napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Douchebag Has The Secrets of How To Be Ripped Like Bruce Lee - Dailymotion

Either he is screwing around or has a big mental defect. I'm actually afraid to make fun of him because I think he is in the same realm as Jason Genova. Someone in his life is encouraging him and he has no clue how awful he looks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either he is screwing around or has a big mental defect. I'm actually afraid to make fun of him because I think he is in the same realm as Jason Genova. Someone in his life is encouraging him and he has no clue how awful he looks

I feel the same way.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Oh man....i think this kid was on tosh.0 on the comedy channel. He has a youtube channel where he does rap videos. They're hilarious.. I'll see if I can find his vids.

Guys, big news here. I just received word from a very credible source that this kid is the love child of TX Terror and NY ROBO...

thats awesome.. here is an long time n2guard user! look at the results

He was probably already ripped when he got kicked out of third grade when he 15. Not a bright guy. Seems hung up on Bruce Lee. He like Bruce Lee is little. Keep in mind that starving POW's come out ripped too.

I am a special needs school teacher. The kid obviously has disabilities. He's not trying to be funny- he's dead ass serious. I know it's funny, but he ain't tryin to be

Top Bottom