napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dumb question bout size..

You also have to remember that extreme muscle definition makes you look bigger than u are. Im only 215 but i look like im 225-230 because i have muscle size and definition. But dont worry about the other guy. If you are solid and defined who cares. Its all about being happy with what YOU have. If you spend all ur time worry about size to size u will put your mind in a non productive way. Your physique seems great. Just keep grinding.

PHURIOUS

You also have to remember that extreme muscle definition makes you look bigger than u are. Im only 215 but i look like im 225-230 because i have muscle size and definition. But dont worry about the other guy. If you are solid and defined who cares. Its all about being happy with what YOU have. If you spend all ur time worry about size to size u will put your mind in a non productive way. Your physique seems great. Just keep grinding.

PHURIOUS

^One reason why i dont really like to base any gains or size variables between people based off the scale..

I really dont even weigh myself that often. Ive actually lost a few pounds and look bigger and my shirts arnt fitting now. So weight means nada.

PHURIOUS

Reminds me of a little 17 year old samoan girl i arrested once, we all assumed that she weighed in around 120-140 off visual come to learn she weighed in at 205 and she was solid as fuck ! wasnt tall or fat or anything, just a solid fucken structure

that's how my son is he is like 165 but if you look at him its like 185 190 lil solid ripped up fucker. makes me sick hahaha

Scale means nothing. It comes down to muscle density. I could be 300lbs easy but it doesnt mean thats all muscle. I try to make sure I stay 12% or lower no matter the weight. Im not a football player and not a summo wrestler. Weight means nothing.

You are looking at his from a bodybuilding perspective i would assume from your previous posts... Let me tell you what wins shows lol. Illusions.
You could all be on stage at 6%. The competitor who looks like 3% wins. You could be as big as a house but if I can outshine you in posing your screwed. It all is about who "looks" the biggest.

that's how my son is he is like 165 but if you look at him its like 185 190 lil solid ripped up fucker. makes me sick hahaha

well his ass knows i don't care how big he gets i will fuckin choke him out bigger than shit hahah and whip his ass with a belt lmao. that's my story anyway. truth is when he was 13 we were boxing and he has always hit hard as fuck and he damn near knocked me silly and i did see him knock one of his buddies out with gloves and headgear on I know that is pretty common but at 15 16 sonofabitch. i would really be worried bare knuckled but its all about intimidation for life hahaha

well his ass knows i don't care how big he gets i will fuckin choke him out bigger than shit hahah and whip his ass with a belt lmao. that's my story anyway. truth is when he was 13 we were boxing and he has always hit hard as fuck and he damn near knocked me silly and i did see him knock one of his buddies out with gloves and headgear on I know that is pretty common but at 15 16 sonofabitch. i would really be worried bare knuckled but its all about intimidation for life hahaha

hahaha, hes passed that age bro where now he will start to give you a challenge if it ever came down to combat. But thats the cycle of life i assume,

Scale means nothing. It comes down to muscle density. I could be 300lbs easy but it doesnt mean thats all muscle. I try to make sure I stay 12% or lower no matter the weight. Im not a football player and not a summo wrestler. Weight means nothing.

You are looking at his from a bodybuilding perspective i would assume from your previous posts... Let me tell you what wins shows lol. Illusions.
You could all be on stage at 6%. The competitor who looks like 3% wins. You could be as big as a house but if I can outshine you in posing your screwed. It all is about who "looks" the biggest.

You aint never lie.. I could care less about how much I weigh, but its easy to go down that destructive path and make comparisons. If you look good, and feel good the facts don't count.

hahaha, hes passed that age bro where now he will start to give you a challenge if it ever came down to combat. But thats the cycle of life i assume,

ya he is 21 now but just like the pride's lion i will eat the fucking young hahaha there is only room for 1 dick in my house

When I was in my 20s I worked construction. This foreman, short and beer bellied told me he could push a trailer. I was like BULLSHIT. I mean this dude had a gut, thin arms..never seen a gym or a weight heavier than a Keg.
He jogged up to a detached (empty) Oil tanker truck and pushed that fucker ...mustve been 15 feet. Then sat down took lunch and we went back to work.
I would not fuck with that guy. damn.

I agree completely bro! That's exactly what it's about when it comes to winning on stage

Yes sight is deceiving. I had a couple guys I work with, due to shifts I only see every few weeks, ask when I hit 230 when I'm between 200-205. Height has a big part. Way over guessed because I'm taller. Sure as hell made me feel good though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom