napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female Recomp Cycle Help

valp

Hey guys, I’m a 40 yr old female. I have a lot of training under my belt. A few months ago I was working with a coach who had me on “sarms” while I was cutting but after reading around here I’m convinced it was junk. I’m thinking it was prohormones by the side effects I was having. I did see some results and. put on some muscle. I’m wanting to try some real sarms now.

My goal is body recomp...want to lose some fat but wouldn’t be mad with some extra muscle. I wanted to stack cardarine, stenabolic and Ostarine. Phara Lady currently doesn’t have stenabolic so is there another source anyone would recommend? Or should I just drop it competely or substitute it with something else?

hello, the best recomp cycle for women would be ostarine+gw+s4 btw,sr 9009 can be nice also but s4 is better imo

hello, the best recomp cycle for women would be ostarine+gw+s4 btw,sr 9009 can be nice also but s4 is better imo

Thanks!! I just might give this a go. I’ve seen this stack posted several times for women. Maybe I should have just started with it to begin with.

Top Bottom