napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Drug interactions

Jwest

Hello, my name is jack and I'm new to the forum, I recently purchased lgd 4033 and I have some questions about possible drug interactions. I currently take 2 medications one is for bipolar the medication has 2 parts to it , olanzapine/fluoxetine and the other medication is clonazepam for anxiety. I was wondering if anyone knows of any interactions with these medications. Thanks for your time.

Well I can't say what metabolic pathway lgd takes in the liver but if you can determine what CYP pathway it requires to be metabolized I can easily help you from there. I am sure it is metabolized by the cytochrome P450 system to some extent and therefore could be effected by numerous supplements, prescription drugs, misc. compounds, foods, etc.

I will say this about olanzapine... I do not know what your goals are with LGD but if it is to bulk, and you are already overweight or have a higher BF% and may have insulin sensitivity issues, I give you this caution: The U.S. Food and Drug Administration requires all atypical antipsychotics to include a warning about the risk of developing hyperglycemia and diabetes, both of which are factors in the metabolic syndrome. Of all the atypical antipsychotics, olanzapine is one of the most likely to induce weight gain based on various measures. There are some case reports of olanzapine-induced diabetic ketoacidosis. Olanzapine may decrease insulin sensitivity. It may also increase triglyceride levels. It is also a dopaminergic anatagonist which may in turn raise serum prolactin levels in the body.

As far as your SSRI, I think you have nothing to worry about.

Clonazepam can interact with certain compounds but most of the time the only concern there is inversely raising clonazepam serum levels to supratherapeutic dosages that couldn't be achieved without CYP induction or inhibition at said dose.

Good luck bro. Just be careful with your diet when using olanzapine.

Wow, you know more about this stuff than I do, guess I haven't really read up on it, however with that being said I do want to use lgd to bulk. I did have a overweight problem in the beginning but I have learned to mange it pretty well over the years. I just don't want to cause any harm to myself of course. I keep hearing about minimal side affects but unsure of my medications.

there have never been any reported interaction problems with any of the medications you are taking with any sarm whatsoever...

Thank you Dylan, I appreciate your input and I'm a huge fan of your knowledge and videos.

Top Bottom