napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Feeder workouts (On sarms)

Fitnessguy95

Yo guys! my two favourite natural barbie dolls, aka rich piana and jerry ward, both have different opinions on feeder workouts.
i started doing feeder workouts (bicep curls) a couple of days ago, but im not sure if there's any point to it.
while rich piano says it helped him increase alot in size, jerry says it only slows down your recovery time and does no good. (only for maintence)

im currently running a sarm stack, lgd-ost-gw and im in a slight caloric def (cutting). so im just wondering if feeder workouts will help anything increasing or maintaining my arm size while im on the SARMS.

if any of you guys have any inputs/experience on feeder workouts, that would be greatly appriciated!

Well look at it this way. If you do arms today and then super high reps on arms again tomorrow then you are doing a good bit more exercise. This is not new in any way it just has gone by different names over the years. Does it work? Sure...anything you do extra will work. Will you look like Rich, and is Rich built like Rich because he does feeders? Absolutely not.

Well look at it this way. If you do arms today and then super high reps on arms again tomorrow then you are doing a good bit more exercise. This is not new in any way it just has gone by different names over the years. Does it work? Sure...anything you do extra will work. Will you look like Rich, and is Rich built like Rich because he does feeders? Absolutely not.

Well put. I think the way rich does it... Or possibly half the reps he does would be sufficient. You don't want to add stress to the muscle in a feeder but you do want to pump it full of blood. I think he over does it but he also is on HGH and a shit ton of gear so it's not gonna be too detrimental to him.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yo guys! my two favourite natural barbie dolls, aka rich piana and jerry ward, both have different opinions on feeder workouts.
i started doing feeder workouts (bicep curls) a couple of days ago, but im not sure if there's any point to it.
while rich piano says it helped him increase alot in size, jerry says it only slows down your recovery time and does no good. (only for maintence)

im currently running a sarm stack, lgd-ost-gw and im in a slight caloric def (cutting). so im just wondering if feeder workouts will help anything increasing or maintaining my arm size while im on the SARMS.

if any of you guys have any inputs/experience on feeder workouts, that would be greatly appriciated!

First thing is I'm sorry that Rich Piana and Jerry award are the guys you look up to. Especially Piana, but even Jerry is not exactly the best resource.

As for the feeder workout thing,. I have a similar opinion on them as Jake does. I think extra workload has its place, but you have to be able to balance recovery when it all comes down to it and implement things correctly

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

i dont really look up to any of them, at all lol. but beeing extremely into fitness it's really hard to avoid those channels. i think jerry has quite a bit of knowledge, or i guess he used to atleast. piana is just a joke but hes a cool dude tho, shitty physique.
those two people are the only two people that have videos on feeder workouts, or atleast from the " big " fitness channels. my questions was simply, will it help or will it slow down the recovery and ruin muscle gains? ^^

i dont really look up to any of them, at all lol. but beeing extremely into fitness it's really hard to avoid those channels. i think jerry has quite a bit of knowledge, or i guess he used to atleast. piana is just a joke but hes a cool dude tho, shitty physique.
those two people are the only two people that have videos on feeder workouts, or atleast from the " big " fitness channels. my questions was simply, will it help or will it slow down the recovery and ruin muscle gains? ^^

You will have to try it for yourself. It helps some and detrimental to others. If you think that after a workout that you need to come back the next day and pump blood back into those same muscles then try it. There is also a thing your muscles need called rest. There is the catch. You are pumping blood to the bicep while it should be recovering.

IMO this is not going to work just because you will have a hard time "increasing" in size while in a caloric deficit. Doesn't really matter the style of workout but that's just what I think.

Maybe I could price the cost of the Metacrill injections like Rich has in his arms.Then I could do no reps and look just like him. Of course you need to tat up after all of those injections. Google, then google image..men with metacrill injections.

Top Bottom