napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

effects of starting steroids too soon

TheFish

Bros.....The standard newbie idea is floating around in my head uncontrollably. What is the ill effect of taking a cycle of Test-E before reaching your genetic potential? If you are sub 15% bodyfat, over 30 years old, are religious about eating and training properly, and have access to quality gear what is the harm in a 12 week cycle?

Bros.....The standard newbie idea is floating around in my head uncontrollably. What is the ill effect of taking a cycle of Test-E before reaching your genetic potential? If you are sub 15% bodyfat, over 30 years old, are religious about eating and training properly, and have access to quality gear what is the harm in a 12 week cycle?

I don't think you will ever reach your "genetic potential" but that's impossible to say what that is for each person regardless. the question is how much have you gained. if you have made very little progress naturally, then I would not resort to AAS.

and if you are under 15%, old enough, and diet and train hard, and have made significant gains naturally, then a TEST only cycle is fine.

you could run 250mg of TEST for 12 wks, then do a PCT afterwards..

Should be fine with a test e cycle. Just know that they will only enhance what you already got going on, but its not really a big deal. Are you up for injections once or twice a week ?

I think you are the ideal candidate for a test only run. Over 30, eating right, and religiously working out. You should try it and see what you think. Be sure to get bloods done before and during your cycle. Run it safe!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Are you confusing genetic potential with just being plain old too young to use? Not one single one of us knows what our genetic poetential is or was...and can promise you that we all started aas way before we reached that fictional point in our lives. To be honest...you are past due for a cycle.I would guess that the genetic potential would be when your body is producing the most test that it ever will...18-30..maybe. Hell yeah...you can do a 12 weeker...250-300mg/week.

Jay Cutler started very very young and we all know who he is.

Jay Cutler started very very young and we all know who he is.

Yes and drb started a dbol only cycle at 18...then has never used any oct or pct. So I think everybody is different, but I try to just advise with the safest way possible.
There are tons of exceptions to our rules..that is for sure

Yes and drb started a dbol only cycle at 18...then has never used any oct or pct. So I think everybody is different, but I try to just advise with the safest way possible.
There are tons of exceptions to our rules..that is for sure

Pretty much. Everyone will have their own "potential" As well as their own limitations and results so there is no cookie cutter unfortunately I think what you intend to do OP, is more than fine. Just keep it basic and go from there.

Thanks guy. I appreciate the honest nonjudgmental responses.

When you say 250mg of test e a week, is that 1x per week, or split into 2 doses during the week? I have 250mg amps of test-e so if it's 2x a week would I just prep 2 syringes with 125mg at once? Or do I say F it and do 500mg a week (i see the usual dose for a newb is this)?

I'll be doing bloods before, during, and after. I have all ancillaries on hand. I have been debating to do this next summer.

Well I have only done 1 cycle of testosterone only, started at 250mg a week but in the end I had to do a split by the second month so ended at 450mg of test by the end . The reason was the recovery seemed to lag without splitting the dose, but that was me so try 250mg testosterone . Because on 250mg of testosterone I will say I made gains of both muscle and strength. But the only advice I wish I had took to heart as everyone here said was get below 15%. I liked to bulk at around 15% when I was natural but I will be the first to say that really isn't necessary on aas. I think you should give it a try it will really put those bellys in your muscles, well it did for me, but my next cycle I do will be started at 10% bf personal.

A dose at 250mg a week will do little and just shut you down. I would say do 400-500mg of test e or c a week. Two pins a week at 250mg. This is a standard 1st cycle dose.

When you say 250mg of test e a week, is that 1x per week, or split into 2 doses during the week? I have 250mg amps of test-e so if it's 2x a week would I just prep 2 syringes with 125mg at once? Or do I say F it and do 500mg a week (i see the usual dose for a newb is this)?

I'll be doing bloods before, during, and after. I have all ancillaries on hand. I have been debating to do this next summer.

With Test E it is advisable to pin twice a week to maintain a more consistent blood level. Or use Test C and can get away with 1 pin a week, but i still pin twice a week with Test C. As far as dosage that will be your preference, but you may want to start 250-400 mg a week split with pins twice a week for 10-12 weeks.

I would suggest pinning twice per week for stable blood values. For your dose, you are going to get varying opinions on it. You can make gains on 250mg per week, but honestly I just think 500mg is much better to do and I don't see anything wrong with using that dose for a first cycle. That's exactly what my first injectable cycle was....500mg test E for 12 weeks. Just make sure to control your estrogen with aromasin 12.5mg EOD

I would suggest pinning twice per week for stable blood values. For your dose, you are going to get varying opinions on it. You can make gains on 250mg per week, but honestly I just think 500mg is much better to do and I don't see anything wrong with using that dose for a first cycle. That's exactly what my first injectable cycle was....500mg test E for 12 weeks. Just make sure to control your estrogen with aromasin 12.5mg EOD

i always pin 2X .I agree with 500 mg as well.Whatever you gain off 250mg, 500 will give you more gains.Some will say go lighter but that is my opinion

Top Bottom