napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Epistane Cycle - Prohormon

FutureAnimal

Hey guys,
I am about to start my first prohormone cycle with epistane!
I am 22 years old and started lifting at 17....
My nutrion is good! (400 carbs 150protein 50 fat)
Im planing to do 5 to 6 weeks
20/30/30/30/40 (40) mg per day
Training: push/ Pull -> strength/progression

On cycle: LGI damage controll (4 capsules), 3g taurine, 75mg zinc, 2g vitamin C, 3g fish oil, 3g glucosamin, 5g creatin, 300mg milk thistle, multivitamin & multimineral

Pct: LGI Rehab (4 capsules), 3g DAA, 3g vitamin C, 6g fish oil, 3g glucosamin,5g creatin, 600mg milk thisle, mulitvitamin & multimineral, 75mg zinc

Do i need Tamox/clomid for pct? Coz its a less harsh one
What do you guys think about the cycle? Should i increase my calorie intake?

P.s.: sry for my Bad english :D

FutureAnimal said:
Hey guys,
My nutrion is good! (450 carbs 180 protein 50 fat)

On cycle: LGI damage controll (4 capsules), 3g taurine, 75mg zinc, 2g vitamin C, 3g fish oil, 3g glucosamin, 5g creatin, 300mg milk thistle, multivitamin & multimineral

Pct: LGI Rehab (4 capsules), 3g DAA, 3g vitamin C, 6g fish oil, 3g glucosamin,5g creatin, 600mg milk thisle, mulitvitamin & multimineral, 75mg zinc

Hey buddy, welcome to AR! What are your full stats?

FutureAnimal said:
Hey guys,

Dude 400 carbs at 160lbs? and only 150 protein? i would do more like 200carb/200protein or 250/250 would be better, 400 carb with only 150 protein is unbalanced for your size

These guys are right. Your nutrition needs work. Also based on your stats, I wouldn't recommend starting a cycle. I would recommend possibly looking at sarms as an alternative

JM750 said:
I agree. You should be more like 250 grams of protein.

you need some tweaking bro. Are you chubby? I bet you need to losse a few. You are getting around 3000 calories per day. That is a good bit more than I take and I am 6'2. I would get 2gms protein per lb., which puts you around 300 grams. Knocked those carbs in half man. That right there will drop you into some fat loss The fat intake looks good. How are you about injecting yourself?

Thx guys i will increase my protein!
I dont wanna lose weight :D
Im fine with my bodyfat, still sixpack abs , separation in legs etc so yeah im in a 'lean' bulk

FutureAnimal said:
Im fine with my bodyfat, still sixpack abs , separation in legs etc so yeah im in a 'lean' bulk

ok..thats cool. I go by the mirror and only have to pinch my oblique to know where my bf is. If you can see your abs then you are ready to roll.So you still want to do the epi?

FutureAnimal said:

If you use the Epi, you still need a full PCT

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

FutureAnimal said:
Hey guys,

have you started this cycle? what are your main goals? do you want size but to drop body fat? im assuming thats why you picked epi? a pro hormone on its own is only going to accomplish so much for you, so please understand that and wlll be filled with side effects.. the chances of you feeling good throughout this cycle are not high at all as it stands... i just want you to be aware.... i can fix this to make it FAR more effective and also so you get much more out of it...

My cycle should start in a week (depending when my packet arrive!) my main goal is put on muscle and some size. ! Im happy with my body fat (abs on point, good seperations) so i dont want to lose weight!
So yeah
Which orher supplements should i take?
Can i ran lgd 4033 in my pct with lgi rehab and tamox/clomid?

FutureAnimal said:
My cycle should start in a week (depending when my packet arrive!) my main goal is put on muscle and some size. ! Im happy with my body fat (abs on point, good seperations) so i dont want to lose weight!
So yeah

you cannot run lgd in post cycle but you can and should run it on cycle... here is what i would do...

1-6 epi
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
5-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

FutureAnimal said:
So yeah

You cannot run LGD in PCT because it is too suppressive. I wouldn't recommend running Epi or any other oral by itself. I would run the protocol that Dylan laid out with sarms included that will give you much better results than just the oral itself.

Top Bottom