napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TWO Brand New Youtube Channel Additions for Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I have now started TWO new channels on youtube...

Dylan Gemelli VLOGS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3pvzB_E5OfEIMrKunt5Uxg

AND

Dylan Gemelli Training Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaZqbIPa9B-YU6UURpqESdA?disable_polymer=true

Please check them out and support by subscribing!

NOTE: To get a true subscription you must click on the subscribe button... Upon doing so a small bell will be seen.. you must then click on the bell... then check the box that says "accept notifications" followed by checking the box that says "get video updates"

YOU MUST follow this procedure to get a full subscription...

Will give it a look tom..thanks for posting...it'll be interesting to check out the vlogs..I love those style of videos!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Will give it a look tom..thanks for posting...it'll be interesting to check out the vlogs..I love those style of videos!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
thanks brother... trust me, these are going to be amazing channels...

Very nice Dylan! Your YouTube content is blowing up big time!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Boom... first subscriber according to count. Be cool if it's up to date. Being number one tastes like BBQ in Kansas City on a Summer afternoon.

Boom... first subscriber according to count. Be cool if it's up to date. Being number one tastes like BBQ in Kansas City on a Summer afternoon.

Love KC BBQ! Was working Fort Reilly and would fly in and out of KC. Ate ate every BBQ joint I could find!

Love KC BBQ! Was working Fort Reilly and would fly in and out of KC. Ate ate every BBQ joint I could find!

Ft. Riley sucks balls... been there once training up MITT Team instructors for the Army on small unit tactics. Little Apple Brewery in Manhattan, KS was nice though. That was like in 2002 though. TDY to shitholes pays well.

I really appreciate everyones support... I want to get these built up because the content is going to be so valuable in so many aspects of life and i want to share it with everyone!

Just want to make sure everyone remembers to subscribe to the new channels... A new workout video was just posted on my workout channel today!

Top Bottom