been a huge huge virtually immeasurable factor as to where I am and how I feel today. Thank you all truly.

Sounds like you are pretty pleased with the results you've gotten so far, and I get it bro. I'm running the SR and RAD and the combo between the two is producing some great results. Adding GW and Ostarine for future bridge is a stack I def want to run.

Sounds like you are pretty pleased with the results you've gotten so far, and I get it bro. I'm running the SR and RAD and the combo between the two is producing some great results. Adding GW and Ostarine for future bridge is a stack I def want to run.
No doubt man. When you put different SARMs together each one has a major purpose but each is so versatile that get something that just works. I mean they just work so damn well together!

I have bulked up to 212 lbs. Started this bridge around 195 lbs. My body fat has not really gone up or down according to my measuring device...sitting at about 14%. I'm really seeing some big results. I have noticed that when I am sleeping it is a deep sleep and don't have a problem falling asleep...the problem I've encountered w MK677 is that I wake up hungry about twice every night, go downstairs and slam some food in the kitchen. Not the best thing for getting leaner but somehow I'm definitely not fatter. Just bigger.

Kind of bummed out. I have had tendinitis in both my Achilles tendons for about 2 years. Finally I went to see my orthopedic guy and he basically gave me a boot to wear on my right Achilles for 3 weeks. After 3 weeks, I begin rehab and ultra sounds which can sometimes help to reduce inflammation. It's good to know that there is a plan to fix this but I know I just have to be really careful bc my doctor thinks that I have partial tears in the right one and the left is on the brink of tearing but is just badly inflamed right now. So for the last few days I have been lifting, I've worn this gigantic air cast boot to the gym lol. I don't mind though. I'm thankful that I can lift.
Very excited for the holiday! This is my 6 month old's first Christmas! I'm pretty much done w my shopping...I got my mom Giftcards to Starbucks and tj max, my dad I had a customized Ohio State hoodie made that says "buckeye till I die", I got my sister some fresh cavs gear (couple vintage tees and cavs hat) we are pretty die hard Ohio State/ Cleveland fans in my family. I got my wife a scanner/printer/copier that prints photos. She loves taking pictures! I'm going to get her a couple more things just not sure what yet...
Going to go bang out chest right now!

Day 29

Arms:

superset- 4 sets of 12 reps

barbell bicep curls
skull crushers

superset- 4 sets of 12 reps

Preacher curls
reverse tricep pushdown

Superset- 4 sets of 12 reps

Hammer curls
rope push downs

Superset- 4 sets of 12-15 reps

Overhead cable curls
tricep push down

superset 3 sets of 12

bicep curl machine
sitting tricep pushdown machine

Abs

machine crunches 4 sets of 15

weighted knee raises 4 sets of 15

ab wheel roll out 4 sets of 10

I picked up some whey isolate yesterday per suggestions on the best tasting protein thread. I got one w 30 g protein per scoop. I also picked up a new male multi vitamin that also boosts energy and metabolism. I've never heard of a multi vitamin w caffeine but I figured it would be a nice boost in the morning. The house is stocked up on food thank god bc Ive been eating like a horse lol and shitting like one too! As much as I'm enjoying this bridge... its really hard not to think about my upcoming cycle. Its going to be like this:

1-16 test e 150-250 mg
1-16 eq 800 mg week
5-16 proviron 50 mg day.
5-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
3-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-14 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-16 mk677
9-16 winstrol 50 mg day
9-16 cycle assist

see why I'm excited???

I was considering adding the free deca I got courtesy of express domestic (thank you very much expdom!), but it just seems like a little too much right now... unless somebody can convince me otherwise... feel free to weigh in on if you think I should or should not add deca to this cycle. I was just thinking maybe I'll run it w some test for a bulking cycle down the road... To the guys I have PMd about this...thank you for answering my questions and helping me out. I genuinely appreciate you guys! (rick, dylan, spiked, saiyan). I'm really grateful to be here and have so much support and guidance.

195 up,to 212 is frickin incredible brother! Those are some serious gains for real! Damn near 20 lbs without noticeable fat gain is pretty unreal. Nice job!

195 up,to 212 is frickin incredible brother! Those are some serious gains for real! Damn near 20 lbs without noticeable fat gain is pretty unreal. Nice job!
Thanks brother! A lot of it bc of your advice especially nutrition. I look at your nutritional thread as a reference all the time

Progress Pictures

Took some pictures today. If you go back earlier in the thread, I believe there are pictures from november 13. I can't tell if I was leaner there or the same, but I think my weight was around 200 and I'm sitting at about 212 today.

Attachments

• dec7day30.jpg
    dec7day30.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 23
  • dec7day30pic2.jpg
    dec7day30pic2.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 20
  • dec7day30pic3.jpg
    dec7day30pic3.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 20
When I look in the mirror I feel like I look great especially compared to what I used to look like...but I feel like whenever I take pictures I look like shit. It looks like my stomach and chest are melted ice cream or something... And the love handles are beyond maddening! I have so much work to do.

Top Bottom