napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dosing RAD

mig206

Hi Dylan,

I've seen in some of your videos that you recommend using RAD for 12 weeks, and dosing it at 20mg/day the first 4 weeks and then upping it to 30. Why is that? What's the benefit of starting lower if the sweet spot is 30?

Thanks man -- we all really appreciate your knowledge and your willingness to educate us :)

Hi Dylan,

I've seen in some of your videos that you recommend using RAD for 12 weeks, and dosing it at 20mg/day the first 4 weeks and then upping it to 30. Why is that? What's the benefit of starting lower if the sweet spot is 30?

Thanks man -- we all really appreciate your knowledge and your willingness to educate us :)
you need to ease into the dosing... you dont just start off with the highest dose you need to be at with this... if you have used it before, then you can start 30 mg throughout...

you need to ease into the dosing... you dont just start off with the highest dose you need to be at with this... if you have used it before, then you can start 30 mg throughout...

Thanks, Dylan. Why is RAD different in this regard to LGD or Osta which don't require easing into the full dose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Dylan. Why is RAD different in this regard to LGD or Osta which don't require easing into the full dose?

its newer and considered stronger since it was designed as a trt replacement... its best to ease into it the first few weeks... 20 mg is not some weak ass dose... most just stick with that throughout but 30 is the major sweet spot... you should just ease into your first time through, OR DONT bro, if you dont want to , then just run it 30 the entire way and hopefully it doesnt hit you wrong... i do things right and more responsible but that's not for everyone...

RAD is certainly a very powerful sarm, abd a whole different level. I would do as Dylan advised and start at 20mg, and after a couple weeks go to 30mg if you so choose to

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thank you both. 20 mg it is for a few weeks! I'm all for doing things carefully. What should I look for to make the decision whether or not to go to 30? What could be the problematic side effects? I plan to run bloods every 4 weeks throughout my cycle.

Thank you both. 20 mg it is for a few weeks! I'm all for doing things carefully. What should I look for to make the decision whether or not to go to 30? What could be the problematic side effects? I plan to run bloods every 4 weeks throughout my cycle.

I don't see you having any side effects from it to be honest, but the first time introducing yourself to a powerful compound you don't want to start full throttle. If after a couple weeks everything is going great with no complaints, go with the 30mg if you'd like to

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

if you dont feel any onset suppression sides then you would be fine to bump it... you likely will not but im all about precaution here... chances are low you would see any of that but people respond very different to things than others so its best to just go about it a bit more conservative at first and then get aggressive the last 8-10 weeks... same thing i just did with anadrol and look how it turned out and i avoided all the nasty sides and still gained nearly 20 lbs in the process...

Top Bottom