napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

express domestic/ top notch

izra88

Just leaving a review on express domestic. I have ordered from these guys numerous times and all orders are shipped within 24 hours of me sending payment. Emails are always responded to within a few hours. Products I have ordered test cyp, test 500, tne, tne/tren base, tren base, mast prop, test prop, Anadrol, inject dbol, eq, tren ace, primo. All of their products are on point. Just got my boy some of their tren ace. He was running euro labs and he was using 100mg every other day. When he switched over to express domestics tren ace he said 100mg eod was too much for him. He couldn't sleep at nite. But overall these guys are great and I have never had any issues with their products or customer service.

Just leaving a review on express domestic. I have ordered from these guys numerous times and all orders are shipped within 24 hours of me sending payment. Emails are always responded to within a few hours. Products I have ordered test cyp, test 500, tne, tne/tren base, tren base, mast prop, test prop, Anadrol, inject dbol, eq, tren ace, primo. All of their products are on point. Just got my boy some of their tren ace. He was running euro labs and he was using 100mg every other day. When he switched over to express domestics tren ace he said 100mg eod was too much for him. He couldn't sleep at nite. But overall these guys are great and I have never had any issues with their products or customer service.

Thanks man, I only got 2 weeks left on the tren I think, I can't wait till it's over and I can sleep again though.

5 1/2 weeks was my limit on ExDom Tren A. Powerful stuff but the sleep issues and constantly having to be mindful of aggression when not in the gym took its toll after a while.

i am using exp deca on my cruise now and switching to his test as soon as my current with AY is through... will be updating results but feeling great!

5 1/2 weeks was my limit on ExDom Tren A. Powerful stuff but the sleep issues and constantly having to be mindful of aggression when not in the gym took its toll after a while.

I have never experienced any of what the after school specials call "roid rage" Steroids make you more of what you are, if you are a dick they make you a super dick, if you are compulsive like me they make me more compulsive. I think there have been 2 generations believing in that steroids boogie man that it just puts it in your head that your going to be angry and aggressive and if you think it and believe it that's what's going to happen. There might be a bit of an exception for things like tren and halo, tren may bring out a little more alpha and halo might make you aggressive but to me anything that works like halo is to much like a get high drug.

I have never experienced any of what the after school specials call "roid rage" Steroids make you more of what you are, if you are a dick they make you a super dick, if you are compulsive like me they make me more compulsive. I think there have been 2 generations believing in that steroids boogie man that it just puts it in your head that your going to be angry and aggressive and if you think it and believe it that's what's going to happen. There might be a bit of an exception for things like tren and halo, tren may bring out a little more alpha and halo might make you aggressive but to me anything that works like halo is to much like a get high drug.

Manifesting Buddhahood doesn't mean you become some sort of transcendental being, it's just that you have raised your life condition to a point that you can create value out of any situation. What helped me connect to bodybuilding as a life style was....maybe a certain amount of OCD's, but training helped me channel that into something good. And after over 10 years of training naturally I began the journey of utilizing AAS to take it to another level. Fortunate for me my first ever post was in a thread Dylan was running, and I have been able to connect with some of the best gear around with ExDom.

There is no limit....

One thing for sure about ExDom Tren A, my drive in the gym was insane. I still train intensely, but for sure notice the difference...

I hear you Buddha! I don't know if you saw my current cycle or not but I'm taking tiny doses and still getting side effects like night sweats. The aggression has not become a problem though. If I hit 100 a week my aggression goes through the roof!

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

One thing for sure about ExDom Tren A, my drive in the gym was insane. I still train intensely, but for sure notice the difference...

How is the mast treating you so far? The one thing I have trouble with when I switch from tren to mast is how much more subtle mast is, it's still a great compound and the right choice but you do lose some intensity and that in your face always on feeling.

Man I'm a huge fan of Express, these guys gave me freebies on my first cycle and they just have the best customer service I've ever experienced with a supplier. Looking forward to Test Prop/Mast, then Test E/Eq, then Test Prop/Tren//Mast cut. Don't think I'll be using anyone else for supply in the future. Keep it going Express.

In my 9th week and still feeling everything progressing nicely. When I added the Anavar I saw my weights go up almost over night. And switching up my Mast P from 100mg to 200mg EOD has made a big difference in my definition. Check my log for details.

Now is the time to kill it.......

Glad you dig it. I'm new to them as well but so far they live up to their reputation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom