napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does masteron have any value to someone 15% body fat or above?

BLASTandBLAST

Im considering running masteron in order to combat estrogen, gain strength, and recover faster. Im currently at 205 hovering between 16-17% body fat.
Im not necessarily planning to cut with it, looking more for a recomp and strength gains as well as combating estrogen. Has anyone with a higher bf% ran masteron and been pleased with the results? What do you like to stack it with and what results did you get, any significant strength gains? And how effective is it as an AI? Armidex makes me slightly lethargic and dries out my joints so itd be nice to be able to reduce my dosage a bit. Whatever your experience with masteron was id like to hear about it basically.

Yes. It has a purpose. If you want to get really horny and lose your hair............. Otherwise, wait till you get below 9%ish bf

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

IMO, Mast isn't the best choice for what you're trying to accomplish. There are other ways to combat estrogen. Have you ever tried another AI?

The fact that you are probably running juice at too high of a body fat might be contributing to your estrogen issues.

IMO,The fact that you are probably running juice at too high of a body fat might be contributing to your estrogen issues.

More than likely yes...

OP... Take Arimidex or Aromasin before bed at the lowest dose possible to achieve your needs. The lethargy will go away after a few months. You just have to push through it.

Also at your bf% you need to be doing a cut because your bf% is too high to be running AAS in the first place.

Masteron isnt to ever be used as an AI. You need aromasin or arimadex for that. It also doesn't do much at all for strength. Its strictly an aesthetic drug, which makes no sense for you. You really need to get into better shape which is likely the root cause of a lot of your problems

masteron has ai "properties" but in no way, shape or form is it any kind of substitute for an ai... it will have a limited effect for you with a higher body fat... its main function is a muscle hardener and polisher... if you are not in the right condition, then its main attribute is nullified and that just doesnt make much sense...

Bro mastron is a staple to everyone of my cycles . 15% run it for sure it helps big time with your ai I always use arimedix and with mastron I only need it once a week when running like 500 test . When I’m not using mastron with test I need way more arimedix. The thing I like it speeds up fat burning and your body still will look hard even at 15% it keep everything flowing properly. I use prop eod seems to work best for me . People that preach that you need to be under 10% just don’t run it enough and don’t know what it capable of it’s a wonderful compound .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im orry but masteron is in no way a fat loss drug and it can still have some benefit bit nowhere near how it should in the right condition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bro mastron is a staple to everyone of my cycles . 15% run it for sure it helps big time with your ai I always use arimedix and with mastron I only need it once a week when running like 500 test . When I’m not using mastron with test I need way more arimedix. The thing I like it speeds up fat burning and your body still will look hard even at 15% it keep everything flowing properly. I use prop eod seems to work best for me . People that preach that you need to be under 10% just don’t run it enough and don’t know what it capable of it’s a wonderful compound .

I've definitely ran it enough lol. Every single summer cycle for years now. It is absolutely true that the leaner you are the more benefit you receive from it. Anybody claiming otherwise probably just has never been truly lean enough to see it's TRUE potential.

Sure it will have some benefit if you are over 10% and under 15%....but it will be a fraction of what you'd get if you were lean.

i agree with you bro, they do all shine in better condition and i did agree it still has its benefits, i dont disagree with you at all but its just that you kind of implied it was going to burn fat etc.. im thinking YOU are the reason you burned fat because you busted your ass etc. because masteron itself wont do that and i dont think you are giving yourself the credit you really deserve there... thats my only point...

All aas shine when your under 10% it still has its benefits.

X2. All AAS no matter the compound will show it capabilities best at low body fat levels. Ive cycled under 10% before and how i looked was night/day diiference compared to when i cycle over 10%.

It has various benefits beyond making you look sexy and lean. It’s estrogen combatting effects are different from person to person. It’s effects on hair probably also vary but I would lean towards losing hair personally. Insane libido, insane aggression, no real muscle building effects directly from mast itself...good strength effects. Should you use it? That depends on your reasoning in my opinion. Weigh it out.

But yes, as others said, unless it’s a low test dose for trt or something your bf is a bit high. Definitely don’t get too excited with your doses at least (in other words keep that test dose low). If you’re having high estrogen currently with aas it just becomes more risky if it isn’t controlled. So just please be careful whatever you do.

All aas shine when your under 10% it still has its benefits.

Yes that’s true. I agree with these statements. The question is (usually in these debates) is masteron worth using for its famous aesthetics boosting benefits at higher bf levels? Likely no. Can you still use it and see some benefits in different ways (ie. Strength, libido, estrogen control)? For sure. But it’s generally not recommended and is a bit riskier at higher bf levels (as are all aas) I’ve been using masteron without stopping for a few years now as part of my regular test dose. I respond very well to it. However not everyone does and it would be dangerous to assume everyone responds how I do.

But yes, as others said, unless it’s a low test dose for trt or something your bf is a bit high. Definitely don’t get too excited with your doses at least (in other words keep that test dose low). If you’re having high estrogen currently with aas it just becomes more risky if it isn’t controlled. So just please be careful whatever you do.

Im not currently having estrogen issues, I was just considering mast and low dose dianabol to keep the gains drier and make some strength gains (still taking adex.) Im just looking to plan my next cycle really well by asking alot of questions. The unfortunate part of this is that theres a ton of conflicting information and also alot of people regurgitating the same stuff based on things they've read, not from experience. Also alot of "information" that's usually just marketing. I like this forum so far though.

Im not currently having estrogen issues, I was just considering mast and low dose dianabol to keep the gains drier and make some strength gains (still taking adex.) Im just looking to plan my next cycle really well by asking alot of questions. The unfortunate part of this is that theres a ton of conflicting information and also alot of people regurgitating the same stuff based on things they've read, not from experience. Also alot of "information" that's usually just marketing. I like this forum so far though.

You will get all that you listed by running it bro I looked great with dbol and mastron deca and test I loved the look it gave . Like I said I would run it . Does so much it’s the most under rated compound in my opinion that’s why I use it in every cycle . Dbol its amazing if run proper .

You will get all that you listed by running it bro I looked great with dbol and mastron deca and test I loved the look it gave . Like I said I would run it . Does so much it’s the most under rated compound in my opinion that’s why I use it in every cycle . Dbol its amazing if run proper .

What dosages of each were you taking?

Top Bottom