napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Isagenix

i simply glanced at the "lean" shake section... not really sure how that much sugar and sodium is considered "lean"... i read enough after the first five seconds of looking at the site to know it was just another marketing thing and i don't even dare dig into any more of the products etc.. its definitely nothing i would ever use...

Fructose,sugar alcohols,lactose . Non fat dry milk prepare to fart your brains out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea the ol lady has an opportunity to sell it. I figured it was junk. It's pricey too. But apparently it sells like hotcakes?

Ive done a couple of their so called cleansings. Basically you starve yourself to death 2 weekends in a row.

Yea the ol lady has an opportunity to sell it. I figured it was junk. It's pricey too. But apparently it sells like hotcakes?
So does shakeology, and everybody knows that's overpriced overhyped protein powder. You'd think n2bm sells the stuff lol

I've done the shakes a few years ago. I called the shit shakes...lol it's a network marketing deal. If you are constipated you will enjoys it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anytime there is a "selling opportunity" with supplements, there's ALWAYS something sketchy or fucked up going on... i would tell her to pass bro

So does shakeology, and everybody knows that's overpriced overhyped protein powder. You'd think n2bm sells the stuff lol

Fuck Shakeology, had a former Army buddy who was struggling trying to get buy. He was one of their coaches for Shakeology so I ordered a bag from him. Got it didn't like it, said fuck it put a few bucks in buddys pocket. Well left back to Europe and check my credit card bill one day and while I was gone they sent me 7 more packages. I was like WTF it was like hell to get my money back.

Fuck Shakeology, had a former Army buddy who was struggling trying to get buy. He was one of their coaches for Shakeology so I ordered a bag from him. Got it didn't like it, said fuck it put a few bucks in buddys pocket. Well left back to Europe and check my credit card bill one day and while I was gone they sent me 7 more packages. I was like WTF it was like hell to get my money back.

thats what they do... they put you on auto pay and its in fine print and says you have to cancel it or it will continue... its a very shady business...

Yeah a friend of mine was trying to get me to be a coach... I was like is this sone kind of pyramid scheme? She was honest and told me thats pretty much exactly what it is. No thanks

All of the ponzi "health" scheme systems suck as far as I have seen. Shakeology, isagenex, advocare, arbonne and I am sure others are all way under dosed and fairy dusted with shit tons of stuff but nothing in therapeutic quantities. Cost way too much and are impossible to buy without being a coach or sales person so you have to get sucked in and then alienate yourself because of them. No thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mmmm nothing I'd do. I Skimmed the.product online. But nothing I'd use.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom