napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

estradiol number

cvostreetglide

I take an injection of test c 200mgs every 10 days for TRT. I just went and had bloods done and my estradiol number is 45. What range should this number be in. Thanks

its been 6 days since my last shot. Energy low, libido is low, very little acne, no signs of gyno. My test level is at 600 which is lower than normal. I had seen somewhere it needs to be 20-30 and i'm at 45.

sarmsx aromasin is strong shit, you e levels arent that high, I'd go at the least 12.5 e3d. I had 45, and it knocked my e level to almost zero, which is equally bad.

I think your test number is also a little low. I'm taking 200 mg a week of test cyp along with 25 mg anastrazole a week and my numbers are 1700 test and 5 estrogen (which is low I agree) but I feel great. I'm 54 years old.

You are definitely a bit high on estrogen , but really not real far out of range. A little aromasin can go a long way for only being about 10-15 points away from where you need to be. I'd run the aromasin at 7.5mg EOD and recheck in another 3-4 weeks. You can get great high quality liquid aromasin from www.sarmsx.com

What do you normally keep your estrogen at. Do you pin every seven days? I got my test up to 1200 and the doctor backed me down to every 14 days and I crashed out all the time, then she switch me to test gel 100mgs everyday and that shit didnt work at all. So I do my own thing now, check bloods at least 2 times a year just this time the estrogen was elevated.

Each person is differnt. Anywhere 15-35, some people actually like elevated e levels.

Not me. 27-35 is the sweet spot for me.

Whatday after your injection did you get blood drawn? That can make a difference in the test and Estradiol levels I believe.

45 seems a bit high but isn't bad at all. The answer to where it should be can be somewhat determined by how your feeling currently.

How is your libido overall? Energy? Acne? Any gyno signs?

If all of those are positive you are just fine at that level.

bro your knowledge base is growing very quickly, all of this is exactly accurate and how these levels should be based

Each person is differnt. Anywhere 15-35, some people actually like elevated e levels.

Not me. 27-35 is the sweet spot for me.

yep, everyone will have their range. Some people are just more sensitive to estrogen and need to keep E levels lower, some can withstand higher E levels,. I feel best around 45

Top Bottom