napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Eq pinning

2 or 3 times a week? I was told by source sending it to pin eod. That more frequent pins were his personal preference. I pin test and tren e every 4 days.. eq has a longer half life so why would it need to be pinned more frequently?

2 or 3 times a week? I was told by source sending it to pin eod. That more frequent pins were his personal preference. I pin test and tren e every 4 days.. eq has a longer half life so why would it need to be pinned more frequently?

if you are running it oncycle with something with a shorter half life it makes sense to pin it more often because you are pinning anyways.Otherwise 2x or 1x a week is fine for eq. It has a very long half life

You do not NEED to pin more than 1-2x a week max. If you pin eod or e4d etc make sure you divide your dose accordingly. Do not pin for example 400mg eod. That shit has a half life of up to 10-14 days depending on the person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

exactly. people only pin it more when mixing it with something they need to pin more often anyways. and you must divide correctly.

Ok that sounds more reasonable. But I pin 3/4 ml test and 1 1/2 ml of tren and if I add 1 1/2 eq that's 3 3/4 ml so how would you pin it using a 3 ml syringe? 2 shots with eq by itself? What about site... 2 different muscles?

Ok that sounds more reasonable. But I pin 3/4 ml test and 1 1/2 ml of tren and if I add 1 1/2 eq that's 3 3/4 ml so how would you pin it using a 3 ml syringe? 2 shots with eq by itself? What about site... 2 different muscles?
1ml=?mg

I pin RoboEQ400 2 times a week. Sun/wed

Again Faster

200... I want to pin 600 a week.. theres no way I can get out of 2 pins unless I go get 5ml syringes... but if I take shots at the same time would you switch muscles?

You can do what I do, when you have more oil volume than you can inject in 2 pins per week. Your oil volume exceeds 6ccs, so go to 3 pins a week. I'm doing this now myself because I'm running Test, Deca, and EQ.

Just do Monday, Wednesday, and Friday pins. If you are wanting to do 600 EQ per week, pin 200 on each of those days. You can also equally divide the test and Tren, or just do your normal doses on Monday and Friday with you pinning the extra oil from EQ on Wednesday.

200... I want to pin 600 a week.. theres no way I can get out of 2 pins unless I go get 5ml syringes... but if I take shots at the same time would you switch muscles?

I'm doing 3 pins a week right now myself due to drastically different ester lengths. Just split it into 3 pins, e3d, it won't be the same day every week so keep track. 1ml EQ each pin and add the rest in as needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

You can do what I do, when you have more oil volume than you can inject in 2 pins per week. Your oil volume exceeds 6ccs, so go to 3 pins a week. I'm doing this now myself because I'm running Test, Deca, and EQ.

Just do Monday, Wednesday, and Friday pins. If you are wanting to do 600 EQ per week, pin 200 on each of those days. You can also equally divide the test and Tren, or just do your normal doses on Monday and Friday with you pinning the extra oil from EQ on Wednesday.

Hey guys..the 5ml pins are cheap! Unless you are frak like me and love to pin. When Iwouldbe on heavy cyclesitwould be 2 6cc pins per week

I didn't even think about just adding one more pin.. but I'll probably just got to walmart and get some 5mls I don't want to disturb the blood levels by switching up routine

Top Bottom