napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Estradiol Test Results

per4mance

I was getting paranoid and didn't need full blood work done yet in the cycle so I decided to do just estrogen test. I *thought* I was having signs of gyno and my appetite has been horrible lately. I read high estrogen could lead to poor appetite but I'm not sure it was the best site for info.

Test Name: Estradiol, Ultrasensitive LC/MS/MS
Results: 68 H
Reference Range: < OR = 29pg/ml

I didn't want to attempt to link a picture of the results and have it unreadable. I'm currently up to 750mg test only cycle past 3 weeks. I am taking 12.5mg aromasin EOD.

Anything I should change?

I believe your reference range is off, with pg/ml it should be closer to 20-55. Having said that, your estradiol is too high.

why are you running test that high and what do you expect to happen when you go that high with test? there is NO REASON to use that much test whatsoever and this is what happens... more is not always better man, not even close and generally the higher you go with test, all you get are more sides.. lower your test dose! your estrogen is high...

why are you running test that high and what do you expect to happen when you go that high with test? there is NO REASON to use that much test whatsoever and this is what happens... more is not always better man, not even close and generally the higher you go with test, all you get are more sides.. lower your test dose! your estrogen is high...

I appreciate the honesty.

Do I want to keep my aromasin the same or would 12.5mg ED be fine for a couple weeks?

if you are going to stay at that high of test then you need to raise your aromasin dose definitely

I upped my aromasin to 12.5 ED since May 29th. When would be a good time to retest estrogen levels? What can I expect how quickly it will work? I do have Nolva, Clomid, anf Letrazole on hand. I wanted to make sure I had all my bases covered prior to pct.

Is there ever a time to use letro with its potency?

I upped my aromasin to 12.5 ED since May 29th. When would be a good time to retest estrogen levels? What can I expect how quickly it will work? I do have Nolva, Clomid, anf Letrazole on hand. I wanted to make sure I had all my bases covered prior to pct.

Is there ever a time to use letro with its potency?

After running at least two weeks on 12.5mg Ed you can probably retest your levels.

You don't ever want to use letro unless you are in an emergency situation with gyno, etc..

at least two weeks with that dose before you retest and letro is a last resort and not something you should be using.. if your test dose is causing you to need letro then LOWER YOUR TEST DOSE

at least two weeks with that dose before you retest and letro is a last resort and not something you should be using.. if your test dose is causing you to need letro then LOWER YOUR TEST DOSE

Letro will fuck your lipids up too. My cholesterol was totally out of wack after about 4 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update:

6/19/18

I tested my estradiol after a couple weeks of aromasin 12.5mg ED. It is now at 40 compared to 60.

Would this length of time mean it will sustain around that level or could it keep dropping if I stay ED 12.5mg?

the only way to answer that is more bloodwork... it should continue to drop if you stay on every day... you want to get it closer to the 30 mark so i would at least stay on 12.5 every day for another week...

Top Bottom