napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dmz

Super toxic designer steroid ( labled prohormone )the sponsers here are great bro get some real gear way better results and less harsh effects . designer steroids and prohormones were popular cause they were legal shitty alternatives now that there in the same boat why bother

It's certainly not the worst but at the end of they day it really has no value. It's going to do a lot more harm that good for sure.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I've used DMZ to kick start a cycle once. Personally I liked it. Kept me full and pumped. I was actually thinking of running it again. I bought some androstabol by German pharma to try as a PH instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've used DMZ to kick start a cycle once. Personally I liked it. Kept me full and pumped. I was actually thinking of running it again. I bought some androstabol by German pharma to try as a PH instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its such a waste... when you have something like tbol sitting right there, why would you want to deal with all the extra sides you get from dmz? there's really only a few pro hormones that are even worth looking at and this is not one of them...

I'm not going to advise use of pro hormones but I ran a cycle of DMZ stacked with Hexadrone(War Demonz by Centurian Labs and I made nice gains of lean muscle in 4Weeks. I ate clean and trained hard but it definitely got me strong, hard and big fast. Then I started using real test and wouldn't go back to risky prohormones again.

I've used super DMZ 2.0 and gained about 15lbs of lean muscle in 4 weeks but it is very harsh on the liver. Injectables are so much easier on you and produce the same gains.

Top Bottom