napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Eat talapia..do ur part

cmb5017

Brazil sells Shit loads of tilapia fish but not much of anything else..but they accidentally stepped on an huge innovation..they found that instead of using bandages on burn victims they can use the skin of the fish..it automatically sticks to the burn and will naturally fall off when the skin heals. It makes healing time like 3 times faster and the patient no longer has to endure the pain of changing and treating the wound daily..matter of fact their patients don't even require antibiotics or pain meds because the fish skin is a replacement for human skin. And yes it's sterilized and cleaned ..no fish smell. It's currently in a human trail with 100 percent success thus far..it may become the new treatment of 2cd n 3rd degree burns in the world..which will up the demands on the skins....so eat up n get big....while saving mankind!

"It may become the new treatment of 2cd n 3rd degree burns in the world"

Never gonna happen. Medical industry & greed will never allow it.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Maybe every where but America then lol

thanks for posting bro, seriously... thats a wonderful thing and if we can contribute to helping people in that regard, regardless of location etc... we should always try to do it... anyone we can help, we should always try our best... thanks bro, that was really cool of you to post

Sorry, how does eating a shit load help them then? And Brazil exports a lot. Brazil's main exports include soybeans, coffee, tobacco, cocoa, beef, poultry, orange juice, raw cane and refined sugar, iron ore and concentrates, oil seed, and mineral fuels. Brazil's economy is export-oriented, and it is the world's largest exporter of coffee, soybeans, orange juice, tobacco, and raw cane and refined sugar. It is the third-largest exporter of beef and cocoa. Just an FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw,something about this yesterday with a burn victim getting treatment from the fish skin. Very interesting and I love seeing these medical breakthroughs

Sorry, how does eating a shit load help them then? And Brazil exports a lot. Brazil's main exports include soybeans, coffee, tobacco, cocoa, beef, poultry, orange juice, raw cane and refined sugar, iron ore and concentrates, oil seed, and mineral fuels. Brazil's economy is export-oriented, and it is the world's largest exporter of coffee, soybeans, orange juice, tobacco, and raw cane and refined sugar. It is the third-largest exporter of beef and cocoa. Just an FYI.

Lol...Well they keep the skin and export the fillets..if nobody eating them they won't ship as many and thus not have enough skins......after the skin is cleaned ,cut, n sterilized its not much left....so it takes a few fish skins to cover say a burned forearm...the video was on fb it was awesome watching the process and the victims opinion on it

I saw,something about this yesterday with a burn victim getting treatment from the fish skin. Very interesting and I love seeing these medical breakthroughs

I love when science discovers natural resources for remedies instead of man made bullshit meds

Own and control fish farms and require a certain type of genetically modified fish in which is patented.

Robolics Labs Representative

You're missing the point boss man.

Lol...Well they keep the skin and export the fillets..if nobody eating them they won't ship as many and thus not have enough skins......after the skin is cleaned ,cut, n sterilized its not much left....so it takes a few fish skins to cover say a burned forearm...the video was on fb it was awesome watching the process and the victims opinion on it

And that his how to effectively shut down someone. MIC DROP.

Top Bottom