napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

EQ for cardio? I'm confused.. help a brother out

Scott Weiland

I've recently run across some conflicting information regarding EQ for cardio. Its time for me to start a major cut. SR9009 has always been my go-to. I know some say SR+GW.. I'm all good with that stack understanding, but I'm seeing something about tossing EQ in the mix for cardio. Can some of the experts please clarify? Is it good for cardio/bad..what?

Thanks fellas,

SW

EQ is amazing for cardio and endurance, so is GW. Stacking them together (considering i know you have prior cycle history and the basic gear knowledge) is a power play. Make sure you include 250-300mg of test into there.

Test 250-300mg
EQ 600mg
GW 20mg
SR

Remember that EQ should be ran 16 weeks and blood donation mid cycle is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

I dont see it necessary here for you big bro. There is no need to put eq in there with the sarms for me.

You would be better off adding in Rad140 here sir. I will wait for Dylan to chime in but that would be my recommendation. It is very underrated for cardio and would be much easier on you

EQ is "good" when it comes to endurance but way overblown since it is the best "steroid" for endurance but comparing it to other sarms, its not even remotely close and not to mention, the sides you will get from adding another steroid where you can easily avoid that and get more benefits in a safer cycle by adding rad140 and/or s4... rad is often overlooked on its endurance benefits because its so strong in other areas but you should never sleep on this benefit as well... s4 has always fit very well with the others being that it adds strength and lean muscle with slight endurance benefits but rad140 would be the next best, definitely

It can help endurance to some degree but not nearly at the level of gw or sr9009

EQ is great for cardio because it does what you need to boost cardio without hurting things at the same time.

Is the added cardio benefits due to the increase in red blood feels which carry oxygen ? I know to many blood cells area a huge issue and can have the opposite of effect. That is why you have to donate blood.

EQ can have added benefits to cardio if you're doing a long cycle however as stated there are better options.

yeah I'm going to take a break from pinning anything not prescribed for a while. If EQ produces its effects by increased red blood cell production, I already have increased hematocrit from TRT, so no need for more trips to the blood bank. Plus I also read there are increased appetite side that comes with EQ ( I need that like a hole in the head). I just want to focus on getting lean as possible for now. The vision issues with S4 scare be a bit. Any thoughts on that? RAD140 sounds like the sarms version of Test, since I'm on TRT do I need the RAD? What I would say is I love the hardening effects of Mast, but that shit make me loose my hair by the fist full. Let me know if I'm not thinking about this right...

You know what.. forget my last question. (I can research, and I know everyone is different)...

But.. do I have this correct: RAD will produce more of the hardening effect I'm looking for than S4?

Lastly, which one is best for just fat loss RAD or S4 .. fully understanding more lean muscle means more fat loss?

Thanks everyone.

You know what.. forget my last question. (I can research, and I know everyone is different)...

But.. do I have this correct: RAD will produce more of the hardening effect I'm looking for than S4?

Lastly, which one is best for just fat loss RAD or S4 .. fully understanding more lean muscle means more fat loss?

Thanks everyone.
s4 is better for muscle hardening... for fat loss, watch my video

yeah I'm going to take a break from pinning anything not prescribed for a while. If EQ produces its effects by increased red blood cell production, I already have increased hematocrit from TRT, so no need for more trips to the blood bank. Plus I also read there are increased appetite side that comes with EQ ( I need that like a hole in the head). I just want to focus on getting lean as possible for now. The vision issues with S4 scare be a bit. Any thoughts on that? RAD140 sounds like the sarms version of Test, since I'm on TRT do I need the RAD? What I would say is I love the hardening effects of Mast, but that shit make me loose my hair by the fist full. Let me know if I'm not thinking about this right...
If you have an issue with Red Blood cell count raising in TRT and don’t want to donate blood as often try a product called NattoSerra by doctors choice. It has been a total game changer for me and has drastically cut down my need to go donate blood. I was having to go every other week or every three weeks and that third week feeling like garbage. Started taking that supplement and no I rarely have to go donate. Just somthing to look into man.

If you like hardening but want to stay away from masteron then S4 is a great alternative. The vision sides are temporary, often overplayed and completely dose dependant. Its a great sarm

Top Bottom