napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Drinking on Cycle

Drink frozen drinks, I would go with a Miami Vice (half pina colada half strawberry daiquiri). They taste great, look cool, and wont be too strong.

LOLL did you just insinuate a frozen drink by a man is a good conversation starter and looks cool or are you (hopefully) being a smartass...

What I meant was ppl will ask "what are you drinking" because the drink itself looks amazing. Girls love that shit. Im a big "vice" guy and highly recommend

Since I'm fairly young still (just turned 26), I worry about this as well. 95% of my close friends drink like 3-4 times a week, if not more. So I don't really go out with them as much as i used to. A couple times a month I'll go out with them and just not drink. I still have a good time tho, I usually take a hit from my oil pen, and the strain I'm using gets me in a talkative and social mood surprisingly lol.

I haven't drank since November and I honestly don't have an urge to. My friends never give me shit at all when I go out with them and not drink, but a part of me feels like they think I'm not having a fun time cause I'm not drinking, even tho I usually do have a good time. Not sure if anyone else gets this feeling?

Since I'm fairly young still (just turned 26), I worry about this as well. 95% of my close friends drink like 3-4 times a week, if not more. So I don't really go out with them as much as i used to. A couple times a month I'll go out with them and just not drink. I still have a good time tho, I usually take a hit from my oil pen, and the strain I'm using gets me in a talkative and social mood surprisingly lol.

I haven't drank since November and I honestly don't have an urge to. My friends never give me shit at all when I go out with them and not drink, but a part of me feels like they think I'm not having a fun time cause I'm not drinking, even tho I usually do have a good time. Not sure if anyone else gets this feeling?
i always felt that way in my 20's bro... i completely get it...

I am 110% in the exact same situation as you. I dont drink every weekend just to drink, i usually just save it for a vacation. Some people make their comments but they dont understand. Fitness isnt like a hobby to keep me occupied or anything. Its a lifestyle for me and something i dedicate myself to each and every day with a once in awhile slip up, such as going to vegas and grabbing some pizza with a drink. Its life it happens

Don't sweat it Robo, I am not a drinker either, but when I am on holidays I like to have a scotch here and there. Just don't get wasted buddy haha, you will be fine otherwise. Alcohol becomes a problem when people get addicted or abuse it and become dependant. You are right, fitness is a lifestyle, a commitment you make with yourself, and alcohol doesn't go well with that. Have a great time and relax!

Don't sweat it Robo, I am not a drinker either, but when I am on holidays I like to have a scotch here and there. Just don't get wasted buddy haha, you will be fine otherwise. Alcohol becomes a problem when people get addicted or abuse it and become dependant. You are right, fitness is a lifestyle, a commitment you make with yourself, and alcohol doesn't go well with that. Have a great time and relax!

Exactly brother, we see eye to eye on it. Some don’t understand. Thanks a bunch man, it will be a great time!!

i always felt that way in my 20's bro... i completely get it...

Haha very similar here as well. Used to go out way more do a lot more dumb stuff parties girls you name it. Not sure why but ever since I’ve jumped started cycling I’m borderline paranoid about what goes in my body whereas before I didn’t care even remotely. Guess I just figure if I’m gonna mess with it on one end better treat it better on the other lol. Amazing how something often labeled “dangerous” can lead to healthier choices and a healthier lifestyle overall. Can totally relate to feeling less fun around the bros not one to get fucked up anymore. Too each his own no judgement either way.

Top Bottom