napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Excess bone growth

janzo

Started having a pain like a toothache. I had my wife look in my mouth and when I pushed my tongue out of the way she said "there's a fucking bone sticking out if your bottom gum"
Where my tounge meets the left rear of my mouth my jaw bone came thru the flesh of my jaw.
Dentist said it is excessive bone growth. He is sending me to a surgeon to grind down the sharp bone shards and the skin should heal.
Just wondering anyone ever have any similar issues due to our lifestyle?

BE SAFE, BE HEALTHY AND GROW MY PEOPLE

Do you take vitamin K2? I'm no doctor but vitamin K2 is the controller of where calcium is deposited. Perhaps this could help in the future with this. Perhaps not. It keeps calcium going to where it needs to be and keeps it out of where it shouldn't be. If it's due to "our lifestyle" this could have big impact. If it's something else it may another thing altogether. But no I haven't had any issues like that. However vitamin K2 is one reason why many body builders who use drugs die from clogged arteries from calcium deposits and heart disease. Too much calcium deposited in the organs.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com
[email protected]
Code 'jack10' for 10% off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that info bro. You learn something new everyday.
Do you take vitamin K2? I'm no doctor but vitamin K2 is the controller of where calcium is deposited. Perhaps this could help in the future with this. Perhaps not. It keeps calcium going to where it needs to be and keeps it out of where it shouldn't be. If it's due to "our lifestyle" this could have big impact. If it's something else it may another thing altogether. But no I haven't had any issues like that. However vitamin K2 is one reason why many body builders who use drugs die from clogged arteries from calcium deposits and heart disease. Too much calcium deposited in the organs.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com
[email protected]
Code 'jack10' for 10% off!

Thanks for responding
No I do not take K2
But maybe it is something to look into.
Surgeon took a look at my jaw and said tissue that goes over lower jaw is thin may get thinner the older you get could get cut from food.
Cereal, granola,taco shell. Even hitting with your toothbrush.
But will heal.
Be careful.

Started having a pain like a toothache. I had my wife look in my mouth and when I pushed my tongue out of the way she said "there's a fucking bone sticking out if your bottom gum"
Where my tounge meets the left rear of my mouth my jaw bone came thru the flesh of my jaw.
Dentist said it is excessive bone growth. He is sending me to a surgeon to grind down the sharp bone shards and the skin should heal.
Just wondering anyone ever have any similar issues due to our lifestyle?

Can't say I've ever heard of that one before. I'm not so quick to think that it is related to AAS use at all

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Can't say I've ever heard of that one before. I'm not so quick to think that it is related to AAS use at all

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
Surgeon said age, thin tissue around bone, (lower jaw)sharp food (granola, cereal, taco shell) even a slip of the toothbrush when brushing in a hurry.
Just passing on some info.
Weird, scary and painful!!!

Janzo,
I had the same exact thing happen about 2 years ago. At that time I was only doing TRT (250 Test cyp/wk) with no other AAS use before (I am 41 yr. old). I went to my dentist and he said the same thing.

Top Bottom