napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan Gemelli YouTube Channel Links

Thanks brother! Loving those new vids, and the new layout is fresh and clean!

Also awesome work investing in info about diet and nutrition!

Bro..you are working your azz off! Good work...all of it. Now ...I have watched all your vids...and was wondering about doing a cycle of just......never mind..I don't want to do that ya!

That is simple! My boy D knows what it takes to be a winner. Determination,Discipline,Dedication, and keep plugging away. You have all of those good qualities my bro! Plus you care and love!
There is now no way that you can't win at life!

That is simple! My boy D knows what it takes to be a winner. Determination,Discipline,Dedication, and keep plugging away. You have all of those good qualities my bro! Plus you care and love!
There is now no way that you can't win at life!

I really appreciate that brother, especially coming from you.. your ongoing support and encouragement means a great deal to me... thank you brother!

Not kissing ass but this is really the only source on youtube for steroid and warm education. Its really the ONLY source that made me feel comfortable trying steroids.

Ah im sure u got ur redwings hahaha i damn sho do i keep up on those quals hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not kissing ass but this is really the only source on youtube for steroid and warm education. Its really the ONLY source that made me feel comfortable trying steroids.

LOL bro, trust me, i dont view that as ass kissing whatsoever neither does anyone else... if you dont let me know that you like them then what motivation do i have to even do any? I need to know that people are learning and enjoy them or if they need improvements, etc... its all constructive criticism, whether good or bad... i appreciate you letting me know

LOL bro, trust me, i dont view that as ass kissing whatsoever neither does anyone else... if you dont let me know that you like them then what motivation do i have to even do any? I need to know that people are learning and enjoy them or if they need improvements, etc... its all constructive criticism, whether good or bad... i appreciate you letting me know

You have many videos on individual steroids and I think you've covered all the popular ones, so how about a series based on cycles and the combination of steroids. Maybe a few cycles on bulking, cutting, cruising, people on TRT wanting to blast, beginner cycles...

You could make a good 20-30 new vids just on this topic!

Hint, hint.

Your very easy to follow on the videos . Would you consider a couple videos on carb cycling . And can this be done with sarms

Last edited:
Your very easy to follow on the videos . Would you consider a couple videos on carb cycling . And can this be done with sarms

I can add it to the list but you may not like it because im not an advocate of carb cycling whatsoever and my opinion on it may not be well received by those who like it but it is what it is... i'll add it to the list but there's MANY ahead of it right now

You just did a video on androgel and I was wondering if using DMSO would make it work faster and better

Dylan man I have a question about my cycles PCT is this the correct forum to discuss? your time is greatly appreciated.

Dylan bro, just watched your video on Masteron. I'm about to run a test,tren,masteron prop cycle all at 50mg each EOD. But after watching the video, should I bump up the Masteron a little?

Dylan bro, just watched your video on Masteron. I'm about to run a test,tren,masteron prop cycle all at 50mg each EOD. But after watching the video, should I bump up the Masteron a little?

yes, thats far too low with masteron... 150 eod at the minimum but i would go to 200 mg eod...

hi dylan,
i want to tell you that you're a best youtuber who knows what he's exactly talking about, i always learn from you, i lost a lot of weight and fat when i started i was weighing 107 kgs and 42% body fat but now i'm 83 kg and 18% body fat where i have decent amount of muscles but my waist is still quite wide, and i have loose skin there, and only fat left is on lower abs, i'm thinking about to use carnipure from meditech, what your take on it, will it work how much i need to dose?
my height is 180cm and i'm 21 years old, i'm on very clean diet where my macros are 200gm protien, 80-120gm carb, and one handful of almonds for healthy source of fat.
thank you dylan waiting for your precious advice.

Top Bottom