napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Overcoming Mediocrity: NEW VLOG by Dylan Gemelli

Nice vid bro! Hit a funk this week after dealing with wifes post surgery infections which caused her to go septic and nearly die last week. Was letting the lost wages, extra kid responsibilities, extra work hours and all around bs stress eat at me and effect my workouts as its been going on for 2 months. Workouts are usually my outlet but became burden-like. Video gave me a kick in the face. I coasted through 5 routines this week. It isnt gonna happen again! Thx Bro and keep em comin!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice vid bro! Hit a funk this week after dealing with wifes post surgery infections which caused her to go septic and nearly die last week. Was letting the lost wages, extra kid responsibilities, extra work hours and all around bs stress eat at me and effect my workouts as its been going on for 2 months. Workouts are usually my outlet but became burden-like. Video gave me a kick in the face. I coasted through 5 routines this week. It isnt gonna happen again! Thx Bro and keep em comin!!!

You just made my day bro... to know i was able to help you in that way means more to me than i could put into words... there is nothing placed in front of you that you cannot handle bro...

You just made my day bro... to know i was able to help you in that way means more to me than i could put into words... there is nothing placed in front of you that you cannot handle bro...

Like I have said many times Dylan and Ill repeat it frequently, you, Rock, 44 and others pulled me out of a dark place and got me back to my roots. I owe you bro's a ton already and there you are again yanking me outta a little hole. Now Im only pissed that I coasted through a weeks worth of workouts. The wife loves the scarf BTW.....apparently I need one now.....

To those who are where I was a couple years ago....multiple injuries, lost, pissed, and hating where I ended up after doing it right. Do as I did. Sit back. Read. Read some more. IGNITE and follow these dudes advice!!! Nothing is impossible to pull back from.

Last edited:
Like I have said many times Dylan and Ill repeat it frequently, you, Rock, 44 and others pulled me out of a dark place and got me back to my roots. I owe you bro's a ton already and there you are again yanking me outta a little hole. Now Im only pissed that I coasted through a weeks worth of workouts. The wife loves the scarf BTW.....apparently I need one now.....

To those who are where I was a couple years ago....multiple injuries, lost, pissed, and hating where I ended up after doing it right. Do as I did. Sit back. Read. Read some more. IGNITE and follow these dudes advice!!! Nothing is impossible to pull back from.

im beyond thrilled i can help... sorry i got you in trouble with the scarf LOL its not a cheap one brother... louis vuittion... =) however, you should get one in general... =) im always here for you anytime you need help brother

Agree!!! I Like the new vids. Nice scarf too!!
thank you! i like to connect with people in a more real setting as opposed to just professional information videos... i like people to really see who i am outside of this... thats me, first hand, how i dress, act, etc... so i just like to connect with everyone... i feel thats beyond important... some people come across as "characters" and you cant tell who they even truly are but i want everyone to see me for me, who i am and how i act etc...

thank you! i like to connect with people in a more real setting as opposed to just professional information videos... i like people to really see who i am outside of this... thats me, first hand, how i dress, act, etc... so i just like to connect with everyone... i feel thats beyond important... some people come across as "characters" and you cant tell who they even truly are but i want everyone to see me for me, who i am and how i act etc...
I like it. I think the connection you make with people in these videos is stronger because it does show who and how you are. I also like the content as it is for everyone!
BTW I completely agreed with your stance here. I strive everyday to be better and try to teach this upon my children.

I like it. I think the connection you make with people in these videos is stronger because it does show who and how you are. I also like the content as it is for everyone!
BTW I completely agreed with your stance here. I strive everyday to be better and try to teach this upon my children.
THANK YOU... thats so awesome... i love your attitude as usual... i love doing this kind of content... i am enjoying adding this so much

im beyond thrilled i can help... sorry i got you in trouble with the scarf LOL its not a cheap one brother... louis vuittion... =) however, you should get one in general... =) im always here for you anytime you need help brother

Greatly appreciated! LV scarf is on the list but the deal was that shes gotta stop whining about gear expenses so in all actuality bud you did me a huge favor yet again. I get a scarf and no gear whining. Perfection!

Greatly appreciated! LV scarf is on the list but the deal was that shes gotta stop whining about gear expenses so in all actuality bud you did me a huge favor yet again. I get a scarf and no gear whining. Perfection!

FUCK YEAH bro... WIN WIN... now you fucking owe me!!! LMFAO!! see, i can help in a multitude of ways!!! LOLLLL

Top Bottom