napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My very first SARMs cycle

3rd day in... So far nothing new (I wouldn't expect it too) I found a way to make the gains taste a little better. I just pour all of them in a little cup and put about 6oz of water in the cup. Stir lightly and down it goes. It's a tiny bit bitter but nothing like doing them one at a time and straight up in your mouth. Going to the gym a little later so we'll see how it goes today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if your going to do this, stick with grapefruit juice for your mixing as opposed to water... you will get the best absorption this way

Good to know, thanks Dylan I'll do that.

Quick update, it's been about 5 days now and I'm starting to feel as if am reved up all the time. Today more so than any other day. Not really getting hungry throughout the day and feeling as if my body is "working out" on its own even though I'm just walking around.
Keeping track of the SR to dose it every 3 hours is a bit tedious but nothing to crazy, I just set a timer on my phone and when it goes off, it's go time. Other than that, everything is going great. Not sides of anything and nothing bad to report at this time.

Diet wise, I'm doing about 210-230g carbs,
220-240 protein and about
30-50 fats.
Any thoughts on that?

Mainly my meals go like this,
Breakfast: I cup oats and 2 scoops of protein.
Lunch: 6-8oz of fish and 4oz tuna, half cup rice and lots of veggies.
Dinner: 6-8oz of chicken, half cup rice/mash and lots of veggies. (Spinach, tomatoes and cucumbers mainly)
Post w/o: protein shake 48g whey.
Before bed: one cup of oats again.
And lots of water throughout the day.

I'm trying to best dial in my diet so any advice is greatly appreciated. I'm only do 3 meals a day cuz of my schedule as opposed to 6 smaller ones so keep that in mind.

My bad, pressed post without finishing. So yeah, any help and advice is most welcome guys.

Good to know, thanks Dylan I'll do that.

Quick update, it's been about 5 days now and I'm starting to feel as if am reved up all the time. Today more so than any other day. Not really getting hungry throughout the day and feeling as if my body is "working out" on its own even though I'm just walking around.
Keeping track of the SR to dose it every 3 hours is a bit tedious but nothing to crazy, I just set a timer on my phone and when it goes off, it's go time. Other than that, everything is going great. Not sides of anything and nothing bad to report at this time.

Diet wise, I'm doing about 210-230g carbs,
220-240 protein and about
30-50 fats.
Any thoughts on that?

Mainly my meals go like this,
Breakfast: I cup oats and 2 scoops of protein.
Lunch: 6-8oz of fish and 4oz tuna, half cup rice and lots of veggies.
Dinner: 6-8oz of chicken, half cup rice/mash and lots of veggies. (Spinach, tomatoes and cucumbers mainly)
Post w/o: protein shake 48g whey.
Before bed: one cup of oats again.
And lots of water throughout the day.

I'm trying to best dial in my diet so any advice is greatly appreciated. I'm only do 3 meals a day cuz of my schedule as opposed to 6 smaller ones so keep that in mind.

Honestly I would lose the oats before bed bro and cut those carbs all together. It's generally not a great idea to eat carbs close to bedtime, as they are more apt to be stored as fat

My bad, pressed post without finishing. So yeah, any help and advice is most welcome guys.

your diet is not bad and its on the right track but you need a bit more variety in there... add in some fat free plain greek yogurt and throw a scoop of protein in there... drop the mash potatoes here bro... add some eggs and egg whites, perhaps an apple or grapefruit as well... just make sure you get everything you need and some variety... you need a clean fat in there... perhaps peanut butter or olive oil but you need something in there..

Done and done. No more oats at night nor mashed potatoes. Today I picked up a bag of avocados and a bottle of peanut butter that I forgot to mention before.
I'm thinking I'll replace the night oats for a cup of yogurt w the protein and a spoonful of peanut butter. And I used to eat an apple or a banana before workouts so I'm going to start doing that again along with my GW

Good to see I wasn't too far off what I wanted diet wise.
Thanks again.

P.S. Yeah Dylan, my protein sources usually vary depending on what they have in the defac that day (chicken, pork, beef, salmon, tilapia etc. I tend to favor fish over the other sources tho) and I usually try to vary the veggies as well. That was just a rough example of what my diet usually is like, except for breakfast, which usually stays the same due to time limitations in the morn. I'm just gonna add the avocados to it and get those good fats in my diet.

yeah right before bed oats may not be the best option. Oats are good dont get me wrong, but you would be better off getting lean Protein before bed. i personally eat carbs before bed, but that is not for everyone. and I am on a bulk right now so i need the extra cals. if i was trying to cut i would change my diet.

but I love some wheat toast with peanut butter before bed and a nice glass of whole milk. i eat low fat throughout the day, and i like eating Fats before bed to help keep me satiated. the Fats seem to help me when i am sleeping better then carbs.

One of the biggest myths in the nutrition industry is that eating a meal within a few hours of going to bed causes fat gain. actually oats are phenomenal right before bed... i have been eating them right before bed for over 5 years now... While most people think of oatmeal as a breakfast food, it does work well in the evening due to the fact that the carbohydrates cause a serotonin release in the body. Serotonin is a feel good hormone that decreases stress and puts you in a much calmer state of mind. Since oatmeal is also a slower digesting source of carbohydrates, you won't have to worry about waking up halfway through the night with crashing blood sugar levels. Oatmeal contains a lot of fiber which enhances our digestion system. While you are sleeping, the entire intakes will be processed. trust me, this is a great pre bed meal...

Quick update on how everything is going guys. I woke up today at 12:40am for work reasons (actually about half an hour ago) and I notice something was different, after taking a quick pause to think about it, I realized it was that yellowish tint people talk about from taking S4. It was not a big deal guys, trust me. It was just like a "its a little dim in here" kinda situation but nothing freaky or stressful at all.

Anyway, just wanted to share that with you guys. It's been 7 days since I started my cycle and I hear people get those S4 sides at about the 2 week mark so, if anything, it made me confident I got the right product at hand.

SR dosing schedule is still proving to be a bit tricky but o have been on point for the past 5 days doing 5mg every 3 hours. Call me crazy, but I'm getting used to the flavor And that little buzz I get afterwards [emoji16][emoji16]

Oh yeah, and about the workouts, I'm noticing more endurance and less recovery time needed in between exercises. Last time we got smoked at work and I was blasting those push-ups like nothing. The whole time I kept thinking to myself "haha, keep counting fucker... I still have plenty of gas on me." I was sure the good Ol' SARMs were doing their thing there lol.

And lastly, diet wise, I said before that lately I've been feeling as is my body is revved up throughout the day and feeling as if it was working out on its own, well, to that I have to add that I feel less hungry during the day and I'm not getting much late night munchies cravings which is a huge plus for me. So far, nothing but good things to say about my stack.
Now comes the real test of fire, the dreaded weekend where my inner fat man always comes out and fucks with my head and fills it with temptation.

Nice updates. What dose are you at with the S4 to get the sides? I started this morning.
Lol bro. Weekends are hard when it comes to food! Definitely the hardest two days of the week because I'm usually out and about.

I do .25mg in the morn at about 8:30am and then again same dose at around 5pm. Like I said nothing too bad but I did notice it.
I take bilberry extract too to protect my eyes too so hopefully that's all that I get. Will keep on posting if anything changes tho.

Same here man, weekends I'm usually out too and makes things even harder but I'm gonna put up a fight this time around lol.

Oh I also forgot to mention, I went to the doctor yesterday and they checked my blood pressure. Now, when I was on test, my BP used to be around 170/90ish consistently, when I'm off cycle, 120/80ish (normal numbers) yesterday, however, I was 117/68. I was blown away by it. Even the nurse was impressed by it and that speaks volumes about this products guys. Incredible.

Ok crucial update.
So that yellow tint in my sight is back but this time it was a little darker than yesterday. I didn't think much of it cuz it didn't affect me on any daily activities.
Today, however, about 5 minutes ago, I was driving to the gym where I am right now, and I had a hard time seeing while driving. Not so much outside because it's daylight but inside my cab was almost impossible. Dark as fuck and I couldn't tell what was in the passenger's seat floor. It was too dark to notice. The speedometer was a bit too dimmed and just making the transition from bright to dark was hard. In fact, when I stepped in the gym just now, everything is a bit dark and a little hard to read.
Now that I'm finishing writing this post, everything seems to coming back to normal except a sort of glowy feeling everything I focus my sight on has.
I will do my workout and update when I finish to report to you guys how it went.
Peace [emoji111]🏼

Oh yeah, and about the workouts, I'm noticing more endurance and less recovery time needed in between exercises. Last time we got smoked at work and I was blasting those push-ups like nothing. The whole time I kept thinking to myself "haha, keep counting fucker... I still have plenty of gas on me." I was sure the good Ol' SARMs were doing their thing there lol.

That's awesome brother. The endurance increases are very nice in the weight room. Makes you feel like you can just keep going and going without all that time winded between sets. Keep up the great work!

Ok crucial update.
So that yellow tint in my sight is back but this time it was a little darker than yesterday. I didn't think much of it cuz it didn't affect me on any daily activities.
Today, however, about 5 minutes ago, I was driving to the gym where I am right now, and I had a hard time seeing while driving. Not so much outside because it's daylight but inside my cab was almost impossible. Dark as fuck and I couldn't tell what was in the passenger's seat floor. It was too dark to notice. The speedometer was a bit too dimmed and just making the transition from bright to dark was hard. In fact, when I stepped in the gym just now, everything is a bit dark and a little hard to read.
Now that I'm finishing writing this post, everything seems to coming back to normal except a sort of glowy feeling everything I focus my sight on has.
I will do my workout and update when I finish to report to you guys how it went.
Peace [emoji111]🏼

What dose are you running on the S4 brother? If the sides get too bad for you, you may want to drop the dose down a tad. Defnitely keep watch on those sides and keep us updated on how they are going

Man you ain't lying about endurance... I just finished my workout and I felt like I could have kept going for longer. Those PUMPS ain't no joke... I have never been vascular in my life but today I saw that big bicep vein pop a little and 2 veins starting to pop in my forearms too. That's the only reason why i stopped actually (besides actually finishing up my planned w/o). The pump in my forearms was so big it actually hurt a little, I couldn't hold the weight in my arms anymore. I'm loving it. And I was noticing more definition in my arms today.

I decided to combine lifting and Xfit to get the best out of both worlds... Mon, wed, n fri I'm doing a 3-day split and Tuesday n thur I'll do Xfit with soccer on Saturdays. That lifting pump is too good to let it go to waste.

RickRock, I do 25mg in the morn and 25 in the afternoon but I'll drop it a little maybe to only 25 in the morning or 15/15. Idk, I'll give it till Sunday following the same current protocol and if things get worst or don't improve I'll drop it down. Till Sunday I'm going to double up on bilberry extract to see if it helps.

Man you ain't lying about endurance... I just finished my workout and I felt like I could have kept going for longer. Those PUMPS ain't no joke... I have never been vascular in my life but today I saw that big bicep vein pop a little and 2 veins starting to pop in my forearms too. That's the only reason why i stopped actually (besides actually finishing up my planned w/o). The pump in my forearms was so big it actually hurt a little, I couldn't hold the weight in my arms anymore. I'm loving it. And I was noticing more definition in my arms today.

I decided to combine lifting and Xfit to get the best out of both worlds... Mon, wed, n fri I'm doing a 3-day split and Tuesday n thur I'll do Xfit with soccer on Saturdays. That lifting pump is too good to let it go to waste.

RickRock, I do 25mg in the morn and 25 in the afternoon but I'll drop it a little maybe to only 25 in the morning or 15/15. Idk, I'll give it till Sunday following the same current protocol and if things get worst or don't improve I'll drop it down. Till Sunday I'm going to double up on bilberry extract to see if it helps.

endurance and vascularity are huge with sarms as you are seeing! im loving the results your getting thus far! very nice work brother! keep the updates coming

Top Bottom