napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

"Money Does NOT Buy Class" A new VLOG from Dylan Gemelli

"having a good heart and being a good person" brother, i could not say that any better and that phrase just put the biggest smile on my face... i used to be so selfish etc. when i was much younger and the more ive grown and appreciated etc... the more my heart has grown to be so loving, caring etc... i now always look to put everyone ahead of myself but man, im telling you, hearing someone say i helped them etc... that means the world to me... thats what its all about and i know we share the same view.. not like i didnt have the worlds respect for you already but you can even add to that more after what you said...

Thank you very much brother. I really appreciate that more than you know. You've been a great help to so many people and genuinely care about people's well being. It's reflected in everything you do, and that's a big part of the reason we are such good friends and on the sa,e page with so many things. I feel honored and blessed to have such a good friend with a good heart with genuine concern for others

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thank you very much brother. I really appreciate that more than you know. You've been a great help to so many people and genuinely care about people's well being. It's reflected in everything you do, and that's a big part of the reason we are such good friends and on the sa,e page with so many things. I feel honored and blessed to have such a good friend with a good heart with genuine concern for others

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
thank you bro... its been a long road to get where we are yet we are just getting started! you and i have been at it together all these only to shape the future of where we are going... i feel the exact same way about you bro... you've always been there for me and ill always be there for you bro...

I fucking hate when people don't have manners. How hard is it to say please, thank you and show some common courtesy and respect?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I fucking hate when people don't have manners. How hard is it to say please, thank you and show some common courtesy and respect?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
it comes down to how they were raised and the morals they have bro... unfortunately far more people are fucking assholes than are not... i stick by people that are not that way and avoid assholes at all costs... obviously they are not unavoidable but when i see someone rude etc. i let their ass know right to their fucking face and i dont care nor am i scared to do that... not in the least... i pretty much dare someone to respond...

Your words ring loud Dylan. I have personally been someone that has had and had not. It is refreshing to hear someone use their platform to express positivity. After watching your videos I have reached out to all that I know to offer help and support for anyone wanting to start exercising but doesn't know where to start or feels out of place. I am by no means a personal trainer but just offering some guidance and support will make a difference in someone's life. Read the butterfly effect brother. One small ripple can cause a tital wave!

Your words ring loud Dylan. I have personally been someone that has had and had not. It is refreshing to hear someone use their platform to express positivity. After watching your videos I have reached out to all that I know to offer help and support for anyone wanting to start exercising but doesn't know where to start or feels out of place. I am by no means a personal trainer but just offering some guidance and support will make a difference in someone's life. Read the butterfly effect brother. One small ripple can cause a tital wave!
absolutely awesome brother, thanks for sharing! i truly hope i continue to have a continuously growing positive impact on everyone!

Top Bottom