napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Eating before the gym

AM sessions are fasted as don't want to get up and eat at 4:30 and PM sessions I eat oatmeal (between 50 and 70g depending on intensity of upcoming workout) about 1.5 hours before training

Exactly! I hope he's careful because you cannot, and will not be able to tell the difference! Until it's too late!

Last edited:
Oh hey! Evening! Yes and no! I found it at the Target, but all they had was the the Little Big bread. They did have a slot for the Big 16 though. Well that says something about the Big 16 if it was sold out. I ended up buying Dave's Killer Bread Powerseed. But yes, the Target stores down here carry it. So i'll just Target hop till I find it. Not all Target stores are not created equal naturally ya know. But Genesis bread is awesome bro. It's in a blue wrapper.

I've always done oatmeal w/ a banana one hour prior & a stimulant free preworkout 30 mins before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like it man! I work with so many guys that take like double scoops of some insane preworkout that cost 60 bucks!

I take two scoops of my fav BCAA's with 6G citrulline malate and 2g of beta alanine! If I'm really dying, I'll drink a cup of coffee! These guys I work with say they can't go if they don't have PWO, I just tell them they don't enjoy the grind enough!

I've always done oatmeal w/ a banana one hour prior & a stimulant free preworkout 30 mins before.

oatmeal is good for anything, seriously... thats a smart meal to have an hour before... i have eaten it right before bed now for nearly 10 years... thats my go to meal bro...

Oh hey Hugo79, I left out one small detail about the Genesis bread. It is kept in the frozen food section in the grocery store. All the "Bible" breads are. When you get it home, keep it in your fridge and it'll thaw and keep a long time. If need be!

4oz chicken breast & 2 slices of Ezekiel Bread 1.5 hrs before. 1 Apple on the way to the gym.

4oz chicken breast & 2 slices of Ezekiel Bread 1.5 hrs before. 1 Apple on the way to the gym.

very nice bro... not a big meal but enough to keep it going nicely and feel good when in there... i like it

oatmeal is good for anything, seriously... thats a smart meal to have an hour before... i have eaten it right before bed now for nearly 10 years... thats my go to meal bro...

Damn right. Great source of low GI carbs. Keeps the muscles full throughout the workout and energy up.

Damn right. Great source of low GI carbs. Keeps the muscles full throughout the workout and energy up.

absolutely brother... i put a scoop of protein in mine with a handful of raisins and drizzle peanut butter over the top... to be honest, i fucking look forward to it everyday... i also add flax seed to it...

Top Bottom