napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My First cycle help

chasey

Hi Guys I found this forum from on of Dylan Gemelli's you tube clips and was helping some one with more experience could help me here.
I am 31 and have been training natural for the past 3.5 years with average results. I went from 62kg to 74kg natural. I started my first cycle 6 weeks ago and am now weighing in at 80kg, although this is a good result my weight hasn't seemed to change for the past 2 - 3 weeks and my libido is not as high as it was when I first started the cycle and I feel like im not getting any bigger or gaining any more muscle than the initial water / muscle weight I gained.
I am taking 1ml (250mg) of testosterone enanthate per week and doing a 10 week cycle.
My doctor has told me that I shouldn't need pct and does not want to give me novedex unless I really need it because he said my body could build up a tolerance to it and it will not have as much effect if and when I really need it... I am worried that I will drop a lot of muscle when coming off and do not want to turn into a cabbage... Your thoughts on this would be appreciated?

Cheers for your help

i dont agree with that, you need a pct.Build up a tolerance to what nolva?

I got the test-e from a doctor and he said yea my body could not react to the nolva as well if I take it when I don't need it

Hi Guys I found this forum from on of Dylan Gemelli's you tube clips and was helping some one with more experience could help me here.
I am 31 and have been training natural for the past 3.5 years with average results. I went from 62kg to 74kg natural. I started my first cycle 6 weeks ago and am now weighing in at 80kg, although this is a good result my weight hasn't seemed to change for the past 2 - 3 weeks and my libido is not as high as it was when I first started the cycle and I feel like im not getting any bigger or gaining any more muscle than the initial water / muscle weight I gained.
I am taking 1ml (250mg) of testosterone enanthate per week and doing a 10 week cycle.
My doctor has told me that I shouldn't need pct and does not want to give me novedex unless I really need it because he said my body could build up a tolerance to it and it will not have as much effect if and when I really need it... I am worried that I will drop a lot of muscle when coming off and do not want to turn into a cabbage... Your thoughts on this would be appreciated?

Cheers for your help

Anytime you run a steroid cycle, you need to run a PCT afterwards bro. You won't build a tolerance to Nolva...that's absurd. Here is what I recommend for PCT

NOLVA 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED

ok cheers for your help I will get some nolva sorted. At what stage in / out of cycle should I start taking nolva? And any feedback on my body reaction to the test-e?

ok cheers for your help I will get some nolva sorted. At what stage in / out of cycle should I start taking nolva? And any feedback on my body reaction to the test-e?

PCT should start two weeks after last injection.

As for your reaction, gains stall typically about 8 weeks into a cycle because of myostatin levels. You libido may have dropped because your estrogen got too high. Were you taking an AI on cycle to control estrogen?

PCT should start two weeks after last injection.

As for your reaction, gains stall typically about 8 weeks into a cycle because of myostatin levels. You libido may have dropped because your estrogen got too high. Were you taking an AI on cycle to control estrogen?

I am not on any thing to block estrogen how ever I have not noticed any side effects apart from some anxiety in week 1 and 2. Doing a bit of research most articles I have read say that 250mg is a low dose and a serm is often not needed for this first cycle and my doctor just said to call him if I noticed any side effects and he could prescribe some thing to sort it out

Cheers for your help

first of all, stop talking to "doctors" they are complete braindead morons 90% of the time....

and if you are not making gains, then you need to assess your diet and training or possibly your rest. something is off....

also your estrogen could be a problem if you are sensitive to aromatization....

a light PCT is useful, you can risk it and not PCT but its a risk not a guarantee..

I am not on any thing to block estrogen how ever I have not noticed any side effects apart from some anxiety in week 1 and 2. Doing a bit of research most articles I have read say that 250mg is a low dose and a serm is often not needed for this first cycle and my doctor just said to call him if I noticed any side effects and he could prescribe some thing to sort it out

Do yourself a favor and get some aromasin. Run it 12.5mg eod and save the headache of having to counteract sides after they are present. The idea is to PREVENT sides BEFORE they occur, not stop them after you have them.

Thanks for the feedback guys I will take it on board and get my estrogen checked and get the pct sorted

Cheers for your help

hey brother... welcome to adrenaline rush.. im really glad you came over here because there's a lot of issues here... if i hear one more thing about your doctor im going to lose my mind... your doctor, like most, is a fucktard when it comes to this... for him to tell you that you don't need a pct, or better yet, you will build tolerance to nolva by using it as pct is just ridiculous... if you saw how many clients that come to me that task me with fixing doctor errors you would pass out... its prevalent and its very upsetting... i don't care what you use as a steroid, you need a full pct... there is NOTHING more important in a cycle than pct... if you don't have recovery, there are no gains, no manhood, no progress etc.. what a disgrace for him to tell you otherwise... its quite concerning... please read my article on the proper pct and understand the function of each component i list for you... http://adrenalinerushforums.com/sho...li&highlight=dylan+gemelli+post+cycle+therapy

here is the layout

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

you also need to control estrogen... you don't want to go overboard but you need to control it as well... you really need aromasin here... 12.5 mg every other day and then assess if you need more from there but that should be more than adequate for this cycle... you need a lot of work here or your going to make some serious mistakes you don't want to deal with

Top Bottom