napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Domestic-supply.com reviews and special offers

yes, of course you can check codes,bro) balkan orals have codes on each blister)

great. Trying to get an order through for some Tbol. starting small to see how i like it and will go from there. This cashapp thing though, what a pain in the ass. Eventually was able to add cash and buy BTC. had to email cash app support to verify my drivers license as the scanner does not work. Once thats through i should be golden and able to submit. If tbol is decent then will probably grab my girl some of the Balkan Var.

great. Trying to get an order through for some Tbol. starting small to see how i like it and will go from there. This cashapp thing though, what a pain in the ass. Eventually was able to add cash and buy BTC. had to email cash app support to verify my drivers license as the scanner does not work. Once thats through i should be golden and able to submit. If tbol is decent then will probably grab my girl some of the Balkan Var.
cash app is worthless... i deleted it off my phone.. fucking garbage bro...

this anavar is amazing, thats all i can tell you!

Cash app is absolute garbage it?s frustrating buying bit coin trough them. Do yourself a favor and sign up with Coinbase they are GTG or do some research on top crypto wallets and traders and you?ll be good bro, also you might wanna try coin mama they let you buy ASAP after signing and a little verification.

Last edited:
cash app is worthless... i deleted it off my phone.. fucking garbage bro...

this anavar is amazing, thats all i can tell you!

Do you use coinbase as well? glad its not just me. it shouldnt be this difficult and Cash app support is a joke!

Will let you know on the var if i can even get this done. Greg has been cool about me emailing him as well

Do you use coinbase as well? glad its not just me. it shouldnt be this difficult and Cash app support is a joke!

Will let you know on the var if i can even get this done. Greg has been cool about me emailing him as well

Yes i like coinbase. A lot of people seem to like cashapp but its always given me issues

Cash app is absolute garbage it?s frustrating buying bit coin trough them. Do yourself a favor and sign up with Coinbase they are GTG or do some research on top crypto wallets and traders and you?ll be good bro, also you might wanna try coin mama they let you buy ASAP after signing and a little verification.

Thanks man. just looking for simplest way. buy the bitcoin with a debit card, and send the necessary donation. none of this BS verification crap or issues adding cash.

Once i read Dylans comment i immediately sold my BTC amount and cashed out. i lost like $8 but oh well

I just got me some tren ace from domestic supply
I will let you guys know how it goes
One thing I winks say is greg was super helpful and shipped my order right way
I?m liking them I?ll get back to y?all

I just got me some tren ace from domestic supply
I will let you guys know how it goes
One thing I winks say is greg was super helpful and shipped my order right way
I?m liking them I?ll get back to y?all
Greg has some of the best customer service ive ever seen for any business and hes definitely the best in this line! You will love the products.. keep us updated on your results

ordered the ZPHC Tbol and balkan anavar for my lady. Im planning 6 weeks @ 50mg. For her 5mg for 7 weeks, it will be her first cycle!

Will report back on how we both like the products

finally got my order of tbol and the var in. Greg was super fast in TA. Sent me tracking number like 10 hours later. Friendly guy as well. Excited to try the products and report back

Update on my tren ace order, today I pinned for the first time and wow is this legit tren Ace lol. Stron af already feel something. Shipping was fast but it got one day delayd because of how backed up usps is at the moment. But nine the less it gets too you fast!!!! Better than my old plug witch would take like 4weeks because they were from over seas. I?m loving this stuff so far, I will keep you guys updated, thanks Greg.

Update on my tren ace order, today I pinned for the first time and wow is this legit tren Ace lol. Stron af already feel something. Shipping was fast but it got one day delayd because of how backed up usps is at the moment. But nine the less it gets too you fast!!!! Better than my old plug witch would take like 4weeks because they were from over seas. I?m loving this stuff so far, I will keep you guys updated, thanks Greg.
for sure man and not only having someone reliable and customer driven but also having the peace of mind with the domestic shipping is the icing on the cake!

usual shipping time is 2-5 days bro) usps currently is overloaded...

yes bro. the gear is high quality. you don't need to use much of high quality tren, you will notice that

what brand tren did you get? glad your liking it. Im thinking of running Masteron E and Winny or Var for my cut in the summer. I love tren in the aspect it gets everything done so well that you desire. When im at the gym i have the mindset of thinking im going to run it again, but when at home i think about sleep, my job, and how good i feel now. Even when i come off of tren it takes me quite awhile to get back to normal. Great drug but it scares me a bit and the unknown health risk. But again, seems like tren is the steroid everyone runs these days, its all about tren. Majority of the instagram influencers are on it and its what everyone talks about. My dream cycle would be Drol with Tren, ill never do it though. Ill dabble with hgh before any of that, growth hormone does look interesting

Top Bottom