napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan Gemelli I have some questions

hey bro... sorry i didnt get to this right away as i normally do but i was out of town for the weekend so i just saw it now... Rick and phurious and everyone else gave you spot on advice... really pay close attention to ricks diet thread and phurious' advice on this... they are both extremely well versed in this and they are giving you excellent advice... now, as you already know, steroids are not anything you should be considering right now... you need years of experience in the gym to even consider this as well as being in the right condition to use them, otherwise you could hurt yourself in a bad way... rick gave you a nice cycle but i need to know your body fat level as well and your ultimate goal so i can touch on this as well... let me know and im happy to help

hey bro how are you thanks so much for your response.People like you and Rick and phurious make people's life much easier because you guys the light guidance that we need and give us the correct way to understand this field. without your guidance guys and everybody here I could hurt myself badly. once I get my body fat level I will let you know.

Hi guys I just got my stuck 8 weeks cycle I know it not enough but that what I can do for my budget and I'm really excited about it. Ok now I want to get the best result of it , I need someone to get setup a good diet plan for me because I don't want to do any mistake during my cycle I have a pic of me , just let you know guys me progress

Attachments

• rsz_20151128_131142 (1).jpg
    rsz_20151128_131142 (1).jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 39
  • rsz_120151128_133435.jpg
    rsz_120151128_133435.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 41
  • rsz_20151128_133303.jpg
    rsz_20151128_133303.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 33
Hi guys I just got my stuck 8 weeks cycle I know it not enough but that what I can do for my budget and I'm really excited about it. Ok now I want to get the best result of it , I need someone to get setup a good diet plan for me because I don't want to do any mistake during my cycle I have a pic of me , just let you know guys me progress

Hey bro, please feel free to check out my diet and nutrition sticky which will help you get on the right track for a solid diet plan to compliment your 8 week stack

http://adrenalinerushforum.com/showthread.php?6585-Diet-and-Nutrition-basics-101

Hi Rick I seems to me very clear article but I have some confusion about the carb. If I want to maintain my weight which losing fat and gaining muscle like everybody's wishes to do that. What should i do in terms of increasing or decreasing carbs. If check out my pics which category of these should I follow

Endomorphs (slow metabolism): bodyweight in lbs x 12-13
Mesomorphs (average metabolism): bodyweight in lbs x 15
Ectomorphs (fast metabolism): bodyweight in lbs x 16-17

Hi Rick I seems to me very clear article but I have some confusion about the carb. If I want to maintain my weight which losing fat and gaining muscle like everybody's wishes to do that. What should i do in terms of increasing or decreasing carbs. If check out my pics which category of these should I follow

Endomorphs (slow metabolism): bodyweight in lbs x 12-13
Mesomorphs (average metabolism): bodyweight in lbs x 15
Ectomorphs (fast metabolism): bodyweight in lbs x 16-17
Judging by your pics and current condition I would side more with the lower side on calories and cutting bodyfat more than anything, so follow the endomorph plan for the lower amounts. I think that's a great starting point for you

Ya honestly. You should cut down on the carbs and not worry about muscle wasting at this time. Because you need to get that bf in check first. Its really lookin high.

After you drop the bf then look at building muscle. Gotta build a good base before you can erect a tower.

PHURIOUS

Ok we always tell them why there not ready and they think were jerks and do it anyway so ill break it down . your first year in the gym your getting NEWBIE GAINS there awsome better than most cycles the next year not so much then after that your doing good too add 2 lbs of muscle a year then your first cycle amaizing gains 20 to 30 lbs rediculous gains then so so after that . when ypu jump on gear with little knowladge and do a screwed up cycle before your newbie gains are done youve taken the 2 best phases of your progress and pissed them away .instead of speeding up the process its worse

Thanks PHURIOUS Rick and you absolutely right cutting bf if more impotent than anything is my states.

Thanks PHURIOUS Rick and you absolutely right cutting bf if more impotent than anything is my states.

You're welcome bro. It's definitely where your focus should be at the moment. Once your bodyfat gets into a very good shape and condition, you can put a lot more emphasis on building more muscle mass.

hi guys I'm going to start my cycle tomorrow but I get confused about the dosage measurement how can I get the correct dosage measurement using the dropper of the bottle. the dropper has 1ML, .75ML, .50ML, .25ML
and my dosage are :

1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-8 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-8 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-8 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

hi guys I'm going to start my cycle tomorrow but I get confused about the dosage measurement how can I get the correct dosage measurement using the dropper of the bottle. the dropper has 1ML, .75ML, .25ML, .25ML
and my dosage are :

1-8 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
It says how many mg per ml on bottle

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

hi guys I'm going to start my cycle tomorrow but I get confused about the dosage measurement how can I get the correct dosage measurement using the dropper of the bottle. the dropper has 1ML, .75ML, .25ML, .25ML
and my dosage are :

On the bottle it'll read how many mg per ml of the SARM. So for example your s4 is 50mg per 1ml. You take 0.5ml to get 25mg worth of s4. So am take 0.5ml and pm take 0.5ml. The GW will say 20mg/ml, so you take 1ml to get the 20mg dose. I hope that helps!

Hi guys don't you think if add LGD 4033 to my stack would be good to fast my building muscle process and decreasing my body fat

S4 50MG/ML
GW 20MG/ML
RAD 10MG/ML
SR 20MG/ML

that waht it says on bottles

All you have to do is the conversion with math bro. You,have the concentrations right there on the bottles, so it would look like this

GW 20mg per day is 1ml dosed in the am since it is 20mg per ml
S4 is 50mg per day dosed twice 0.5ml (25mg) twice per day
RAD is 10mg per ml and dose is 20mg per day, so 2ml for the dose
SR9009 is 20mg per ml so a 5mg dose would be 0.25ml dosed 6 times per day

It's really just simple math bro

Hi guys don't you think if add LGD 4033 to my stack would be good to fast my building muscle process and decreasing my body fat

LGD could definitely be a solid addition, especially for mass and strength gains. As for losing fat, it can help but your diet will dictate that

Top Bottom