Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Epistane

slomafo

New member
Member
I just watched isarms Epistane video and I was thinking of taking a cycle. I'm fairly educated with PH but have never taken any. I'm thinking of taking an Epistane cycle. I was about to take a Halodrol cycle (another beginner cycle) but I turned it down. I heard Epistane is the PH with least side effects/gains. However I really want to try it.. I have some questions and need advice about side effects.
 
With the alternatives available these days, I would stay away from PH's - they got banned for a reason. If you want something mild for performance enhancement, you may opt for Cardarine GW. It will give more than decent results without any side effects, and with little need for any ancillaries.
 
Top Bottom