napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

EQ cycle help

hellzone

1-14 EQ 600mg
1-16 Test cyp 300mg
Aromasin 12.5 eod
18-21 PCT

Is this lay out correct? I feel like I got it but that super long ester of EQ is throwing me off.

1-14 EQ 600mg
1-16 Test cyp 300mg
Aromasin 12.5 eod
18-21 PCT

Is this lay out correct? I feel like I got it but that super long ester of EQ is throwing me off.

EQ needs ran a minimum of 16 weeks to get the most out of it

thats what I'm not getting. if my last pin is on week 14, it should stay in my system till week 16...right?

no, your not getting it... 16 weeks is how long it needs to be ran MINIMUM in terms of ON CYCLE, not during an ester clearance period... its WAY too long of an ester to not run it that length... otherwise you are wasting time and money

ok so eq is ran 16 weeks, how long to run test cyp? 18 weeks?

Honestly I don't see a problem just ending test and EQ the same time. Yes EQ has a long Ester attached to it so you could just push pct back to three weeks after last injection

ok, thanks man.

this would be my first time adding another compound, after all the internet reading with so many different ways of people doing it, it fried my brain.

dont do that to yourself because you will get an over abundance of pure shit info and then make a mistake...

yeah. which is why I made this post, I knew you guys would set me straight. thank your for the time and for your help

Top Bottom