napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Eating before the gym

Jms.22

What does everyone eat before the gym? Do u carb load, eat absolutely nothing, take just protein? I would like to know certain foods that are good for energy during intense workouts. And how long before the workout do u eat? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 hour pre WO 7.5 oz. of lean meat, 10 oz. of white potatoes.

Get to the gym, stretch and roll & down some simple sugars immediately before training.

This changes as needed.

I like eggs and maybe 1 slice of whole wheat toast... Really anything that's easy on my gut and not going to make me extremely bloated and uncomfortable.

I train on an empty stomach usually to try and take advantage of gh release, stimulate ghrelin and igf-1. All theoretical, but I do it. When I get to the gym I usually make a swift meal of people's admiration and awe. Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i like to eat a decent sized meal of anything 30 mins be4 gym. unless im cutting then itll be clean. I dont feel bloated and i feel like it gives me more energy. and some prefer to train fasted. try training after a small meal, big meal, fasted, see whats most comfortable for you and which makes you feel the best during your workout cause everyone reacts differently

Pheasant under glass…sometimes beef Wellington….Bottle of Dom…I live a certain lifestyle…..;)

I train early am, and about an hour before lifting I have a cup of oats, 2 whole eggs, and a cup of egg whites

I prefer no closer than 1.5-2 hours before a workout. Your body uses its resources for digestion and sends blood to the organs to help as well so I like to give it time to digest and be in the blood stream for ready use as energy.

Last full meal 2-2.5 hours before (chicken + veg + sauce on weekdays), PreWorkout (Pre + 1g Vit C + 2.5g BCAAs) 10-15 minutes before, banana as I walk into the gym, 10g BCAAs intra. My banana is sat on my desk staring at me right now...

12 posts and no 1 has said "I eat punetang" before the gym" yet?

You guys are slippin'

I eat 1hr out 3/4 cup of oatmeal with vanilla protein powder, cinnamon and skim milk and a little Splenda.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I usually eat a regular meal, meat and potatoes, 2-3 hrs before workout. Then take protein shake 1 hr before workout and sip on some gatorade during workout.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I usually eat 75g of oats 1hr prior. Sometimes throw in a shake, just depends on calories for the day. I used to ate eating before the gym but once I started eating right, I noticed how much eating before the gym helped me and how well my body utilized those carbs

I train on an empty stomach usually to try and take advantage of gh release, stimulate ghrelin and igf-1. All theoretical, but I do it. When I get to the gym I usually make a swift meal of people's admiration and awe. Lmao

🤣 the ghrelin is something I think about a lot too. Usually I'm on empty but sometimes sip on isopure RTD intraworkout.

Sweet potato, 6 oz chicken breast and about a cup of brown rice hour and a half prior. Keeps me fueled throughout

Top Bottom