napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Broccoli and cauliflower salad

MissBizz

1 head of broccoli
1 head of cauliflower
1/2 container fat free plain greek yogurt
1 small red onion
1/4 to 1/2 cup fat free shredded cheese (this can be omitted if you dont want the cheese)
2 slices of reduced sodium turkey bacon or reduced sodium bacon bits (this is optional)
1/2 pack dry ranch seasoning

Wash and chop up broccoli and cauliflower (entire heads). Finely chop up read onion... mix the yogurt with ranch seasoning and add to the broccoli and cauliflower. . Add in the cheese then mix it up. If you are putting bacon in.. cook it until its crispy and crumble it up and throw it in.. or just throw in the bits. Serve cold... This makes a pretty large container and keeps for about 3-4 days in the fridge if sealed tightly.
Recipe can be modified by making it a meal.. simply add cooked shredded chicken and some celery!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

No photos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here you go....enjoy! [emoji2]
b4a4b8a8d5c7398a51ca31700ce3790f.jpg

Haha 2 reasons I didn't post the pic earlier.. my good camera wasn't around and its sooo good that I had to eat it after I photographed it lol

I'm really looking forward to making a low-carb, cauliflower crust pizza sometime. I'm gluten free so my choices can be limited, really interested to see how it turns out. This salad looks to die for brother, wonder if tuna would be just as good instead of the shredded chicken in it.

I'm really looking forward to making a low-carb, cauliflower crust pizza sometime. I'm gluten free so my choices can be limited, really interested to see how it turns out. This salad looks to die for brother, wonder if tuna would be just as good instead of the shredded chicken in it.
I haven't yet tried the cauliflower crust I heard its kind of difficult to work with. If I bring in carbs for dinner I go with st joseph lavash bread with flax oat bran and whole wheat 80 calories in an entire piece with 10g protein 14g of carbs 6g of dietary fibe.. to make a pizza with.. I dont believe this specific one is gluten free..but they have a line of gluten free wraps

Top Bottom