napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Elevated creatinine

Bigboy01

Background
40YO M 230lbs 6% BF(prob a bit less). Training since teens. 1 to 2 years of sarms in mid 30s and 2 to 3 years of AAS with 3-6 months of cruising in the winter.

Never ran tren or any super toxic orals with the exception of some dbol I tried and stopped twice due to water retention.
Spoke to my doctor about blood work. All good but creatinine high. My BP is mostly high sometimes low. Anyone ever get blood work back with elevated creatinine? Mine was 1.4 on scale of .7 to 1.2. I know there is a relationship between creatinine levels in athletes that have more muscle mass (I'm certainly in that category) ....I just wanted to know if you or anyone else had a similar experience. I also had been taking famotadine fkr heart burn and had a course of zpak and pen Vk which for sinus infection that I understand can skew things. I really only run test year round at cruise and mast for most of the spring/summer. I just stared a low dose of var at 25mg a day and take proviron semi regular. Those last two I don't take too oft bc they spike my bp and give palps. Ive taken primo too but as you can see I try really hard to stick with non toxic stuff. I'm going to follow up with a nephrologist but I would like to know if anyone else has experienced this ?

its nothing to worry about at all... thats far from elevated, even though its a touch out of range... we all get that and that generally goes along with anyone who is working hard in the gym... there's a number of factors but you will find most that are working extremely hard in the gym have a slightly elevated level, factor in any sort of ped use which can cause a minimal spike and then you get the slight elevation...

As always you have my gratitude and respect Dylan and RR as well. Thanks for your efforts on this forum and elswhere to keep us informed and able to make educated decisions about how to look and live our best lives.

long term worry about kidney strain, carrying a lot of muscle mass and/or a high protein diet will do that. it will reduce your life expectancy. unfortunately it is normal in bodybuilders.

As always you have my gratitude and respect Dylan and RR as well. Thanks for your efforts on this forum and elswhere to keep us informed and able to make educated decisions about how to look and live our best lives.
im happy to help brother!

Top Bottom