napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Finally back-Storage question

Hey guys,

I went on a trip without notice. I had a general no BS question. Storage?

How should one go about keeping gear safe and secure. I get the whole "dry, cool, dark" I mean innovative ideas on how and where to keep it.

I hope you guys know what I mean, also if this is a bad topic please delete it.

Re: RE: Finally back-Storage question

sealrunner said:
Hey guys,

How should one go about keeping gear safe and secure. I get the whole "dry, cool, dark" I mean innovative ideas on how and where to keep it.

Are talking about storage while you are gone, or storing for transport? I'm not exactly sure what you are asking

Im guessing you are referring to secure "hiding spots". I prefer not to list out all my special hiding spots but I would suggest that you google hiding spots and/or storage for precious metals. Some of the stuff Ive seen on these forums/websites is pretty creative. Should be plenty of ideas plus Im betting it will stimulate your mind a little and you will come up with new ideas. Hope that helps a little.

TT

RickRock said:
sealrunner said:
Hey guys,

Are talking about storage while you are gone, or storing for transport? I'm not exactly sure what you are asking

While I'm gone and making sure no one finds them. I'm working 300ish days a year away from home and worry a lot. I never transport it's very easy to find gear locally.

sealrunner said:
RickRock said:
sealrunner said:
Hey guys,

While I'm gone and making sure no one finds them. I'm working 300ish days a year away from home and worry a lot. I never transport it's very easy to find gear locally.

Ah, ok bro I gotcha. I'm not the best to help with hiding spots. I keep my stuff in a dark closet in the cool basement, but I'm not really hiding it. My wife knows everything I do so I have nothing to hide

I store my gear in a dark closet. I keep everything in a shoebox or just any box that doesn't scream hey I have needles, syringes, and vials. That's just me however. Also part of my house has a drop ceiling. Sometimes hiding things in plain sight are the best ways. Everyone in my house knows what I'm doing. However I also am big into old school wet shaving. So if I need to transport a loaded syringe I put it in a straight razor box. It's almost perfect length and very discreet. Vials and fit very well in an empty shaving soap container. I don't usually transport my gear but if I go out of town and I know that I will need it I use my shaving kit because it is much larger than the typical disposable cartridge razor kit. I have a box that I carry my shaving brush that is perfect sized for a couple of vials and my brush because the box conveniently has a false back....which makes me wonder if Italian company that imports the high end brushes are bringing in other things as well lmao.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom