napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female sarm cycle

mrdut86

Hey everyone,

My wife is planning to take a Sarm cycle and I wanted to check on a few things. She's never taken anything like this. I know dosing should be different for her v.s. what I take. Her plan is to do a 10 week cycle before our vacation. She is recent off breast enhancement surgery, so just back to gym from a month off. She is 31, 5'9, 140 lbs, diet is in check, quite fit already, been working out hard for 5 years.. Just wants to mainly cut. Current plan for her is:

10mg MK-2866 - dosed once in am
20mg- GW-501516 - 30min before work out

Question is, I've heard some reports of MK-2866 causing substantial water retention in women, is this normal? temporary on cycle? or just a possible result of bad product?

Is there a better SARM for women to cut on than MK-2866?

My understanding is no pct is required for women correct?

Thanks and let me know if any other info is needed to properly advise.

Hey everyone,

My wife is planning to take a Sarm cycle and I wanted to check on a few things. She's never taken anything like this. I know dosing should be different for her v.s. what I take. Her plan is to do a 10 week cycle before our vacation. She is recent off breast enhancement surgery, so just back to gym from a month off. She is 31, 5'9, 140 lbs, diet is in check, quite fit already, been working out hard for 5 years.. Just wants to mainly cut. Current plan for her is:

10mg MK-2866 - dosed once in am
20mg- GW-501516 - 30min before work out

Question is, I've heard some reports of MK-2866 causing substantial water retention in women, is this normal? temporary on cycle? or just a possible result of bad product?

Is there a better SARM for women to cut on than MK-2866?

My understanding is no pct is required for women correct?

Thanks and let me know if any other info is needed to properly advise.

If the sarms are legit there should be no water retention with mk2866. It goes good for cutting and building and retaining lean mass with GW. I'd also have S4 in there. The triple stack is the most popular and effective stack for females

This is how the dosing should be set up

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks then 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Thanks Rickrock, I'm personally taking s4 right now and love it, but she is hesitant on that one due to the possible vision side effects from it.

Thanks Rickrock, I'm personally taking s4 right now and love it, but she is hesitant on that one due to the possible vision side effects from it.

If she doesn't want to take it, that is fine too. She can have great results with mk2866 and GW. Another good option to add for further fat loss would be SR9009. It goes really well with GW

mk677 is the one that would cause water retention, not 2866.. the only sides that women have POSSIBLY reported with 2866 are an enlarged clitoris and possibly changes in their menstrual cycle..

Top Bottom