napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Express domestic!!!!!!!!

JackSteel

Banned
Hey ladies and gents!! Pleased and proud to announce I'll be ED's representative if anyone has issues or questions. Please PM me with anything y'all may have!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey ladies and gents!! Pleased and proud to announce I'll be ED's representative if anyone has issues or questions. Please PM me with anything y'all may have!

Nice!! I love me some ED (and I don't mean erectile dysfunction) ;)

Moving up in the world I see.....

Indeed. My old source is leaving me behind and I needed some more "in the open" quality sources. ED has done a great job from what I've seen so I wanted to join the team. Glad I did!

Thought you wanted to get phurious. Lol.

Congrats tho. You are very knowledgable. Good addition to any lab

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Yea, just ordered a couple things for the second half of my current cycle, and as usual 3 business days for delivery. Consistently on point.

Check my thread if you haven't already. I've decided to drop my rep window, so there should be some nice weights coming up.

Yea, just ordered a couple things for the second half of my current cycle, and as usual 3 business days for delivery. Consistently on point.

Check my thread if you haven't already. I've decided to drop my rep window, so there should be some nice weights coming up.

such a great log you got going, I sent you the $150 coupon code for the bloods but don't forget that when your done with the log you get another $100 so if you want to get a few things for the next one we may have some new stuff by then.

Congrats...hey man what is the cut stack 150 and 250, I can't find the breakdown of the compounds on the website. Or maybe I'm just an idiot lol

The 250 is gone, We needed to cater to a wider range of customer so we went down to 150, the breakdown is

test p 50mg/ml
tren a 50mg/ml
mast p 50mg/ml

A lot of times people get an extra tren ace to go with it so they can run the tren a little higher but the doses are low so most will be fine with the cutstack alone.

The 250 is gone, We needed to cater to a wider range of customer so we went down to 150, the breakdown is

test p 50mg/ml
tren a 50mg/ml
mast p 50mg/ml

A lot of times people get an extra tren ace to go with it so they can run the tren a little higher but the doses are low so most will be fine with the cutstack alone.
Ok sounds good thanks

New Stuff! Now that got my attention.

There is a new place here for all logs so I'll drop in here to direct Bro's over to it when something exciting is happening (read - everyday). You would think I'm an exhibitionist at this rate...Say it isn't so...a bodybuilder who is an exhibitionist!...........Whatever....

Gonna Rock Back/Rear Deltoid/Traps/Bis today. Can't wait!

Guys I know there were a lot of orders going out this weekend so even though your orders should go out ASAP I wanted to let y'all know he may be a day off or so. He just got swamped a little I heard. Let me know if y'all have any questions about anything!

I placed an order and had funds sent Wednesday evening . Do you know if that went out by now and what day it might've been sent ?

Top Bottom