napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female log: First cutting cycle with gw/ostarine stack

Forgot to mention, today being start of week 3 - I upped my Osta to 25mg. I was feeling great on the 12.5 but all advised after 2 weeks (for female) bump it up. So I am. :)

Sounds like you're in the zone.!Your log is definitely motivating...keep pushing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgot to mention, today being start of week 3 - I upped my Osta to 25mg. I was feeling great on the 12.5 but all advised after 2 weeks (for female) bump it up. So I am. :)

Good call. 25mg is where it really starts to shine. Very nice results so far, and going into the coming weeks is where things really start to get interesting. Thank you for the detailed updates. Keep them coming!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

just read through this log and I think the hot flash issue is def caused by a flux in ur thyroid my wife had the same shit they actually radiated hers a couple of years back she gained about 30 lbs or so. got on sarms not serious the first cycle but had energy the 2nd cycle was serious about diet and training and killed it she went from 168 to 135 within 14 weeks and has maintained it for the last few months.
your log is awesome and your progress will continue to get better and better you are in week 4 and you could go another 12 lol you are going to kill this shit you got it the thing is to keep it simple don't over think it done over weigh but keep looking in the mirror and you know what is working and what doesn't work for you ie bloating etc. i look forward to reading this and some progress pics if you want to share but we will all take your word for it if you don't lol keep killing it and keep loggin i am reading

Good call. 25mg is where it really starts to shine. Very nice results so far, and going into the coming weeks is where things really start to get interesting. Thank you for the detailed updates. Keep them coming!

Thanks RickRock! Appreciate the support. Any input on my BCAA question. Counting them as protein source? How many grams?

Thanks RickRock! Appreciate the support. Any input on my BCAA question. Counting them as protein source? How many grams?
I take bcaas during my workouts and usually have about 6-8g.

I personally do not count them towards my daily intake, because they are a little different macro wise than a complete protein source

just read through this log and I think the hot flash issue is def caused by a flux in ur thyroid my wife had the same shit they actually radiated hers a couple of years back she gained about 30 lbs or so. got on sarms not serious the first cycle but had energy the 2nd cycle was serious about diet and training and killed it she went from 168 to 135 within 14 weeks and has maintained it for the last few months.
your log is awesome and your progress will continue to get better and better you are in week 4 and you could go another 12 lol you are going to kill this shit you got it the thing is to keep it simple don't over think it done over weigh but keep looking in the mirror and you know what is working and what doesn't work for you ie bloating etc. i look forward to reading this and some progress pics if you want to share but we will all take your word for it if you don't lol keep killing it and keep loggin i am reading

Thanks rockmfhudd. That info is helpful. I should get my results from my latest thyroid tests this week. I agree it must be that and I don't have a very reliable doc for this. Been researching myself for years and like a lot of us, diagnosed myself and then asked to be checked. It was confirmed and only took 7 years. All other hormones are in check and it's been -30 celsius where I am right now so I should not be hot! LOL

You're right - I over think! More with the nutrition. I have the discipline to do it right, I just want to know what my exact formula is for best success and current goals. I gain muscle pretty quick and this has just amped it up. Your wife's weight loss is inspiring! I don't trust I'll see the scale drop that fast but here's hoping. Right now for energy and adding 3 extra AM sessions this week I don't know I want to drop below 1450 cal range.

Pics...ya. I want to do that but shy about it too. I'll think about that as the weeks go on...:)

lol no worries well she had that thyroid shit goin on for about 4 years, they told her it was pre menopause by the time she was diagnosed it was full grown graves disease muscle atrophy and all just not to the degree of bugged out eyes. anyways it took her about a year total and of course diet tweeks here and there are a normal thing even for the majority of us, hell i still struggle of course i am on the road for my job a lot and as long as i am in 1 place for quite a while i can dial my diet in its the 2 weeks here and 2 weeks there is where i get caught trying to eat healthy on the market cuz even subway is full of sodium and bullshit don't let jared fool you hahaha it is a lifelong battle and it sounds like you have been in the game for a while so you know. you are just being too hard on yourself and i get it you want results like you used to get from the output you are putting out, but it will happen just roll with the flow you will get to where you want to be and we will be right here in your corner for you

check out this thread https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...trying-ostarine-11219.html?highlight=milanese

im also trying to find some before and after pics of my wifey thread even tho she would kill me lol but i told her i posted them a few months ago

Last edited:
excellent work... yes, its time to bump to 25 mg... always remember in this instance that the scale means basically jack shit... like you said, your waistline is down, you can see your rib cage again etc... your accomplishing what most dream of and just cannot do and thats gaining muscle while dropping body fat... thats awesome work! keep it up, your on a roll!

This is Week 4 - Day 2 at my end.

WEEK 3 - DOWN

Trained 8 days in a row with one active rest day in there and one double cardio day only.
Macros remain about the same. Avg daily cals seem to be closer to 1250-1300 this week.
Avg. Daily burn: 680 cals/day. (HR doesn't go up as fast as earlier on)
Avg. about 1 gallon of water/day. Sometimes more.

I have increased miles walking/jogging and biking all this week. I set weekly increments as goals for cardio distance.
My lifts are stronger, weight is increasing as are my sets.

Scale dipped down 4 lbs from last week - so all and all with that it hovers around the same starting weight. (2 lbs under but it's inconsistent)

Apparently in the past two weeks I've lost 8 more inches? I measured this twice to see if I was off. So this is pretty cool. I don't, however see it in the photos but I do in the mirror. Can't explain that one.

Energy -- Has been amazing!

Strength: Still improving!

Endurance/Cardio: Check and check. My only downfall is I want to go longer with very high incline hills and jog/runs but I have a foot injury that wants to keep coming back. New shoe or a proper orthotic that has never been successful is in order.

I trained with my bro over the holidays who is ripped and crazy strong and also using his own stack of SARMS and says I train like a beast! lol He'll be done and I tell him I still have to do cardio. He'll say: "More? You're doing more?" lol

The Negatives update:

Sleep is a little better after trying melatonin.

That knee issue I haven't noticed this week!

I want to do another week much like the last since nothing seems to be 'broken' or plateaued. My idea of double sessions hasn't been happening yet and I want to add a session of Yoga or cardio to a different part of the day, so if it isn't this week it will be by week 5.

I am contemplating a slight shift in the training split by week 5 by doing 3 heavy days and 2-3 circuit style/higher volume days. More compound movements, less rest and I need to incorporate ab/core. I can see the muscle gains but I'd like to see how to manipulate that fat loss and 'leaning out' appearance even faster. I'm not very tall, my limbs are shorter and I can feel stocky when I'm adding muscle with this much fat. I don't see that quite yet, I like what the ostarine is doing with that. Any suggestions as usual, I will take!

From what my bro says, he's seeing things change for me even in a few days (and he'd be the last to just give a complement in that area!) and as all of you have said and he said as well - i'm not even in the threshold of it yet. :)

Happy Holidays to everyone!!

Awesome update!! Glad to see you progressing. I typically work out 5 days a week. Steady state cardio (30 min) early afternoon either walking running or rowing, finishing with abs. In the evening I lift. I stick with chest/back (m), legs (tues), off wed night, thur (shoulders), Friday (chest back) sat legs. After each lifting session I do another 20- 30 min of either hiit cardio or steady state elliptical trainer.
The more hiit I add in the more fat I seem to lose. Maybe you can try sprinting for 20-30 seconds then walking for 2 min, then sprinting again. Don't be afraid to Mix up your cardio.

MissBizz

Thanks MissBizz! That sounds like a good week split.

Yes, I'm doing longer sessions of cardio post lifting (45-60 min.) but mostly LISS or MISS. HR between 140-155 with the odd push to 160-170. Haven't really tried throwing HIIT back in until this past week with some sprinting on the spinning bikes as you suggested. 15-20 min. sessions and I'm wiped. So I like your suggestion. This week is going to end up being 5 days in the gym with holiday commitments.

It's been such a long time since I've seen progress (and never this quickly) that of course I want to speed it up even faster. ;) Very much in the zone and loving it.

Awesome update!! Glad to see you progressing. I typically work out 5 days a week. Steady state cardio (30 min) early afternoon either walking running or rowing, finishing with abs. In the evening I lift. I stick with chest/back (m), legs (tues), off wed night, thur (shoulders), Friday (chest back) sat legs. After each lifting session I do another 20- 30 min of either hiit cardio or steady state elliptical trainer.
The more hiit I add in the more fat I seem to lose. Maybe you can try sprinting for 20-30 seconds then walking for 2 min, then sprinting again. Don't be afraid to Mix up your cardio.

MissBizz

excellent work... yes, its time to bump to 25 mg... always remember in this instance that the scale means basically jack shit... like you said, your waistline is down, you can see your rib cage again etc... your accomplishing what most dream of and just cannot do and thats gaining muscle while dropping body fat... thats awesome work! keep it up, your on a roll!

Thanks Dylan! I Know...damn that scale. lol I just want to see it crack under the 150 mark but the tape measure can't lie so something's working.

when you stop worrying about the weight it will drop, just stop looking all together it really is all about what you see in the mirror you are doing great don't sabotage it, lol so to speak if you look 140 but you are 150 that is awesome right? lol

This is Week 4 - Day 2 at my end.

WEEK 3 - DOWN

Trained 8 days in a row with one active rest day in there and one double cardio day only.
Macros remain about the same. Avg daily cals seem to be closer to 1250-1300 this week.
Avg. Daily burn: 680 cals/day. (HR doesn't go up as fast as earlier on)
Avg. about 1 gallon of water/day. Sometimes more.

I have increased miles walking/jogging and biking all this week. I set weekly increments as goals for cardio distance.
My lifts are stronger, weight is increasing as are my sets.

Scale dipped down 4 lbs from last week - so all and all with that it hovers around the same starting weight. (2 lbs under but it's inconsistent)

Apparently in the past two weeks I've lost 8 more inches? I measured this twice to see if I was off. So this is pretty cool. I don't, however see it in the photos but I do in the mirror. Can't explain that one.

Energy -- Has been amazing!

Strength: Still improving!

Endurance/Cardio: Check and check. My only downfall is I want to go longer with very high incline hills and jog/runs but I have a foot injury that wants to keep coming back. New shoe or a proper orthotic that has never been successful is in order.

I trained with my bro over the holidays who is ripped and crazy strong and also using his own stack of SARMS and says I train like a beast! lol He'll be done and I tell him I still have to do cardio. He'll say: "More? You're doing more?" lol

The Negatives update:

Sleep is a little better after trying melatonin.

That knee issue I haven't noticed this week!

I want to do another week much like the last since nothing seems to be 'broken' or plateaued. My idea of double sessions hasn't been happening yet and I want to add a session of Yoga or cardio to a different part of the day, so if it isn't this week it will be by week 5.

I am contemplating a slight shift in the training split by week 5 by doing 3 heavy days and 2-3 circuit style/higher volume days. More compound movements, less rest and I need to incorporate ab/core. I can see the muscle gains but I'd like to see how to manipulate that fat loss and 'leaning out' appearance even faster. I'm not very tall, my limbs are shorter and I can feel stocky when I'm adding muscle with this much fat. I don't see that quite yet, I like what the ostarine is doing with that. Any suggestions as usual, I will take!

From what my bro says, he's seeing things change for me even in a few days (and he'd be the last to just give a complement in that area!) and as all of you have said and he said as well - i'm not even in the threshold of it yet. :)

Happy Holidays to everyone!!

Very nice update! It looks like things are going very well for you, and I'm happy to see you ma,ing some great progress. It's obvious you've recouped nicely with your measurements while still adding a good bit of muscle leaving you about the same weight. It just doesn't get any better than that

Thanks Dylan! I Know...damn that scale. lol I just want to see it crack under the 150 mark but the tape measure can't lie so something's working.
i completely understand... look at it this way... the scale is your friend when your trying to add size... however when your going for fat loss, its definitely not because muscle weighs more than fat and the more muscle you have the more fat you lose... so, like you said, the tape measure does not lie and thats what you always need to keep in mind... I KNOW its hard, trust me, but you8 have to keep your mentality there! your doing awesome! keep it up!

i completely understand... look at it this way... the scale is your friend when your trying to add size... however when your going for fat loss, its definitely not because muscle weighs more than fat and the more muscle you have the more fat you lose... so, like you said, the tape measure does not lie and thats what you always need to keep in mind... I KNOW its hard, trust me, but you8 have to keep your mentality there! your doing awesome! keep it up!
Absolutely correct. I never rely on the scale anymore with lifting. Weight loss is one thing but fat loss and building muscle is completely different.

Gamer girl you're doing great. Don't focus on the scale and your measurements are more than likely correct. This is what the help of sarms does to you [emoji6]

MissBizz

Thanks guys! Wonderful support. You're all right. And I do see the re-comp. Two days ago I felt flat not having lifted for about 36 hours only after thinking I'm getting huge after a solid leg day (so stupid. lol) Today shoulders/arms and I started to feel and see the pump again and slow definition. So aside from adding a second session of cardio I'm not changing anything because it's going so well. I'll mix it up a little week to week, but staying heavy with weights. I love how I go in feeling a little tired and do a few sets at a specific weight then go back to the rack and grab next level up, and then next set go back and grab another weight up and get through all reps. I'm at 4-5 sets now up from 3-4.

Loving the GW and sarms and already contemplating what to do for my next cycle! HAHA! One step at a time...lol

You doing great GamerGrl, keep crushing it and showing you're brother up... haha!

Lovin your log too, so keep killing it! Remember, it's easy to get ahead of your self. I know in the past I've been so excited about the results I was getting from the stack I was running, that I would start contemplating future cycles.. ultimately losing focus and not really maximizing the task at hand.

So now I just take one step at a time.. day by day and it's been much easier for me to accomplish my goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom