napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Domestic-supply.com reviews and special offers

check out some goodies from Domestic supply. this is top of the line high quality products.

Don't miss to Try Balkan Pharmaceuticals - European Pharma Grade Manufacturer! all products you buy from - are bought directly from manufacturers or pharmacies!

check out these beauties. dylan gave me the idea to grab some var. gonna have to try these out this winter!

I purchased ZPtropin (HGH) from https://domestic-supply.com/ and recently had bloods drawn. I injected 10iu and had blood drawn 3 hours later to check serum levels and got excellent results. I have been using 2iu ed for about 2 months and have already seen some improvement in my joints. Something else worth noting is the crazy fast shipping times. Excellent service all around.

lab redo.jpg

Domestic supply been catching my eye for a bit. My friend runs a compounding pharmacy so technically i get everything through him but his orals are super pricey. I know that domestic supply seperated from the ex manager a few years back and things were weird, people didnt know who to trust etc... after much research its pretty clear domestic supply is the legit one not the US version. Question is, you do not see the lines of Balkan, ZPHC etc... around often unless you have a script. The websites have verification codes for ZPHC and Balkan. Do all the products check out on those websites? I know reps etc will always mention its G2G (no offense intended at all) just curious if anyone has experience verifying the products? They certainly arent cheaper by any means, more on the pricier side, if it was cheap pricing and selling these pharma grade products that would be worrisome.
From experience most ugl stuff is junk, if this is legit pharma grade i certainly have some interest and Greg looks like he takes care of his clients!

Domestic supply been catching my eye for a bit. My friend runs a compounding pharmacy so technically i get everything through him but his orals are super pricey. I know that domestic supply seperated from the ex manager a few years back and things were weird, people didnt know who to trust etc... after much research its pretty clear domestic supply is the legit one not the US version. Question is, you do not see the lines of Balkan, ZPHC etc... around often unless you have a script. The websites have verification codes for ZPHC and Balkan. Do all the products check out on those websites? I know reps etc will always mention its G2G (no offense intended at all) just curious if anyone has experience verifying the products? They certainly arent cheaper by any means, more on the pricier side, if it was cheap pricing and selling these pharma grade products that would be worrisome.
From experience most ugl stuff is junk, if this is legit pharma grade i certainly have some interest and Greg looks like he takes care of his clients!

yes, of course you can check codes,bro) balkan orals have codes on each blister)

I purchased ZPtropin (HGH) from https://domestic-supply.com/ and recently had bloods drawn. I injected 10iu and had blood drawn 3 hours later to check serum levels and got excellent results. I have been using 2iu ed for about 2 months and have already seen some improvement in my joints. Something else worth noting is the crazy fast shipping times. Excellent service all around.

View attachment 6703
excellent bro, thats what i like to hear! Greg is the man !

he definitely takes care of his clients... some serious top notch customer service bro... im running a cycle right now with domestic supply balkan and its been amazing... amazing enough to get someone like me who has bashed anavar for the last decade, to make a video giving my apologies to anavar... thats how good of quality he has bro

Hey so idk IF I got scammed but I ordered from domestic supply.ws. I ordered hgh and it appeared to be legit it worked. I am so confused are you guys different websites and different people??? Man I hate to even Post this since I am the one that had no clue what is going on.

Hey so idk IF I got scammed but I ordered from domestic supply.ws. I ordered hgh and it appeared to be legit it worked. I am so confused are you guys different websites and different people??? Man I hate to even Post this since I am the one that had no clue what is going on.
ive posted on this a lot and so have many others... the REAL domestic supply is right here on the forum as well as on evo, elite fitness and anabolex... domestic-supply.com You did not buy from the real site bro

Damn!!, well at least now I know this is the real deal. Won?t be making that mistake again. Learn from me guys make sure you know we?re you?re ordering from.

I will definitely do that
Any idea why my comments are being Posted with a bunch of Question marks I am not doing that on purpose it?s doing it on its own.

This is my second review of Domestic-Supply. I have been on TRT for about 3 years and run two blasts, and my wife and I decided we wanted to try for another kid. I had more than one doctor tell me since being on TRT for so long without being on HCG consistently, it would be difficult or impossible. My semen analysis came back low, so it seemed like the doctors might be right. I did some research and came across HMG. I had purchased from another source and my sperm count did go up, but it wasn't until I used IBSA HMG that my numbers drastically went up. I got my count up to 19 million. They want you to be at or around 15 million. Prior I was below 6 million. I am not saying this will work for everyone as we are all different, but this was the method we used and my wife is now 16 weeks pregnant. I would highly recommend trying this route if you have not already and are trying to knock your lady up. And the shipping times are unmatched.IMG-1650.jpg

Top Bottom