napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dosing for GW and MK

cjaramillo1986

Just started my first dose on Ostarine and GW (both from PE) and want to make sure I'm dosing this correctly. for the MK I dosed it in the AM at half the Doppler at .5mL and GW did the whole doppler 30 min before my workout. Is this correct? This is also my first time taking Ostarine and I'm anxious for it to kick in for the strength! Any idea how long till I see the Ostarine kicking in?

Re: RE: Dosing for GW and MK

cjaramillo1986 said:
Just started my first dose on Ostarine and GW (both from PE) and want to make sure I'm dosing this correctly. for the MK I dosed it in the AM at half the Doppler at .5mL and GW did the whole doppler 30 min before my workout. Is this correct? This is also my first time taking Ostarine and I'm anxious for it to kick in for the strength! Any idea how long till I see the Ostarine kicking in?
Yes, you have it absolutely right brother. Ostarine is 50mg per ml, so 0.5ml would be 25mg, and GW is 20mg per ml, so you would take a full dropper of 1ml for 20mg

Ostarine typically kicks in and you will start seeing performance and body changes going into the 2nd to 3rd week. Some people its less and some it takes more

Re: RE: Dosing for GW and MK

RickRock said:
cjaramillo1986 said:
Yes, you have it absolutely right brother. Ostarine is 50mg per ml, so 0.5ml would be 25mg, and GW is 20mg per ml, so you would take a full dropper of 1ml for 20mg

Ostarine typically kicks in and you will start seeing performance and body changes going into the 2nd to 3rd week. Some people its less and some it takes more

Sounds great brother. I might order me some S4 soon and add it to my stack since I heard that's also great for strength and kicks in faster than Ostarine. Thanks for the quick response bro.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Dosing for GW and MK

cjaramillo1986 said:
RickRock said:
cjaramillo1986 said:

Sounds great brother. I might order me some S4 soon and add it to my stack since I heard that's also great for strength and kicks in faster than Ostarine. Thanks for the quick response bro.
No problem buddy! Yes, S4 is a great addition as well, especially for strength, hardening, and vascularity.

i would highly recommend adding s4 in this bro... your missing out without it... its extremely fast acting... it has a very short half life and you will notice within just a few days if not sooner that it is taking effect.. it truly completes the stack and you will be so glad you added it...

Top Bottom